• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

18+ [Orwen] 2 People Looking for a PvE/RP Guild to Call Home

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings everyone! We thank you for taking the time to consider us for your home. We'll start with what we're looking for.

Must Haves:

• 18+
    • We're not total perverts nor do we talk like sailors, but would like to be able to talk freely and sometimes get a little silly or occasionally go off on innuendo-infused tangents of hilarious proportions.
  • PvE
    • We enjoy exploring, leveling, and whatever else in-between that comes with the expansive content of this game.
  • RP/Roleplay
    • While we might not participate right away, we hope to get into it (in my case, back into it) over time as we get to know people.
  • Close-knit/Family-like Atmosphere
    • We don't want to feel like just another face in the crowd. We're looking to build some lasting friendships that may even go beyond the game setting.
  • Regular grouping up for game content
    • We feel that the best way to get to know people is to spend time with them and share adventures.
  • Have guild chat as the primary means of communication/OOC chatting
    • We're not opposed to using a voice chat program such as TeamSpeak3 or Discord for some situations, but it's not something we like to be on at all times in order to chat and get to know everyone.

Bonus Features:  Things that aren't deal breakers if they don't happen yet, but are on the list of things to build toward.

• Regular Dailies/Boss Scrolls, etc
    • We like shinies.
  • Guild Missions
    • We enjoy being able to contribute and feel like our contributions matter, along with feeling that sense of accomplishment when completing a challenge together.

Now that that's out of the way, a little about us.

My family name is Silverfyre, and my partner-in-crime is Dyne. We generally spend most of our time on Calpheon 2. I have a lvl 50 Tamer (Michiroko) and Maehwa (Linwei_Chinatsu), and a little lvl 27 ranger (Aria_Silverfyre) on her way up. Dyne has a lvl 50 Warrior and a couple others on their way up. We're not in any rush to get to 60, nor are we fans of PvP. In time, we might be persuaded for a friendly duel between friends, but that's probably as far as we'll go.

In regards to RP, I've been doing it since back in the days of AOL Chatrooms (whoops, showing my age now). and then got my taste for in-game RP when I started playing Guild Wars 1. Forum RP came with that, and I enjoyed it immensely as well. I've been dealing with a serious case of Writer's Block for quite some time and hope to find a way to break through it. Dyne is newer to the RP scene. We both hope to find somewhere with a patient community that's willing to guide us and help us ease into it.

This got a little longer than expected. Thank you for reading this far. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us in-game or leave a note here.

Happy hunting!

Edited by Aria Silverfyre

Posted

Hey there, Aria!  You should definitely check out Gondor!  .  Right now we are a small group of players focused on life skills and PvE content. We run guild missions regularly as well as boss scrolls.  While we have a discord, but we primarily use guild chat.  We are looking for like minded players to expand our group, and i think we would be a great fit for what you are looking for

Check out our recruitment post for more information, or shoot me a message!

Look forward to hearing from you!

All the best,

-Razylym

Posted

5766fba54e770_086F3E4950B3A0FF429F84BE8F

Hey there Silver, I'd like to extend a greeting to you and Dyne. I hope you're enjoying BD as much as you can. 

I felt I needed to drop what I was doing to message you when I read your topic because you value all of the same things as the rest of us in Sydonia. Now we have only just formed, as previous members of Calpheon Imperial Syndicate we wanted to create something that embodied what we looked for in a guild there. We certainly meet your criteria I think and if you're willing to help us build something amazing I know we would be better for having the two of you.  

Our normal guild post-it seems disingenuous for someone like you but I feel it says a little something about us so I hope when you finish reading it you'll feel as strongly as I do and if not then I wish you thee very best.

Sydonia

Is a newly formed guild on the Orwen server with a laid back focus on Progression and Rp elements. We as a guild are dedicated to the idea that you play and enjoy the game best along side people you like and respect, People who you can laugh and joke with but who also can focus on cooperation and progressing through goals. More than this Sydonia has the desire to be an opportunity creator. Working with our allies we have a road map planned to work towards Node wars, Guild PvP and PvE events as well as Story and Rp events.

We believe in building a structure of camaraderie and friendship, if those things resound with you then your journey begins with us.

Posted

5766fba54e770_086F3E4950B3A0FF429F84BE8F

Hey there Silver, I'd like to extend a greeting to you and Dyne. I hope you're enjoying BD as much as you can. 

I felt I needed to drop what I was doing to message you when I read your topic because you value all of the same things as the rest of us in Sydonia. Now we have only just formed, as previous members of Calpheon Imperial Syndicate we wanted to create something that embodied what we looked for in a guild there. We certainly meet your criteria I think and if you're willing to help us build something amazing I know we would be better for having the two of you.  

Our normal guild post-it seems disingenuous for someone like you but I feel it says a little something about us so I hope when you finish reading it you'll feel as strongly as I do and if not then I wish you thee very best.

Sydonia

Is a newly formed guild on the Orwen server with a laid back focus on Progression and Rp elements. We as a guild are dedicated to the idea that you play and enjoy the game best along side people you like and respect, People who you can laugh and joke with but who also can focus on cooperation and progressing through goals. More than this Sydonia has the desire to be an opportunity creator. Working with our allies we have a road map planned to work towards Node wars, Guild PvP and PvE events as well as Story and Rp events.

We believe in building a structure of camaraderie and friendship, if those things resound with you then your journey begins with us.

How do we get in touch for further information and/or questions?

Posted

Oh Skritt! I'm Hit! 

Hey guys! Just wondering if you found a guild yet? But if not then come ask me about Southern_Sky. :D

Posted (edited)

Ravens of war might work

Edited by Ironjaw