• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pre-order offers are now available!

425 posts in this topic

Posted

Daum Games has launched Black Desert Online’s pre-order offers and debuted a series of gameplay videos highlighting the six character classes, which you can look forward to when the MMO releases early next year.

At launch, you will be able to pi ck from the Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Berserker, Valkyrie, and Wizard/Witch classes. Get a sense of their unique combat styles and skills by checking out their dedicated character showcase videos on the official website. 

Black Desert Online will be available as a buy to play service, not a subscription model. You can choose from one of the following three packages and place your pre-orders now. 

xTN07Z8.jpg?1

5 people like this

Posted

Woo. :)

Posted

Greattt !!!!!!! Can we have a date for CBT ? Thank's

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yay, pre-orders are out and I'm restricted from buying them. woohoo. 

Thanks for not bothering to include as many areas as you could before going live with pre-orders.

Edited by Tamarisk
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

edit: nevermind

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted (edited)

Thanks for not bothering to include as many areas as you could before going live with pre-orders.

They included areas they could, they added Oceania and according to the latest news update I don't see Latvia, Estonia etc. blocked anymore.

EDIT: Latvia and Estonia are still blocked, they must have edited them in. I'm positive I didn't read Latvia and Estonia when the announcement went live.

Name Reservations are not live yet, this could mean they plan on fighting for a few more licences.

To Oli,

Will there be more payment methods available soon or at some point?

My favorites would be Skrill and Paysafecard. Many users also demanded SMS.

Edited by FliP

Posted

Awesome, keep up the good work guys!! Thanks a lot.

Posted

At last pre order now all we need is the date xD cant be along before at least the first beta

1 person likes this

Posted

They included areas they could, they added Oceania and according to the latest news update I don't see Latvia, Estonia etc. blocked anymore.

Name Reservations are not live yet, this could mean they plan on fighting for a few more licences.

To Oli,

I think preordering something for €100 with SMS is pretty hardcore..

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

sends me back to the pre-order page after i press cointinu and nothing happens ...

Edited by SenZjo

Posted

To Oli,

FAQ states that they may add more payment options at a later stage.

@Oli: Two questions:
1. Do the guest passes expire after some time if they're not used? Or can they be used until worlds end?
2. Are the unique costumes limited to the 6 classes at release (may also be good to show all classes costumes, even though they are similiar for most classes) or is it also possible to wait for the release date of the remaining classes and then claim the costume for the newly released classes?
Nothing I would actually do, but considering the outcries for certain unreleased classes I wouldn't be surprised if there are people with that idea in mind.

Posted

So when is the CBT ?

Posted (edited)

sends me back to the pre-order page after i press cointinu and nothing happens ...

This is what I ran into as well I don't know if my payment went through or not, and I haven't been sent an email so I'm just in the dark here on whether I should try again and risk getting charged twice-thrice or waiting for an official response. When I purchase things from Zenimax or RIOT it's always very clear if the transaction was successful or not, it's something that customers need to know. 

Edit: Also under account information there's a spelling error (game acess -> game access). 

Edit 2: Thank you for introducing a payment failed redirect and a link to customer support. Thumbs up 

Edited by Circe

Posted (edited)

edit: nevermind, solved.

Thanks to a guildmate who helped, check your bank security.

Edited by LoneWolf

Posted

Nice!

I actually like all 3 of the packages - they seem to only give a minor in-game advantage with the horses and the headstart, nothing to be really worried about.

Posted

Good to see the preorders up. However the page needs to be proofread by someone with stronger English skills. Lots of comma splicing going on, some poorly phrased sentences and the like. It doesn't look professional. 

3 people like this

Posted

Does anyone know if I can upgrade my preorder?

Say, I preorder the 50€ package now, will I be able to upgrade it to the 100€ package later by paying the difference if I change my mind?

Posted

FUC* THIS !!!! They put head start....

Posted

Say, I preorder the 50€ package now, will I be able to upgrade it to the 100€ package later by paying the difference if I change my mind?

In the FAQ on the preorder page it says you can

Posted

Says in the FAQ yes, you can upgrade!

Posted

Yes, yes you can.
This comes straight from the FAQ:

54e90623e4308bd6b3be8332d43f8308.png

Posted

FUC* THIS !!!! They put head start....

Didn't most people ask for a head start? It seems like a legitimate thing to include for someone paying before even any of the cbt are open

1 person likes this

Posted

lol almost everygame has advanced start these days

Posted

Thanks guys, must have overlooked it in the FAQ :)