• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

dye [VIDEO] 632 Dye Boxes is it really p2w?

131 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

First of all: I do not like p2w, however i made this to show you guys if the current dye/marketplace system is really p2w. Keep in mind the current price for dye is REALLY low. On other servers (maybe not on our servers) the price went up to 20.000.000 - 80.000.000 silver for ONE.

475 Random Dye Boxes

157 Random Dye Box Bundles

I stopped combining at some point because it took me over 2,5 hours to open the ones i had.

Lets say on Average 25.000.000 for one (keep in mind some will go up to 80.000.000)

25.000.000 x 24 = 600.000.000 - 35% (210.000.000) = 390.000.000~ raw silver profit.

Edited by Surrender
2 people like this

Posted

My bandwith sucks right now! Give me a short version senpai!

2 people like this

Posted

390 mil silver for two and a half hours of work. This is the future we're in for once the dye prices have settled.

Have fun competing with people who are doing this with a lot more dyes.

Posted

but OP, there's no p2w in this version of bdo, it's pay 2 convenience 

8 people like this

Posted

Daum needs to stop this...

Like seriously :(

Posted

I know players from ArcheAge who spend over 20.000€ into the game, just imagine those guys here, in BDO...

they could make Billions of Money, and when the pre order bid works they will just be SUPER advantaged...

if this stays in the game, bdo will be rip

2 people like this

Posted

Yup, they let this bullshit for 2 weeks and they'll sure lose a lot of people.

I can't figure if they are amateurs or they really did try to sell this bullshit.

Posted (edited)

I know players from ArcheAge who spend over 20.000€ into the game, just imagine those guys here, in BDO...

they could make Billions of Money, and when the pre order bid works they will just be SUPER advantaged...

if this stays in the game, bdo will be rip

I could keep up with those people but to be honest i'm way to lazy to spend 9 hours opening bundles and it takes away the  "yes i managed to get TRI:Mark" feeling because you can just try over and over again if you pay $. Also if i consider the fact that i could make 400.000.000 silver in a week by just grinding i rather farm instead of spending real money.

But yes you're right there will be people spending that much money.

Edited by Surrender

Posted

ezgif-518489191.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

At OP, keep in mind that the high prices you have quoted are on the RU and KR FTP servers as it looks like there is a cap of 5million on the NA/EU servers.

Posted

At OP, keep in mind that the high prices you have quoted are on the RU and KR FTP servers as it looks like there is a cap of 5million on the NA/EU servers.

Doesnt really matter i could just spend 10x the amount of $. Still hardcore p2w.

6 people like this

Posted

... and i was so happy about BD not being p2w game... oh well time to think about going back into old non-p2w products...

2 people like this

Posted

This really needs to go...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Doesnt really matter i could just spend 10x the amount of $. Still hardcore p2w.

Absolutely. This is what people don't understand... It doesn't matter how much it costs. If it exists, there are people who can afford to abuse it. Also, thank you so much for making this video and post :)

@Cathgar

Even if it is capped at 5 million (Is there any proof of this?), that just means that eventually every dye will hit that price. If so, the exchange rate will be roughly $1.20 to 1kk silver. This is still more than acceptable to someone engaging in P2W.

Edit: That $1.20 to 1kk ratio is after market tax, with the current sale on dyes. Even at $2.40 per 1kk though, people will still buy it. Lets say it costs ~2 billion for a full set of +15 boss gear and decent accessories (pretty reasonable estimate, imo), that will cost about $4800 when dye isn't on sale. People have spent way more than that on Diablo 2 gear...

Edited by Hesterry

Posted

GG daum 

Posted

Drop price down to 1/100 of the current one... So it will be just few silvers for lucky ones, or people who want to seriously cut from their gaming effort by spending tens of thousands...

Seriosuly i dont mind if guy who spent 100 000 euros gets kzarka from market week before me... If someone is this dumb, its only natural to milk him... And its no advantage that regular player cant keep up with, since there wont be that many of them and its not something that you cant get by playing... But getting hundreds of milions for few bucks and practically blocking the market thx to new bid order? That is sick shit...

