• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pre-order offers are now available!

425 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Got the Conq-pack. Hoping for the CBT to start soon.

I'm not to worried about the p2w aspect, as I understand this game is f2p in both KR and RU so we should have a different model here.

Anyone know if the EU server will really be hosted in the EU?

Edited by ectoooo

Posted (edited)

Simple solution for Item Shop in BDO. GW 2... you cannot sell item from Item Shop BUT you can buy diamonds for gold in game. Diamonds sell player... somthing like that and NO more problems with Item Shop. But don't have any hope that Daum will bring this solution to game...

EU servers will be hosted in EU. This game is free in KR/RU ofc you got some problems with IP and VPN but you can easy resolved this problem.

In some topic i read that first CBT start with early December... but this is only what i read in topic, nothing comfirmed.

Edited by Niebieski

Posted

Does anyone know if I can upgrade my preorder?

Say, I preorder the 50€ package now, will I be able to upgrade it to the 100€ package later by paying the difference if I change my mind?

states in the details you can upgrade

Posted

Just purchased my Conquerers package- woot! 

Posted

f2p?? If this game got Item Shop where you can buy all item and re-sell them... sorry this will be only jump on cash from developer... KR/RU got full item shop and you don't need buy game to play... EU player need buy game and can buy like all other item from item shop and re-sell... if this happen EU/NA player will pay for pay2win game.

Sooo better wait till they say what you can buy from Item Shop and re-sell. For example if cat/pet will be account bound the rest item can be re-sell but no cat/pet, costiume, decoration, some scroll, gathering item, skin etc but not this pet... pet create in RU version pay2win becaus you need pet or you lose speed farm. Most of ppl run with 3 cat, all pet you can male + female "connect" and you get 1 pet tier 2, 3... so you need again buy pet and again and again if you wanna best pet. Pay2win

Do you work for the competition Nieb?  You are truly a negative voice about this game and say the same negative thing time and time again.  It seems you make the same post on every new page.  And how in the god's name do you know it is pay to win?  We have yet to see the shop on NA release. 

I love the pay model.  I love the pre-order packs.  Assuming that the game client will probably coat $49.99 or so upon full release, the packs at all levels are great buys. 

Posted

Do you work for the competition Nieb?  You are truly a negative voice about this game and say the same negative thing time and time again.  It seems you make the same post on every new page.  And how in the god's name do you know it is pay to win?  We have yet to see the shop on NA release. 

I love the pay model.  I love the pre-order packs.  Assuming that the game client will probably coat $49.99 or so upon full release, the packs at all levels are great buys. 

Why do you think they don't answer to the cash shop question since they game has been announced for EU/NA? Ever since cash shop release in KR everyone (at least people who played it and people who listened to those people) asked for this info. They did the same in RU, waiting for the last sec where everyone pre-ordered alrdy, before giving thise piece of info. But hey, everyone has to learn the same thing for themselves (apparently) cause people like you are even bashing the guys trying to get answers for this community. Daum must be happy having ignorant people like you in their forums.

Posted

states in the details you can upgrade

Yes you will be able to upgrade your order

Posted

another quest xD: when will i recive possibility to download the game and where?

Posted (edited)

I don't work for competition... don't see now any game to competition with BDO... AA (now it's KING pay2win game) is death for most ppl, GW 2 is little boring, BnS is more pve so don't see any competition... i just say "why we need pay for game and Item Shop when other ppl don't pay... RU/KR Item Shop full re-sell and they don't need pay for game - pre-order OK but not game - EU/NA need to pay". Like i say... till Daum don't say nothing about Item Shop and re-sell item I WILL be negative to this game like many ppl. For full re-sell i got RU version, ruble are cheap and i don't need pay for game.

After game release cost will be the same... just don't get limited content bonus.I think about Explorer's Package but first i will wait for Item Shop info. Just BLOCK re-sell pets and will be almost perfect - i know this will be restrict for ppl who don't buy pearls... but if you give ppl full re-sell item shop why you wanna them to pay for game??

P.S.

Patrial Skill Reset - this reset full skill tree?

Edited by Niebieski

Posted (edited)

I am wondering if the Black Desert Pre-order packages are physical copies, and if so, how can I get my hands on the digital download only?

When I try to pre-order, let's say the Conqueror's Package, it is asking me for my address and everything in between.

Edited by milo

Posted

I am wondering if the Black Desert Pre-order packages are physical copies, and if so, how can I get my hands on the digital download only?

