• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO is becoming a B2P+MustBuyCS+P2W..

25 posts in this topic

Posted

I have to say: Is there any ETA on the freemium Daum? You may reach a business model noone ever dare to try before.

@CM_Jouska @CM_Tytyes

Posted

I guess the game will probably go f2p at the end of the year. Because they said they plan to get a lot of revenue from the CS till the end of the year. When that revenue stops coming in the change to f2p or lower the price of the game. Till that they are going to slowly implement "p2w" and compensate people who bought the game with some pearls.

Posted

BDO is p2w?? haha what a retard.

Try playing Archeage or Runes of magic...

Posted

BDO is becoming P2W. Have you ever played BDO RU/KR P2Winness? Step by step we are joining those versions :D

Posted

There is nothing P2W in the game right now. Please stop spreading BS in the forums

3 people like this

Posted

And ?
I don't have a problem to buy 10k pearls. 

Posted

It's funny how all these people run around thinking that dyes will be the end of sellable cashshop items. Not only that, some dyes are already over 5 million silver on the market, A PIECE, and steadily rising in price. If we keep this going the economy will be screwed and Daum will try to sneak more sellable cashshop items into the game.

Posted

And ?
I don't have a problem to buy 10k pearls. 

I am sure you are pleased then.

There is nothing P2W in the game right now. Please stop spreading BS in the forums

No, NOOO, not at all! /sarcastic.

Posted

srsly look at how the game is running in korea, this is absolutely forseeable. 

Posted

I see nothing in cash shop so far that gives advantage over players in pvp with real money. Unless for you p2w means pets who pick loot, suit that hides your name etc. Those won't make you win in a pvp.

Posted

"MustBuyCS" is literally what P2W is.  So P2W + P2W ?

Posted

I see nothing in cash shop so far that gives advantage over players in pvp with real money. Unless for you p2w means pets who pick loot, suit that hides your name etc. Those won't make you win in a pvp.

No i am talking about the new dyes that people can bought with Real life money to get IG money. You know, it is mostly what makes ArcheAge or a lot of games P2W, specially when there is no bind on loot like those theme parks game.
Money here isn't just about consumables. You can have everything with it.

Posted (edited)

@Enforce On which server are dyes over 5m and rising? On edan it looks like we have 3 dyes capped at 4.9m (thats been the price for 5+ hours) and most of the dyes around 2m.  From the people who are opening boxes and showing their results on the forum it seems to be only about a dye per 10$, which its a very high price for silver in a game when you can farm 4-5m+ per hour.

Edited by Kuxir

Posted

"MustBuyCS" is literally what P2W is.  So P2W + P2W ?

Nah. By "MustBuyCS" i am refering to the pets, the + max Lt, Ghillie and such. Sure you can skip those but it will be a serious lack of convenience.

Posted (edited)

Nah. By "MustBuyCS" i am refering to the pets, the + max Lt, Ghillie and such. Sure you can skip those but it will be a serious lack of convenience.

Which, again, literally means Pay to Win.

Saying the word convenience doesn't suddenly makes p2w stop being p2w. All pay 2 win is always a convenience. A pet that steals your stuff is not p2w and is a serious inconvenient. An outfit that does nothing else but change your look is not p2w and not convenient.  A weapon that give +10% AP is convenient and P2W.

Edited by Haishao
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Putain si c'est pour dire de la merde ferme ta gueule sérieusement @Drunge

Edited by Asinith

Posted

In any case, it does not change what i said in the OP :P
Nowadays, if you don't buy a bomb or something that kill an opponent: it can't be P2W to people.

My favorite moment in my gamer's life is when i read some P2Winers saying "NO IT IS PAY TO FAST" and that way they created the most bullshit term to justify their meanings.

Posted

In any case, it does not change what i said in the OP :P
Nowadays, if you don't buy a bomb or something that kill an opponent: it can't be P2W to people.

My favorite moment in my gamer's life is when i read some P2Winers saying "NO IT IS PAY TO FAST" and that way they created the most bullshit term to justify their meanings.

Y'a pas de Pay2win POUR les Dyes , mais les costumes +20% EXP de Cheval oui

Posted

Putain si c'est pour dire de la merde ferme ta gueule sérieusement @Drunge

So what? The video is showing what people can do now to get in game money. + he can combine all his failures and have another shot to get sellable dyes.
He didn't have any luck tho. That's why it's called "RNG BOX".

Posted

Haha

My time has come go Buy all my Dyes and make me Rich hahahaha

Posted

Yeah, this game is becoming p2w with the dyes sellable, as rich plebs can get over 3000kkk silver alone with just selling dyes without doing anything and get best tier gear to bring down hard time farmer.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, this game is becoming p2w with the dyes sellable, as rich plebs can get over 3000kkk silver alone with just selling dyes without doing anything and get best tier gear to bring down hard time farmer.

Lol, I can make more money by farming/gathering shards that what I can get from RNGing dyes for real money.

No dye on the NA servers has sold for more than 4.98million as there seems to be a cap on the price and now the prices are dropping and fewer dyes are being put on the market.

Posted

today dyes, and tomorrow ?  suits ?

Posted

Sure, if P2W means spending $100 to maybe get one dye you can sell for 2m.... I'm happy with that.

Posted

today dyes, and tomorrow ?  suits ?

Yes, please :)

And inventory, warehouse slots, workers slots too.