• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

the game pvp balance became a parody with this last patch

72 posts in this topic

Posted

believe it or not sorcs have attacks other than darkflame, l2p

l2p or what? You will grow up?
Why are you all, that talk smack, always use the same 2 things: "l2p" and "git gud". Why on earth would you drop out of school to "learn life" from internet memes?
This is getting old and 
pathetic. When I was playing World of Warcraft and was a Rank 14 rogue and then multiple gladiator you were still 3 years old. I think you should learn to be human kid!

Posted (edited)

l2p or what? You will grow up?Why are you all, that talk smack, always use the same 2 things: "l2p" and "git gud". Why on earth would you drop out of school to "learn life" from internet memes?
This is getting old and 
pathetic. When I was playing World of Warcraft and was a Rank 14 rogue and then multiple gladiator you were still 3 years old. I think you should learn to be human kid!

That's a fair charge, now answer the flip-side of it:  Leading up to this patch, many of us were pointing out that ANYONE using this class was killing most other players before a real fight could even play out.  "Sorc TTK is insane!" being the general gist of it.  And what was 90% of the responses?  Was it "well we're weak to this" or "We have trouble getting our combo off when you do this, or this..."  ...no, no it wasn't.  It was 3 straight months of "l2p" and "git gud".

No, two wrongs don't make a right.  I'm not saying that either. ...even if the ones directed at you are more Tongue in Cheek specifically to highlight those past posting behaviors.  But the posts from your camp are still here on the forums.  They're really easy to find and they're very numerous and you can't just pretend like you EVER had the Mature Moral upperhand in this.  You didn't.

Edited by iller

Posted

you know that berserker's grabs weren't buffed right?  They were also hit hardest by the grab/cc changes

you didnt understood the upgrate... go and read again :)

Posted (edited)

just because u cant oneshot players anymore ... ;)

salty.jpg

Edited by elynia01
1 person likes this

Posted

If you lost 1vs1 to a wizard before the patch you just suck. And if you lose now well, you still suck. One superarmor every 1 minute and 1/2 and noobs like you are already complaining....

1v1 so relevant tho

i like how people on the forums start assuming and implying things out of thin air

as for sorcs, it does feel like a bug but even if it stays they should l2p and stfu and be quiet until awakenings, 

we had to endure OP retarded sorcs for 3months+ and now they cant endure 1 month until awakenings? also if its just a bug then what about when tamers had bug where pet didnt work for more than 2 weeks? Nobody even noticed

sorcs and rangers are still strong, perhaps sorcs arent that much of solo killers now but they still have insanely op cc and some damage to go along with it + All their survivability.. then theres rangers which are still as broken as ever before and then there are witches which just destroyed the game completely

currently witches have the most damage, are the tankiest, have the most range/aoe, have supportive party spells, have CC in every single spell they cast like seriously...? the heals benefit so much from max rank infinite mastery as well 

Posted

Wait ? because the preview balance wasnt already a parody ?

Ranger/Sorcer players complaning about ''i can't one shot anymore,what a bad balance !!!!''

P.S : I'm not a wizard/zerker

P.S 2 : Multiple Magic Arrow is stupid now -_-,thanks for the awakening balance ....

Posted

This game is based on unfairness and imbalance.

Next time do some research when buying a game 9_9

Posted

l2p or what? You will grow up?Why are you all, that talk smack, always use the same 2 things: "l2p" and "git gud". Why on earth would you drop out of school to "learn life" from internet memes?
This is getting old and 

The problem is that in many cases, "l2p" and "git gud" are appropriate responses delivered inappropriately.  They're tactless and inflammatory, but on target, and what ends up happening is everyone gets caught in the web of tactless flaming.  No one stops to realize that they, in fact, need to try to work around the changes before screaming about them.

Before the changes with the most recent patch, as a Zerk, I modified my approach to the fight against Sorcs.  I would use Shake Offs to mitigate damage and attempt to get a stomp off behind the Sorc, or otherwise just burn the Sorc out of stam so they can't spam Night Crow as often.  Or Lava Piercer into them when you think they are going to use Dark Flame from a Night Crow in order to grab them from the front.  It was a game of patience and timing.

But no one has any patience, and no one stops to consider timing.  Most people seem to just legitimately slam their faces into their keyboards, and if one person consistently wins, it's a balance/gear/level/desync/etc. issue.  It's never, ever the player who just needs to approve or modify his/her approach.

So, yes.  Get good.  Learn to play.  Stop using personal insult as a springboard to avoiding any personal responsibility for your failures.

And when you were a Rank 14 Rogue, all you did was spend every possible moment online and queued into BGs.  The High Warlord warrior on Turalyon had I think 3 people cycling in to keep the character logged in and gaining as much honor as possible to hit Rank 14.  None of that has anything to do with being PvP-savvy in an MMO.

And when you were getting multiple gladiators, you were most likely in an RPM comp and easy-streeted your way up the ranks.  My friend rolled Rogue+Resto Shaman in 2s and hit glad, and meanwhile I recognized that PvP in WoW was really just for comedic value only.  It really wasn't that fulfilling and was balanced like garbage in the BC days anyway.

