• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

WTF are you actually winning when you buy dyes?

167 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys stop bothering to explain it to these sheep, they're too slow to get it. Man Daum have it so easy, the general public are so easy to swindle these days. Just ask the pay to win apologists here if they think archeage was pay to win, if yes why? Half of them either shut up or they say they haven't played archeage which explains a lot.

What is the reason to make Gold Sellers illegal then? Daum may as well sell Ingame Silver with Real Money and you will never hear about Gold Spammers again.

Very simple. The money that pay to winners would spend to get an advantage goes to gold sellers not Daum if they allow gold sellers to run free.

Posted

Is it really over 5m? Or is it 4,980,160 like the highest prices of dyes on Uno and Edan servers? It seems to be hard capped there just like a lot of other items in the game are, and most dyes arent even getting close to that cap.

You plan on getting a 50m dye for every 2 dollars you spend? People are spending 100 Dollars and ending up with less than 10 dyes, that 1k euro might get you more like 75ish dyes to make you a grand total of 150m, enough to maybe win a bid on one of the less contested pieces of boss gear.
If someone wants to blow 15 grand on the game to get a full set of boss gear at 18, why not let them? Those people will be few and far between and for every player that spends that much there are probably 10+ that are able to get to that level with just normal grinding. The game has to keep making money somehow to pay for servers and its better if a small amount of people decide to drop 10+ grand every once in a while than making it basically mandatory to buy a bunch of temporary buffs and whatnot just to stay relevant.

What people. I got 20 real dyes yesterday from 20 euros. Those people are bullshiting, since they know p2w. 

I'm waiting for those dyes to reach 30-40m and i'll sell them. 600-800m in 20 euros. Not p2w at all....

Posted

@Lemon Crush

But now nothing is stopping some guy from blowing $500 and putting a 500kk reservation on a piece of boss armor.

Honestly if some shmuck wants to drop $500 to get 100M in game, let them waste their money lol.

Posted

I just started the game 2 mins ago. I invest 1k euros. Sell 500 dyes each worth 50m each. Now i have 2.5billions. With these money i'll put a 500m preorder for one of each boss piece +18 (it will be added  with valencia soon). Sooooooo..... Not p2w to have BiS items in 5 minutes through cashshop? Are you blind or retarded?

Who the ----- is going to be selling +18 boss armour and not using it?

Boss armour drops like candy I guess so may as well enhance and sell all my duplicate pieces....

Posted

Who the ----- is going to be selling +18 boss armour and not using it?

Boss armour drops like candy I guess so may as well enhance and sell all my duplicate pieces....

You are really dumb if you think that boss pieces will still be rare 2 months from now....

Posted (edited)

You are really dumb if you think that boss pieces will still be rare 2 months from now....

If they're not rare and every man and his dog has one, how is someone who buys it with cash WINNING?

He just paid to catch up to everyone else who apparently is going to have it.

Edited by legendary_item
1 person likes this

Posted

OMFG YOU CAN BUY DYES IN THE GAME NOW THAT IS SO PAY TO WIN.

Win what exactly? What is dying your character purple going to win you? The fashion show? A new boyfriend?

Oh wait.....its because you get a 1/100 chance to sell that dye for 2 mil silver. Can we just stop with this retarded outrage at something that doesn't have any actual impact on anything at all?

This is the most stupid post I've ever read on this forum...

Posted

If they're not rare and every man and his dog has one, how is someone who buys it with cash WINNING?

He just paid to catch up to everyone else who apparently is going to have it.

Not every man and his dog has one. Every man that plays and makes money has them. Or every man that swipes his credit card. Obviously, the second choice is CRAP!

Posted

Only the Black Desert forum community could turn dye into a p2w discussion

You guys are special.

I say forum community because 99% of the players are actually in game having an amazing time, not giving a shit about topics like this.

Posted

Heres the actual scenario.  You buy some dyes and open them.  You get really really lucky and get lots of dyes you can sell (very unlikely) and you make enough money to buy some +15 boss armor (very very unlikely).  What then?  I tell you what...you sit and look at the marketplace for months waiting for someone to sell one (or maybe forever).  Lets say they do (which they wont)...you bid on armor, and lose.