Posted

The question is who is gana buy the dyes for 80 mil silver?

I think most people with money will be saving it for new gear and +20.

Hell some people get veid weapons that go up to +25 in korea I'm sure people will do the same here too which really does leave me wondering who will buy these dyes.

Probably someone who isn't to into gearing lol.

Posted

And how many of you P2W moaners sold your dyes on the marketplace from the 1 loyalty dye box?

Next it will be character slots are P2W as I can buy them for cash and use the alts to make 50 energy pots and sell for 1.8mil each on the marketplace.

Posted

And how many of you P2W moaners sold your dyes on the marketplace from the 1 loyalty dye box?

Next it will be character slots are P2W as I can buy them for cash and use the alts to make 50 energy pots and sell for 1.8mil each on the marketplace.

Hey that was my line xD

Posted

Just stop this crap Daum!

Everyone hates the RNG dye system .. EVERYONE!!

trying to fix it when its already broken is irrational ..  When your in a hole .. STOP DIGGING

Posted

@Cathgar

What? We're talking about people being able to effectively buy silver with cash to buy gear, something that directly affects PvP performance.

@Desvero

Asking why someone would buy it is moot. The price won't stay that high if people aren't buying it - that's how the in-game market works.

Posted (edited)

First of all: I do not like p2w, however i made this to show you guys if the current dye/marketplace system is really p2w. Keep in mind the current price for dye is REALLY low. On other servers (maybe not on our servers) the price went up to 20.000.000 - 80.000.000 silver for ONE.

475 Random Dye Boxes

157 Random Dye Box Bundles

I stopped combining at some point because it took me over 2,5 hours to open the ones i had.

Lets say on Average 25.000.000 for one (keep in mind some will go up to 80.000.000)

25.000.000 x 24 = 600.000.000 - 35% (210.000.000) = 390.000.000~ raw silver profit.

If you would have bought red / color specific bundles, you would have gotten a lot more true colors. FRom 20 euros into red bundles i got 20 true reds. At 30m each, it's 600m, 400m with taxes. 20 euros for 400m ;)

You could have made a lot more silver with the money you invested into p2w :)

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

This game is supposed to be 100% NON P2W  ( BUY TO PLAY )

all those, who say that "ahh it's rng, maybe you spend 100.000.000 € and still only get 100mil" do you think this is not p2w?

If Bil Gates would play this game he could have 50bil in one day!...

For guys that can't spend thousands of euros into games  this is a huge disadvantage, EVEN if it's only 1mil per 100€..  the person who spends this 100€ still has an advantage over me that increases linear

your argument " it's rng " is -----ing stupid

Edited by Xeon

Posted (edited)

If you would have bought red / color specific bundles, you would have gotten a lot more true colors. FRom 20 euros into red bundles i got 20 true reds. At 30m each, it's 600m, 400m with taxes. 20 euros for 400m ;)

You could have made a lot more silver with the money you invested into p2w :)

I know - but other than the dye bundles i purchased, everything was combined from dye i already had. 

Edited by Surrender

Posted

This game is supposed to be 100% NON P2W  ( BUY TO PLAY )

all those, who say that "ahh it's rng, maybe you spend 100.000.000 € and still only get 100mil" do you think this is not p2w?

If Bil Gates would play this game he could have 50bil in one day!...

For guys that can't spend thousands of euros into games  this is a huge disadvantage, EVEN if it's only 1mil per 100€..  the person who spends this 100€ still has an advantage over me that increases linear

I just skiped 1 months worth of progress this morning with dyes. Invested 20 euros. Got 20 dyes. Once they reach 25m-30m, and they will, i'll make 400m from them (tax included). 400m for 20 euros :) Nice deal, not p2w... just 4 pieces of BiS gear for 20 euros :P

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0