• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ban appeal?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

First of all I apologize if I shouldn't be posting this here, I'm just terribly frustrated with the recent customer support I've received.

For the last month or so I've been sending in tickets to change my email address as someone has been accessing my account/getting a hold of my information and playing my account. Recently I tried logging in only to see that I've been banned for third party programs. I've never used anything outside of BDO itself, so I can only assume whoever had been accessing my account liked to bot or whatever it is "pyx" does. 

So I sent in a ticket under "Ban appeal" explaining what had happened as well as addressing their attention to the tickets I had previously created regarding the intruder in the first place. The only response I get is "This issue will be discussed no further." ?? What's the point in a Ban Appeal ticket section if all I get is a copy pasted message letting me know they're ignoring my issue? I should also mention that I had sent in a couple tickets before the ban appeal one asking why my account was banned in the first place, all receiving the same response,with the addition of letting me know that "Pyx" was used on my account.

Am I wrong to be so upset with the customer support received? Am I just salty that I lost an account I paid 100$ for in excitement and much more after that to enjoy the content/items provided? I would sincerely like to know! Thank you for your time, and again I apologize if I'm posting in the incorrect spot.

Posted

Oldest lie of MMORPgs:" I wasn't hacking, someone stole my account".

2 people like this

Posted

Oldest lie of MMORPgs:" I wasn't hacking, someone stole my account".

All they'd have to do is look at the list of tickets i've been sending for a month+ prior to being banned regarding the compromising.

Posted

All they'd have to do is look at the list of tickets i've been sending for a month+ prior to being banned regarding the compromising.

A friend of mine did that in WoW and they fooled for it: he said his account was stolen and 2 days later started to bot. My own account was stolen (actually I let it get stolen sometimes when it was inactive, long story) and was used for botting and farming.
But why would anyone steal an account to bot-farm in this game when there is no direct trading? I don't think there is even a 1% chance you are really innocent. If you thought someone was accesing your account, couldn't you change password?

Posted

A friend of mine did that in WoW and they fooled for it: he said his account was stolen and 2 days later started to bot. My own account was stolen (actually I let it get stolen sometimes when it was inactive, long story) and was used for botting and farming.But why would anyone steal an account to bot-farm in this game when there is no direct trading? I don't think there is even a 1% chance you are really innocent. If you thought someone was accesing your account, couldn't you change password?

Which was what I was doing..Also why I sent in several email change tickets. They played my account and botted with the intention of keeping the account as every time I tried to access it the information was different.