• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

build Wizards/Witches feel free to post and share your build [after patch]

38 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi guys,

i have an idea why would we dont create topic where everyone should share their ideas about build and experiences after patch.

Here is my build: [LINK]

Here please fill out your build: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/wizard and repost it here witch comments.

Thanks

warcraft-movie-medivh-675.jpg

BUILD EDITED.

I have realize that Pasive skill for casting speed its not worth it. And also iam using only one healing spell (lighthouse) which grand a HUGE amount of restorarion. The other is waste. Also i have changed Fireball which seems useless for damage but its only good for CC (but you have to be precise and aim corectly). And added also Freezing skills for PVP which are great CC skills for PVP. I imo this build is very competitive and also you can get with grunil on around 2200-2300HP which is great!

Main DMG:

MMA (fill gaps when reuse)

Blizzzzard (+ultimate one) (use on CD)

Lightning combo (use on CD)

=> Everything dead

Edited by Darkula

Posted

My build enjoy

Posted

Here is my build: [LINK]

You maxed mind training before so many important skills? Ough...

My build enjoy

Damn, so many sp. I'm jealous.

Posted (edited)

My build enjoy

Give me a brake

Edited by sosoFORUM

Posted

My build enjoy

wow so many skillpoints but no protective area at max :o

Posted

No way he has that many skill points. Troll.

Posted (edited)

believe what u want im lvl 57 solo grind almost the entire thing

Edited by Mirth

Posted

Sucks that we don't get a free basic attack that is actually useful.

To compare:

Wizards use Magic Missile (RMB) as a basic attack rather than Staff Attack (LMB) = didn't get any skill points back

Ragers use LMB basic range attack instead of their melee RMB attack = got a ton of skill points back

1 person likes this

Posted

My build enjoy

You'd be almost level 59 if this is true.

Posted

just lol you dont have that many points at 57 a

You'd be almost level 59 if this is true

or more...

Posted

Edited:

Build has been edited. I have realize that Pasive skill for casting speed its not worth it. And also iam using only one healing spell (lighthouse) which grand a HUGE amount of restorarion. The other is waste. Also i have changed Fireball which seems useless for damage but its only good for CC (but you have to be precise and aim corectly). And added also Freezing skills for PVP which are great CC skills for PVP. I imo this build is very competitive and also you can get with grunil on around 2200-2300HP which is great!

Posted

There you go. My Wiz lvl 57.

Gear: http://blackdesert.tabletopgeeks.com/?build=Wizard||6|15|0|3|10|36||1|15|0|3|12|0||2_0|15|0|3|98|14||2_0|15|0|3|17|51||2_0|15|0|3|117|117||2_0|15|0|3|123|123||8|2||2|3||17|2||17|3||7|2||7|2

Got Ultimate Steel +15 to swap once I get the Bheg Gloves. also got Tree armor +13 and Giath helmet +14 but I run out of mem frags for repair.

My PvP build: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/wizard/26155

also got the "experienced hunter" pasive and some spare points (12 atm). Someone may ask why spellbound heart before maxing Chain lightning. It is really great in longer PvP battles when you starve for pots and can't always afford to repot and after recent buff it got even better.

Awakenings? AP on main dps, cast buff on some skills and some debuffs on other (cast spd buff doesn't stack just refresh). I like cast speed debuff on chain lightning to put down sorcs.

Mind Training is not a priority but it's great to have. Especially for horse combat since this is the only source of casting speed that actually work in horse combat. Having that little extra edge in PvP is extremely important. sometimes a split second matters and even means death or alive.

So don't say bullshit like "its not worth it".

Posted

Gear: http://blackdesert.tabletopgeeks.com/?build=Wizard||6|15|0|3|10|36||1|15|0|3|12|0||2_0|15|0|3|98|14||2_0|15|0|3|17|51||2_0|15|0|3|117|117||2_0|15|0|3|123|123||8|2||2|3||17|2||17|3||7|2||7|2

Got Ultimate Steel +15 to swap once I get the Bheg Gloves. also got Tree armor +13 and Giath helmet +14 but I run out of mem frags for repair.

also got the "experienced hunter" pasive and some spare points (12 atm). Someone may ask why spellbound heart before maxing Chain lightning. It is really great in longer PvP battles when you starve for pots and can't always afford to repot and after recent buff it got even better.

Awakenings? AP on main dps, cast buff on some skills and some debuffs on other (cast spd buff doesn't stack just refresh). I like cast speed debuff on chain lightning to put down sorcs.

Mind Training is not a priority but it's great to have. Especially for horse combat since this is the only source of casting speed that actually work in horse combat. Having that little extra edge in PvP is extremely important. sometimes a split second matters and even means death or alive.

Thanks for sharing. Yes agree with you "Blue Orb" is insanly good nowadays. It give you perma 10% movement speed which is great support. BTW nice gear :D

Posted

Thanks for this. Extremly useful information. I am also glad you also took in consideration prolonged pvp combat and didn't just make a duel spec.

Posted

866 SP. I need to grind more. @_@

Posted (edited)

just lol you dont have that many points at 57 a

or more...

It's perfectly possible, if she grinded 55 pre mediah, and 57 either in sausan   or w/e. I have 675 sp and i got carried by liverto to 56.5, the character is less than 2 months old. prob 1month 10 days.

And you have to subtract the staff attack, that's free.

Edited by Billie

Posted

You'd be almost level 59 if this is true.

proof i guess more proof is needed..

Posted

proof i guess more proof is needed..

Shouldn't really max out Staff Attack in link builds at least until it's updated, I think this is what is confusing people.

Actual SP on the build is around 974....not 1113, big difference and completely reasonable.

Posted

Shouldn't really max out Staff Attack in link builds at least until it's updated, I think this is what is confusing people.

Actual SP on the build is around 974....not 1113, big difference and completely reasonable.

yep its -100-150 SP

Posted (edited)

Don't have thaaaat many points, but this builds works really fine in PVP/Group PVP and is also good to farm with.Working on maxing Spellbound heart atm for the Movementspeed bonus.

Go here

Also my gear is rather tanky (thats why I didn't priorise Infinit Mastery after it's level requirements got adjusted), I can usually survive for long times in a fight in combination with the mobility i get from the spells.

Edited by Crux

Posted

Pal, please.... there is no chance that to be ur build, simply because it requaire level60... to have some of these skills..... better get ur facts straight before trying to decieve xD

Here is my build: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/wizard/26577

1 person likes this

Posted

Pal, please.... there is no chance that to be ur build, simply because it requaire level60... to have some of these skills..... better get ur facts straight before trying to decieve xD

Here is my build: http://www.blackdeserttome.com/calculator/wizard/26577

they have changed the HP skills to be 50-55 not 55-60 but i guess you don't actually play the game so have noi clue what your talking about

Posted

they have changed the HP skills to be 50-55 not 55-60 but i guess you don't actually play the game so have noi clue what your talking about

yea i noticed that from yar proof, i was wrong.... sorry.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0