• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

{Orwen} - Sydonia - [ Progression, PvE }

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

5766fd9436fa3_086F3E4950B3A0FF429F84BE8F

~ Sydonia ~

Hello and Welcome

Sydonia is a PvE Guild with a focus on group progression as well as a desire for future roleplay and PvX activities as our roster expands

2016-05-08_270924888.thumb.JPG.9e67ac871

Sydonia

Is a PvE focused guild on the Orwen server made up of close knit and friendly people; some of which have been playing since Korean only client. We strive to achieve as much as possible in BDO. Though still fresh and new, we want to make a place of opportunity where new members can expect to advance in Rank and achieve with us as they achieve in game. we come from a guild background that encourages people to be themselves and believes that you play the best alongside people you genuinely like and respect. Sydonia embraces these ideals as we push to do more and be better. 

We want to work together to make moments and stories that will last while creating an atmosphere that doesn't punish the bumps of learning. Instead, we want to encourage the passions of our members to enjoy their preferred option of gameplay. We are looking to enjoy all aspects of the game from future participation in PvP/Node wars, to creating in-depth story lines and backgrounds for our characters as we progress in roleplay. 

We expect our members to act with decency, maturity, and mutual respect not only to fellow guild members, but to members of the community as a whole. We have a zero tolerance for drama regardless of one's rank.

We want to make a place you are proud to be a part of, with a standard you are proud to wear. If you feel as we do, then your first steps on our journey together begins with a visit to:  http://sydonia.enjin.com/recruitment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have a Discord, Website and active Events.

Daily Guild Missions

Future PvP and Rp Events Planned.

.Axios.

2016-02-07_602404863.thumb.JPG.05a2ef235

Edited by The Fool
1 person likes this

Posted

It seems to be the usual to post about how much you like a guild but what we've done so far has really pleased me.

Posted

Mm I know exactly what you mean, You never really know what to expect when you try to tackle something together but we're flying high above my expectations. Keep up the good work guys and we'll keep growing for sure.

Posted

Okay, time to give the little guild a cheer post. A little feedback from a brand new member who has no initial connection with current members.

Well what can I say? Just recently joined up with Sydonia, being with them for around 5 days now.

Here's the deal: I join guilds for building relationships beyond just playing a game hard together. Many guilds often invite, welcome, then drop off someone who isn't specially connected with older members or friends in some way. This is good for those who hold stronger desires for more meaningful guild connections. "It's not just a game, but a family."  is what some people seek for their experiences. Very easy for guild to develop on clique-like levels and stick only with old time friends, and become biased around it. It's a challenge to keep an open-hearted guild mindset.

Sydonia is doing a great job providing that. If not, a refreshing breath of air compared to basic style guilds. I look forward to future growth after struggling to enjoy Black Desert Online on my own.

If you are like me, who doesn't like joining a guild just for rat racing till the game is boring, but actually experiencing social growth with new faces who will become great friendships, give Sydonia a consider. If anything, I know myself I enjoy chatting and accepting others even when differences arise.

*Bows out*

Posted

Is this guild a remnant of the fallen Syndicate? I recall you being one of the officers in the latter.

Posted

Is this guild a remnant of the fallen Syndicate? I recall you being one of the officers in the latter.

My Guildmaster sadly had great ideals but was unseasoned as a leader of men and women, We strive to embody what I've striven to accomplish with my time in Syndicate, I hope we can share as healthy of a relationship as I consistently encouraged to no avail.

Posted

I remember my time in syndicate. The things we wanted to achieve, and the kinda friends we had become. It's the same kinda of atmosphere we have brought with us to Sydonia. I really hope that people will join with us in making this guild better then we ever imaged Syndicate could have been. 

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah, no kidding. Your guildmaster behaved like a 12 year old. "Conquer Calpheon" with 300 imaginary allies. She outright lied to me in voice chat.

Now, Avarice, right? I remember you were, of all people in that voice chat, the one making the most sense in understanding the alliance necessity. Also, I didn't see you engaging us in combat when Syndicate turned traitor.
So, are you still interested in nodes? Of all Syndicate folks, I'd give you the benefit of doubt at being the mature one. If you still have aim at running conquest, RoW is a resource for hire. We host 48 mercs, out of which we can dispatch 20-25, for a price. If you are thinking about hiring help.

Cheers!

Posted

Greetings,
I will not discuss what happened with the Syndicate. But of the time I spent with them, I enjoyed their company. When it all came to an end, I was offered a place in Sydonia. So far I feel like I did in the Syndicate. The company is warm, the adventures fun, and the plans optimistic. As I did then, I will do now. I am willing to talk to anyone about how well this guild has treated me and those who have come after me. If you are looking for a guild who is willing to work with your progression, lend a friendly ear, and have fun. This I suggest you give Sydonia a try. 

-Sigui Kirotra, boxum merc 

Posted

Does Sydonia have allies for PVP?  Confess

Posted

We here at Sydonia are still actively seeking more members who are looking for a home to Role play, conduct missions, quests, and generally just have a good time socializing. Please don't hesitate to contact one of us for further information. Anyone who cannot get in touch with an officer can send me a personal message and I'll get it to the proper level of command. 

-Sigui Kirotra, Boxum Merc

Posted (edited)

Looking for somewhere where your efforts will be noticed, appreciated, and rewarded? Sydonia is the place to be. We may be small right now, but as we grow in number, so to will we grow in strength and bonds of friendship.

We have a lot planned, but we can't do it without your help. Together, we can go far, so let's get this journey started!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.

~Consul Silverfyre

Edited by Aria Silverfyre

Posted (edited)

While we are few now we have a chance to grow together. For me it is better to be here and see each day the people I have gotten to know personally working hard and having a ton of fun. If you're looking for people to just have a blast with and get you excited to play, Message us~

Edited by The Fool

Posted

The guild is small and very friendly, that being said I'm definitely enjoying my time here. I can't wait to see this guild grow and expand!

Posted

Wonderful wonderful people. I cannot stress that enough. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a small knit friendly guild.

Posted

Looking for a bunch of people who are laid-back, friendly, and love to help each other while enjoying the game together? This is the place to be. We've got all that and more to come.

Send me a note if you have any questions. I'll be more than happy to answer them. :)

Posted

This guild was definitely fun to be in. From the helpful commanding officers to the social aspects of being in a guild. They small enough to know everyone but big enough to have fun. Anyone looking for a place to call home should get a hold of Aria. 

-Sigui

Posted (edited)

Laid back, family orientated and chill, sound bout my cup of tea for i work too much to take this game Seriously~

Sever: Orwen
Current Channel: Mediah 01
Family Name: Kenanime
Character:FateBlades
Class:Ninja
prob catch me afking  fishing at Heidel

Edited by Kenanime

Posted

I'm interested if you guys are still looking for new members