They are digital downloads ;) There are no physical editions as of this moment so don't worry about that

Posted

When I try to pre-order, let's say the Conqueror's Package, it is asking me for my address and everything in between.

Billing and stuff. Digital only but not uncommon for them to get all you info when placing an order.

Posted

Screen_Shot_2015-11-19_at_10.05.21.thumb

Ouch O.o

Posted

BDO_pre-order.png

Posted

Do NOT buy until you know how the CASH SHOP will be like!

The only things you will have above other players are the limited items.

The cash shop might overrule the items you got by preordering and might be cheaper.

The cash shop might be Pay2Win.

If you buy it just to get into the CBT, don't forget servers will be wiped after each CBT anyway!

Just a small reminder for those who easily get on a hype train ;)

I honestly do not get where people feel they have a right to tell others what to do so BUY IF YOU WANT TO!!!

I purchased the Conquerer's package today and do not need to know what is in the cash shop or when CBT is starting or exactly when the game will be released- I will play when it is available. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Tried to order twice. Both purchases failed. Will contact the respective banks, I can purchase from North America? I'll keep trying. Wulf

- Update. Tried again from home PC. Purchase failed. Navigated to the Global Collect web site, which touts 24/7 service. Called the NA number. The message? 

"You have called outside of our regular business hours." So much for 24/7, eh? Anyone able to purchase? W

- Update: Able to purchase this morning. Woot! Now, to figure out how to install / begin. W

Edited by WulfNose
Update, Successful Purchase
1 person likes this

Posted

I honestly do not get where people feel they have a right to tell others what to do so BUY IF YOU WANT TO!!!

I purchased the Conquerer's package today and do not need to know what is in the cash shop or when CBT is starting or exactly when the game will be released- I will play when it is available. 

I agree with you. People have no right to tell others whether or not they should buy the game. If you don't buy it, great on you. If you buy it, doesn't matter which one you buy, also great on you. It's the choice that makes you happy that counts. 

Besides, pre-ordering something does entail that you don't always know what you get. Key word is always, cause I understand we have a right to know and that it would be great to know about the cash shop, whether its pay to win or how much it'll be. But things like cash shop and pvp doesn't matter as much to some of us like it does others. Some people want to play the game purely for aesthetics as well. Everyone has their own reasoning to preorder or to not preorder and no one has the right to perswaud them otherwise. It's one thing to give them reasons as to why, but it's another to forcibly tell them theyre doing the wrong thing by preordering. 

Posted

1. Wash the potatoes and set aside. Fill a large pot with water; stir in salt until it no longer dissolves and settles on the bottom. Place potatoes in the pot and bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender but firm, about 15 minutes. Drain; cover to keep hot.
  2. While the potatoes are cooking, melt the butter in a small pan over medium high heat, or in microwave. Serve immediately poured over potatoes.

Posted

This is good news!

Haven't decided to make the leap yet, still on the fence, but I'm glad the pre-order information is out.

Posted

Thank you to much been waiting to be able to pre order for so long.

Posted

If you buy the conqueror's package, does the in-game title say "Conqueror" or something? Or is it that all three in-game titles you get from pre-ordering will say the same thing, like something such as "Beta Tester"?

Posted

f2p?? If this game got Item Shop where you can buy all item and re-sell them... sorry this will be only jump on cash from developer... KR/RU got full item shop and you don't need buy game to play... EU player need buy game and can buy like all other item from item shop and re-sell... if this happen EU/NA player will pay for pay2win game.

Sooo better wait till they say what you can buy from Item Shop and re-sell. For example if cat/pet will be account bound the rest item can be re-sell but no cat/pet, costiume, decoration, some scroll, gathering item, skin etc but not this pet... pet create in RU version pay2win becaus you need pet or you lose speed farm. Most of ppl run with 3 cat, all pet you can male + female "connect" and you get 1 pet tier 2, 3... so you need again buy pet and again and again if you wanna best pet. Pay2win

so buying an outfit is p2w? I mean they aren't forcing you at all and it is a mere buff, go play TERA and buy the best gear each patch literally from selling cash shop items then say BDO is p2w

Posted

Conq ordered.

Posted

Does anyone know if I can upgrade my preorder?

Say, I preorder the 50€ package now, will I be able to upgrade it to the 100€ package later by paying the difference if I change my mind?

yes you can upgrade it

Posted

TAKE MY MONEY   .....well 100$ just spent and i am SOOO EXCITED!!! LETS GO CBT1