• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

the game pvp balance became a parody with this last patch

72 posts in this topic

Posted

had a sorc chunk me for 2k damage, with one attack, pretty sure you're just bad

No.  No you did not.  Even if you took off every single piece of equipment and reset all your skills, you did not.

1 person likes this

Posted

zerk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rest

(fixed that one for you, maining zerk btw)

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger is shit are you kidding me?

Only sorc can't kill them because they hit with wet noodles.

Any equal geared class will beat more than 80% of the time with the new shotgun nerf.

Witch/wizard > Berserker > warrior > tamer > valk > blader/plum > ranger > sorc

Oi leave my wet noodles out of this >:c

Posted

All just suck tbh, valkyries didn't even get a good buff last patch and still strong in pvp.

Git gud weaklings.

1 person likes this

Posted

No.  No you did not.  Even if you took off every single piece of equipment and reset all your skills, you did not.

yes, yes I did, with 222 dp a sorc in my guild hit me for 2k.  I was pretty surprised by it to be perfectly honest, wasn't expecting it with all the -----ing on the forums.

Seems like an issue of most sorcs needing to l2p since they can no longer rely on their class being brokenly OP

Posted

Notice how there was my one single mention of Musa and Maehwa in the previous 31 posts despite every single comparison everyone made? 

Stop complaining and adapt you plebs.

Posted

you know that berserker's grabs weren't buffed right?  They were also hit hardest by the grab/cc changes

Warriors could use some love, with awakenings they're one of the best classes but we don't have those and it's going to be months before we do 

had a sorc chunk me for 2k damage, with one attack, pretty sure you're just bad

"had a sorc chunk me for 2k damage, with one attack, pretty sure you're just bad" Just caught you lying and lying will get you where, Pinocchio :D

Posted

Pretty sure people complaining about this dont understand how AP stacks work, a ranger with max AP can still murder any class without a shield in under 5s even with max DP due to how damage/dr scales

Posted

Notice how there was my one single mention of Musa and Maehwa in the previous 31 posts despite every single comparison everyone made? 

Stop complaining and adapt you plebs.

cuz theyre good where they are.

Posted

Op clearly had never played a wizard and been flagged on by a sorc pre patch, as a wizard you basically just get up and go get a snack.... The infinite I frames and 2 shot deaths were beyond the most over powered thing in the world.

now all the sudden other players don't die when you sneeze on them and the sky is falling lol

Posted

Op clearly had never played a wizard and been flagged on by a sorc pre patch, as a wizard you basically just get up and go get a snack.... The infinite I frames and 2 shot deaths were beyond the most over powered thing in the world.

now all the sudden other players don't die when you sneeze on them and the sky is falling lol

I know wizzards who were doing decently before the patch against sorcs , just because you were bad doesnt mean the class is bad. People have to understand this and try to look at the balances attempts objectively. That beeing said , so does PA. The patch we just got is the patch that was added in 27.05 in KR , which was a mini balance patch to give wizzards some breathing room until their awakening gets released. Now we will be forced to play with a class thats massively stronger than any other up until we get our awakenings , god knows when that will happen.

Posted

I know wizzards who were doing decently before the patch against sorcs , just because you were bad doesnt mean the class is bad. People have to understand this and try to look at the balances attempts objectively. That beeing said , so does PA. The patch we just got is the patch that was added in 27.05 in KR , which was a mini balance patch to give wizzards some breathing room until their awakening gets released. Now we will be forced to play with a class thats massively stronger than any other up until we get our awakenings , god knows when that will happen.

I will agree with you the Wizards having an extra 500 hp is a bit broken as now I can get up and heal, but before unless you were a super geared wizard you were insta killed by a sorc.... Even in red battlefield a sorc would just I frame past like a group of people, 2 shot the wizard in the back and then hop away, it was so silly.  Yeh maybe they went to far.

Posted

I believe dmg modifiers on % boosts in conjunction with specific potions are bugged for zerker which lead to the insane amount of burst damage that you've been seeing.