So no one cares about your credentials for why you don't have to try to get better when a balance patch hits the scene.  If anything you should know how to accommodate and already be getting good.

Posted

Yeah the warrior on my BG with around 250 points is sound proof of how down the gutter Warriors are.

Posted (edited)

This is getting old and 

You sound like a little ----- that never got gladiator in anything to me. As someone who actually was a gladiator I take offense to your bullshit. You have other attacks than DF, google it and l2p.

Edited by Crowleyz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Ranger/Sorcer players complaning about ''i can't one shot anymore,what a bad balance !!!!''

P.S : I'm not a wizard/zerker

P.S 2 : Multiple Magic Arrow is stupid now -_-,thanks for the awakening balance ....

it's alright buddy, if rangers tdidnt have their burst, they could always resort to their non-existing CC, build for DP or do sustained DPS with their gated by stamina and mana skills because they were designed for burst.

Edited by Katsuragi
1 person likes this

Posted

Good sorcs are still good, just not as broken as before.  Bad sorcs who spammed dark flame and nothing else are just realizing they don't know how to play their class

Valks dp buffs now stack, we have one in our guild with over 300dp buffed and is pretty much unkillable, damage is a bit lacking with a dp set but he can still put pressure on wizards

Berserkers got a pretty great damage buff at the expense of some pretty harsh gvg nerfs to shake off, super armor now has a cd so getting caught by cc is much easier and generally results in getting melted.  That being said they kinda seem like a hard counter to wizards in 1v1.  BWS slows cast speed and stomp interrupts spells, combine that with berserker mobility=rip wiz

Rangers still melt faces with red shotgun, anyone who doesn't is probably sub 120ap or lacking on acc.  WotW still hurts, big nerf was to EEA with the cool down, any melee gets within grab range of ranger things begin to look bleak for the ranger. 

Tamers are actually a in a pretty good spot, do a ton of damage if geared right and ----- that pet cc lol, probably one of the more well balanced classes

Warriors have been a bit underwhelming for awhile, really good warriors can still do work but the skill/gear req compared to other classes is significantly higher to be competitve.  That being said the nerfs to sorcs and Rangers has brought them down to a level where good warriors will stomp on them because most of them are bad at their class

Witch/wiz recieved buffs to make them competitive with awakened classes...we obviously don't have those so they are a bit OP right now and will probably remain on top till awakenings are released or there's a hotfix.  Had a lvl 53 wiz with <130ap do over 2500 damage to my 56 222dp berserker with one spell, is what it is I guess

id say ranking wise witch/wiz>ranger>tamer/zerker(tie)>sorc>valk>warrior

I guess blade and plum haves always been non existent 

Posted

Posted

and here I was coming on the forums to ----- about how strong Blader/Plum are post patch.

Some of the combos the good ones can crank out is like zerker level OP.

:)

Posted (edited)

I guess blade and plum haves always been non existent 

blader plum ? is that a new class ? never eard about thoses /troll

More seriously, all i know is that i deleted my Plum because it was just boring to play, compare to other class, its way too much straight forward because all CD and so.

Also so few skills to play with, so lack of diversity... in the end, its a very "meh" class

( and its sad i wished that class was way more interesting to play :/ guess after enjoying so much the blade master in Blade & Soul its hard to enjoy the BDO version of it )

But if you are not bored of it, that's ( for me ) still is a good class tho ( for damage / CC / block / insane mobility )

Edited by woots

Posted

Tamer cratch should one hit enemies because i don't wanna use any other skills. Kind of unfair that i need to use some stupid combos. Daum pls fix tamer. :(

Posted

Tamers are actually a in a pretty good spot, do a ton of damage if geared right and ----- that pet cc lol, probably one of the more well balanced classes

Until + 20 =(( 

1 person likes this

Posted

i like how people on the forums start assuming and implying things out of thin air

And I like how people like you open a new thread everytime they get rekt in pvp asking to nerf other classes. Guess what? Wizards/Witches are meant to be TOP in group pvp. Always been like this, always will be. Deal with it and stop crying.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't you get it PA employees kids all play wizards and cry to them at home buff us buff us, so next they when PA employees get to work they buff wizards.

Posted

Whoever thought warrior was anything but D tier is a -----ig retard.

Posted

Witch/wizard > Berserker > warrior > tamer > valk > blader/plum > ranger > sorc

Yup. Sorc really shouldn't be high on the damage list if they can near perma-iframe. Rangers got hit really hard this last patch, only slightly better than sorcs now, but Rangers have no iframe abilities (EES isn't an iframe like it said it was).

Posted

Yup. Sorc really shouldn't be high on the damage list if they can near perma-iframe. Rangers got hit really hard this last patch, only slightly better than sorcs now, but Rangers have no iframe abilities (EES isn't an iframe like it said it was).

but they deal range dmg.give me shotgun for sorc and remove iframes.im cool with that.