• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Pre-order offers are now available!

425 posts in this topic

Posted

Want to buy it, but trying to wait till they say when the CBT1 will start. But worried they will post the date, then take the pre-orders down....that's how my luck is lol

Posted

omg wthc.jpg

monkey.jpg

Posted

well they added walking to the game, so almost over the fence lol.

Posted

my question how are people STILL questioning the cash shop THAT IS ALREADY UP IN KOREA AND RUSSIA....seriously are people this stupid or just too lazy to look it up and see it is pets, vanity items and stuff like this.

Posted

my question how are people STILL questioning the cash shop THAT IS ALREADY UP IN KOREA AND RUSSIA....seriously are people this stupid or just too lazy to look it up and see it is pets, vanity items and stuff like this.

Most of us wants to know how shop will be working. We know pets, furnitures and costumes. All what we want to know are prices inside shop - worth or not buy 50/100 euro pre-order. Many of us don't care about. You ask why? Simple. For now our classes are not available.

Posted

Most of us wants to know how shop will be working. We know pets, furnitures and costumes. All what we want to know are prices inside shop - worth or not buy 50/100 euro pre-order. Many of us don't care about. You ask why? Simple. For now our classes are not available.

i am more interested about the CBT1 day cash shop is something but the day for the beta is what im waiting for.

Posted

dec3aaa730.jpg

Bring it on ( wish I could gift one to a friend and such which sucks a lot )

Posted

Until when will you be able to pre-order?

Posted

Until when will you be able to pre-order?

How long will the pre-order packages be available for purchase?

The pre-order packages will be available for purchase until the actual release of the game. After the release, you'll be able to purchase your own copy, without the limited content from the pre-order packages. The release date is scheduled to be within the 1st quarter of 2016. The official date will be announced soon.
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Sorry.

We cannot complete your payment at this time.

Global Collect error, please contact Global Collect.

http://www.globalcollect.com/consumers

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else get that when they try to preorder the game?

Edit: The problem for me is that i was using a prepaid Visa credit card so i made a Paypal account and linked the card to it and it solved the problem, hope this helps :D

Edited by LegitBirdy

Posted

For me its the Explorer's Package!

^Jeasy

Posted

Thank you Oli, this is awesome news!

Posted

Sorry.

We cannot complete your payment at this time.

Global Collect error, please contact Global Collect.

http://www.globalcollect.com/consumers

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Does anyone else get that when they try to preorder the game?

yep, but it was a security problem due to my credit card security policies. changing the card (different circuit), I managed to buy the pack :) 

I suppose if you use Paypal could be easier. 

Posted

yep, but it was a security problem due to my credit card security policies. changing the card (different circuit), I managed to buy the pack :) 

I suppose if you use Paypal could be easier. 

TL;DR 

I just paid with paypal and it told me "payment failed"... but when I go into "my account" under status it says pending? 

I know what pending means, but does it mean it went through and I just now have to wait? Telling me it failed then saying its pending threw me off...

Has anyone else got this message? If so did the payment go through after a while or did you have to use another method to buying the game?

Posted

I have looked a little bit and cannot seem to find the answers to my questions:

When will the preorders stop? I will be getting money around Christmas time and would like to make my preorder then (for that nice expensive pack) - just want to make sure it is available.

I know classes are tied to gender (I hear each gender is getting their specific class which is a counterpart to the other one) but are races connected to gender + class? If so, are there any chances in the future to remove this or allow us to be any race with any class/gender?

Another question about the preorders - is money taken there and then? If not I'll preorder now.

Thanks

Posted (edited)

@SasaKitah Preorders stop 7 days before launch.  Launch is in Q1 of 2016. Preorder money is taken now.

But you should be able to order after Christmas assume they don't magically launch the game the first week of January(which I don't think is even possible).

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

@Luciferia Thank you for your help. Should definitely get that preorder in then. Super excited. 

Posted

Want to buy it, but trying to wait till they say when the CBT1 will start. But worried they will post the date, then take the pre-orders down....that's how my luck is lol

Well alpha close 1st week of Novemeber so i expect 1st or 2nd week of December 

1 person likes this

Posted

Would be cool if we got access to alpha too for preordering...

Posted

i am now in the Conqueror's Package family. See you in cbt 1 guys :):):):)

Posted

It is digital, so no. I'm not even sure if there'll be a collectors edition.

If they ever release collectors edition, it would be nice that they grant discounts to those that purchased the pre-order.

Ofcourse there will be a collectors edition...
This is just the first preorder part, next it will be like bronze,silver,gold colletors edition count on it ;)

However anyone know about when the CBT will start?

Posted

Ofcourse there will be a collectors edition...This is just the first preorder part, next it will be like bronze,silver,gold colletors edition count on it ;)

However anyone know about when the CBT will start?

There is no confirmed information about a physical copy, as much as I know.

CBT1 will be in December, from a Thursday to a Monday.

Posted

ooh you talked about physical.. i meant digital.

Posted

There is no confirmed information about a physical copy, as much as I know.

CBT1 will be in December, from a Thursday to a Monday.

short one, but that's ok. =)

Posted

I hope a preview of the exclusive costume/weapon skins are put up soon