Posted

rangers were never a 1v1 class to begin with.. 

Posted

"had a sorc chunk me for 2k damage, with one attack, pretty sure you're just bad" Just caught you lying and lying will get you where, Pinocchio :D

believe it or not sorcs have attacks other than darkflame, l2p

Posted (edited)

you know that berserker's grabs weren't buffed right?  They were also hit hardest by the grab/cc changes

What grab/cc changes?

EDIT - Found it:

Other crowd control skill will not be applied after using grabbing or bound skill.

I really wish they did a better job of explaining these changes.  What's the CD on CC after using a grab?  Can we still chain grabs?  Can we just not do the Float combo after Undertaker?  I'll have to play with it.

Edited by PrimaGoosa

Posted

believe it or not sorcs have attacks other than darkflame, l2p

Can you tell me which one maestro so I can start practising

1 person likes this

Posted

Ranger is shit are you kidding me?

Only sorc can't kill them because they hit with wet noodles.

Any equal geared class will beat more than 80% of the time with the new shotgun nerf.

Witch/wizard > Berserker > warrior > tamer > valk > blader/plum > ranger > sorc

This MF put warrior in front of Tamer/Valk..................

Rangers and sorcs are doing just fine in PvP.  Proof:  I play with some and they say they do just fine in PvP.

Posted

what about waiting for +20 to show up next week and see if it's balance ?

It is easy to predict what +20 path will bring. hight AP will bring back rangers and sorcers to them stupidity OP status and wizard will rocket sky even more. So this patch will bring even more nonsense than right now.

Posted

I don't know how anyone judges classes in this game. Gear and level make WAY too much difference in this game to just cry class is op. I have a 51 wizard and not in all +15 gear yet and I can barely scratch anything.

Posted

before 

witch >> ranger > sorc 

now  

witch >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ranger >> giant >>>>>>>>>>>>>> sorc >>>>>> rest

what a joke patch , because witches and wizards werent overpowered to oblivion and beyond before the patch ? Lets give them more dmg and more hp and more tankiness while we're  at it 

A "parody" of what? I understand your complaint just not what it's a parody of.

Posted (edited)

it wasnt quite there , now it is

Always was a parody to me the game """"balance"""

guess its the first time in a game where pvp is suppose to take a such big role, where i see so crap balance between class.

( i still totaly aware its not easy to correctly balance everything, or at least offer the best balance possible, cose ofc no game balance is perfect, i'am neither naive, but still )

Edited by woots

Posted

I am still trying to find out what is the parody of? The OP kind of cut it short there...or maybe doesn't know what the meaning of "parody" is? O.o

Posted

because witches and wizards werent overpowered to oblivion and beyond before the patch ? 

If you lost 1vs1 to a wizard before the patch you just suck. And if you lose now well, you still suck. One superarmor every 1 minute and 1/2 and noobs like you are already complaining....

Posted

Chill out guys.  We're on "Test-Server mode" right now for the next week or two.  We've got unlimited respecs right now to explore different builds, and Even the guild funds we spent on Nodes will be refunded back to us pretty soon.  Rangers and Sorcs still hit really hard too, atleast the ones who punched right through my 200 DP during the node war sure seemed like they hit hard.  It usually took 2 wizards or 3 Blader/Zerker to focus me down in the time that those well built Rangers and Sorcs were still getting through my Shield and 2-chain combo'ing me once I was CC'd.  I also watched a sorc from one of the top-10 AP/minmax guilds kill an Elite Sturdy mob in 8 seconds a few hours before that.

Perhaps Sorc stats aren't scaling exactly as intended, Daum's QA is probably already hard at work investigating it (b/c we know some of them MAIN it).  But You guys have to realize that not all of you can be Dew&Doritos 1337 cooldudes just because you followed a guide that said "take this class with this gear and spam this one ability".  Things change and just because you're not "DELETING" tanky classes anymore doesn't mean that no one is.  Take it from us wannabe-tanks, we're still getting squished and it's not just by Wizards