Yeah....pay to win.  *golf clap*

Posted (edited)

OMFG YOU CAN BUY DYES IN THE GAME NOW THAT IS SO PAY TO WIN.

Win what exactly? What is dying your character purple going to win you? The fashion show? A new boyfriend?

Oh wait.....its because you get a 1/100 chance to sell that dye for 2 mil silver. Can we just stop with this retarded outrage at something that doesn't have any actual impact on anything at all?

This is not about someone who spend 10 bucks and got one sellable dye. Its about ppl that CAN buy 10000x more and GET hudge advantage over hard grinding ppl.  P2W is simple NOT FAIR and its all about this.

ITS all abut possibility and how it can be used.

You have to leave your small world and look at the bigger picture. A picture where CS Dyes are the first step of BD becoming P2W. The future where FEW wallet knights can dominate marketpalce using bid system....

Edited by Kelai

Posted

This is not about someone who spend 10 bucks and got one sellable dye. Its about ppl that CAN buy 10000x more and GET hudge advantage over hard grinding ppl.

ITS all abut possibility and how it can be used.

You have to leave your small world and look at the bigger picture. A picture where CS Dyes are the first step of BD becoming P2W. The future where FEW wallet knights can dominate marketpalce using bid system....

People willing to spend that kind of money on a video game are probably going to end up in a mental institution at some point.  So who -----ing cares?

Posted

Just spent $1k on pearls and bought all dyes, made over 400m in 1 day and still got plenty left! <3 PEN everything here I come!

Posted

Just spent $1k on pearls and bought all dyes, made over 400m in 1 day and still got plenty left! <3 PEN everything here I come!

Sure you did.  After you woke up did Mommy make you some breakfast?

Posted

Sure you did.  After you woke up did Mommy make you some breakfast?

Just because I have excess income I can spend it however I want :D! If you don't like that I'm actually paying to get silvers, then get a better job you peasant! and I went to Mcdonalds for breakfast <3

Even if the dyes fall down to 1-2m range, which they are, I'll still drop maybe another $2-3k for pearls and see how much that makes me. I really want those PEN accessories! 

Posted

Just because I have excess income I can spend it however I want :

You dont.  You're just a troll and probably about 16 judging by the pathetic way you structure your sentences.  OR you are a fully grown retard living on welfare.  Who knows?

Posted

The definition of p2w sure got broader than when I first started playing mmorpgs. My understanding of pay2win was that if someone could get a significant advantage by paying money that was in no way obtainable without paying money, that was pay2win. Nowadays it seems any advantage is p2w, regardless if the only advantage is saving some time. I've even heard people say having pets is p2w, because looting becomes more efficient, so they get money quicker, so they get good equipment faster. Like holy -----ing hell calm down people, its not a race, its a marathon, you'll get your boss weapons eventually, quit being jealous of the other kids. 

Nothing more to add.

Posted

You dont.  You're just a troll and probably about 16 judging by the pathetic way you structure your sentences.  OR you are a fully grown retard living on welfare.  Who knows?

Either way, you jelly <3 I make it RAIN $$$$$.

Posted

Either way, you jelly <3 I make it RAIN $$$$$.

You just make it rain.  Period.

Posted (edited)

You just make it rain.  Period.

This guy in a matter of minutes showed you care quite a bit gg.

Edited by Kuroshikon

Posted

Money which then lets you buy gear. Price is already rising. Soon one dye = boss gear.

you brain is so small man :o

Posted

This guy in a matter of minutes showed you care quite a bit gg.

Not really. Im just having my lunch..then Ill get back to playing for a bit I guess.

Posted (edited)

Not really. Im just having my lunch..then Ill get back to playing for a bit I guess.

Why did archeage's playerbase plummet?

Edited by Kuroshikon

Posted

Why did archeage's playerbase plummet?

Because it was shitty tab targeting game with poor graphics, terrible developer and one of the worst and mosy buggy launches in the history of gaming?

Posted (edited)

Because it was shitty tab targeting game with poor graphics, terrible developer and one of the worst and mosy buggy launches in the history of gaming?

Well this explains your ignorance. The game itself was fine, great even. The publisher's cash milking destroyed it. Honestly asking this question really brings to light how the defenders of this dye system can possibly do so, turns out to be through either a lack of experience or lack of IQ.

Edited by Kuroshikon