• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Xigncode Error 0xE019101A

23 posts in this topic

Posted

So i had a problem with "FAILED TO INIT SECURITY" earlier and i fixed it with a GM fix posted on the official BDO forums.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/94675-issue-failed-to-init-security-june-18th/&page=1

But now after the latest maintenance i have not been able to access the game even with all the fixes and little things i tried. Added BDO folder to exceptions on my C drive. Put it as run as Admin, turned off punk buster, turned off avg at one point. restarted..... No go. Any ideas?

Posted

Yeah same problem here, pls help us

Posted

i'm getting Error 0xE019101A after today's patch also. Looking on various forums, some solutions mention turning off BitDefender, but I don't even have that running. I use Kaspersky but only turn it on to actually run scans, it is completely off the rest of the time. So I've done a full system scan with Kaspersky, run CCleaner, turned off as many system processes as I dare, gone through all my windows directories and registry files to make sure no programs such as Cheat Engine are somehow on my computer, and lastly i reinstalled BDO. Yet still, instantly Xigncode pops up with the error message after I've clicked Play.

First time i've ever had an issue really, but damn it is annoying.

Windows 10 system btw :)

Posted

Found the fix, Delete the Xhunter1.sys in your C:/windows folder. should be at the bottom

2 people like this

Posted

Found the fix, Delete the Xhunter1.sys in your C:/windows folder. should be at the bottom

Can't delete ite :S But does it really help?

Allright, lets see if I understand this correctly. When you get that Xigncode error it means that you have a cheat on the computer?

What if you dont have it.. what if you had the problem, it solved itself somehow, you could play it for a while and it came back.
That's the story for me.
Dont have bitdefender, dont use any other anti-virus except Norton which is inactive and this game and smite is the only games I have on the computer.
Except for communication-programs such as skype, discord and teamspeak.

What to do then?
Any ideas?

Posted

Sorted mine. I still had files on my system from when i tried to play on other servers and had files to block all the IP checking malarky. Deleted the folder and evcerything works. They are clearly just updating their code to catch out bots. A good move in my eyes :)

But it might also be worth checking this page, I followed it to shut down services and programs to help troubleshoot...
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2435955

Posted

Why am I having this issue ? The game was running 100% fine before your stupid random maintenance

Posted

@GM_Huego@GM_Tokaji, same problem game was working fine yesterday, i use AVG, which i have disabled and tried same problem, even restarted my computer, i keep getting the message about a trojan or virus  infection, ran a scan and had no virus or trojan, this all happened after the last patch that was done yesterday.

Posted

Yay, Players has to rely on hacker method to fix game error.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yay, Players has to rely on hacker method to fix game error.

Just love and unity... no need for that hateful word =[ 

Posted

Sorted mine. I still had files on my system from when i tried to play on other servers and had files to block all the IP checking malarky. Deleted the folder and evcerything works. They are clearly just updating their code to catch out bots. A good move in my eyes :)

But it might also be worth checking this page, I followed it to shut down services and programs to help troubleshoot...
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=2435955

didnt work for me even deleted my netlimiter, will try to reinstall game i guess 

Posted

Can't get into the game either, uninstalled Avast, disabled all services, and verified the game, also deleted xigncode log, haven't been able to get into the game all day.

Posted

Confirmed this fixed my issue. I didn't have BitDefender either, just AVG, tried uninstalling all manner of things including my torrent programs and Razer Synapse (none of which had ever tripped it before).

This was the only thing that helped. Thank you for sharing.

For those with difficulty deleting it, you need to right click on the file, go to Properties, go into the Security tab on an Administrator account and "Allow" permissions for all the user groups before you can delete it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Confirmed this fixed my issue. I didn't have BitDefender either, just AVG, tried uninstalling all manner of things including my torrent programs and Razer Synapse (none of which had ever tripped it before).
This was the only thing that helped. Thank you for sharing.

For those with difficulty deleting it, you need to right click on the file, go to Properties, go into the Security tab on an Administrator account and "Allow" permissions for all the user groups before you can delete it.

Thanks for this, really helped out! :)

Posted

Have this problem. Dont have the Xhunter1 file, so can´t delete it.

My game ran fine this morning , then stopped responding and upon trying to start it again, I get this error.

Only use windows defender, have no other stuff installed.

@GM_Huego ; tried the solution you've posted, "If the error ends with an A: Anti-virus is blocking Xigncode, please add everything from the bin64/xc/na/1 and 2 folder to the exclusion lists." but it made no difference at all.

Posted

Just love and unity... no need for that hateful word =[ 

Damn pookie how have they not banned you from here yet? Mr.PYXBOT lmao.....

Have this problem. Dont have the Xhunter1 file, so can´t delete it.

My game ran fine this morning , then stopped responding and upon trying to start it again, I get this error.

Only use windows defender, have no other stuff installed.

@GM_Huego ; tried the solution you've posted, "If the error ends with an A: Anti-virus is blocking Xigncode, please add everything from the bin64/xc/na/1 and 2 folder to the exclusion lists." but it made no difference at all.

try deleting Xhunter from your regedit. Should be somewhere like Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\Controlset001\Services\Xhunter 
Just go ahead and delete the entire folder in regedit.

Posted

Thanks for answering @RuskyXX :)

It didn´t solve the problem though. 

Posted

Hi! I am Here so many months after this damn patch. and still cant log in due to this error. i have newly installed windows. I did try deleting xhunter1 as I watched to the 1st youtube video. still nothing. I need assistance.

Posted

if your running windows 10 its a driver signature enforcement i had this after a full and clean install without av installed on the pc  thanks for XmovingTraget  you come up with a fix  you need to disable the driver signature enforcement before windows starts ( you also need to do this each time you play the game as it resets on reboot ) 

i started a post about the same error this is a howtogeeks video link in their for non techies 

but then again i now have a new problem and can't get in the game on 2 pc's with diff spec's this games becoming a bit of a joke in the list few weeks

Posted

if your running windows 10 its a driver signature enforcement i had this after a full and clean install without av installed on the pc  thanks for XmovingTraget  you come up with a fix  you need to disable the driver signature enforcement before windows starts ( you also need to do this each time you play the game as it resets on reboot ) 

i started a post about the same error this is a howtogeeks video link in their for non techies 

but then again i now have a new problem and can't get in the game on 2 pc's with diff spec's this games becoming a bit of a joke in the list few weeks

thanks man I red about it on a youtube comment, but unfortunately i got win 7 so it must be something else.

Posted (edited)

Any news on this ever being fixed? It has been reported for at least 3 months ago.. Really sucks having to disable driversignature  every restart. Can't get away from it on Windows 10 anniversary update...

Edited by FriendlyGiant

Posted

The Fix only works for UEFI bios. The issue is the windows 1607 update. The fix is to go into Bios & disable secure boot.

FYI this issue isnt limited to BDO, but alot of programmes & most VPN's