• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Need change guild leader

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi we need help...

My Guild Leader is banned... 4 days ago.

Now the Guild needs a new guild leader for continue play... so we open several ticket but we don't receive any reply... and any help for now.

We need help of some GM for change the Guild Leader to one officer that we choice as leader... allowing guild members to continue playing... because now we can't do nothing and it is not correct that we can't play node wars for an account problem of another player! We want continue play with our guild... we are in top 30 with many silver for node wars.

Can some GM help us?????

Thanks and sorry for my english

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo @CM_Oli @CM_Tits

@GM_Huego

Posted

I also sent me a ticket for this situation ... I hope the gm intervene is not normal block a guild of 90 people for a lack of assistance ...

Posted

Help us we need assistance! GM where are you ?!

Posted

@CM_Tits ??  The ----- is he?

And to OP good luck with your problem. There should be in game function where players could vote in guild master or something similar.

Posted (edited)

@BDOTyran

Thanks for reply, we know that, but this function can be activeted after 30 days of no login... no for ban. If a GM can help us for use this function now or with any other solution is good for us... we are simply asking to be able to play and i think the BD Staff is here to help us player....

Edited by Selharion

Posted

@CM_Tits

What reply is that??? You are here for help people i think... don't for automatic reply... Have you read our post??
We DON'T want that decision be overturned !!!! We don't care about our guild leader... We care about our guild and please read the post!

We just ask help in game...

First off, his name is "Tits". Second, CM's have special tags. That's a fake account trolling you, report it and move on.

Posted

@Stephanie-rara Thanks... why CM don't BAN him?

Probably haven't seen the posts yet. Hence why I suggest reporting it. 

Posted

They're lying to you.

They haven't checked anything.

They're hoping you shut up and go away.

3 people like this

Posted

We need help of some GM for change the Guild Leader to one officer that we choice as leader... allowing guild members to continue playing... because now we can't do nothing and it is not correct that we can't play node wars for an account problem of another player! We want continue play with our guild... we are in top 30 with many silver for node wars.

After 30 days you can appoint a new leader (sure you know that already), meanwhile you can do guild missions to earn money I guess?
But I don't know what happens if an officer's contract runs out? I imagine how annoying is the situation, I hope they will do something about it....
But since there's already a system for that, I wouldnt be too optimistic :(

Posted

I shall be your guild leader.. appoint pookie and ill NEVER let you down!!! 

wdUazpo.png

Posted (edited)

Officer can't have contract and guild cant partecipate in node war or kill mob for guild quest!

The system is if a Guild Leader don't login for 30 days or if he don't pass the leader... not for ban... in this case i think GM have to help others player of the guild and community, is a really simple problem... we just want change the leader for continue play all member in our guild. We play from day 1.

Thanks

Edited by Selharion

Posted

Up on post.
As we write in tickets before, unfortunally our guild leader got banned on wave ban.
Would be great if you can help us and move the guild leader to another character for let us do contracts, quests and node wars!

Hope you can help us :)

Posted

Also if there is an option that allow us to switch leader after 30 days, it is a long waiting time, we can't active new quests, contracts and the news of node wars, this will bring Guild to waste time and die. It's one week that we're asking for supports with more than 20 tickets, forum post...0 answer from the staff, we apreciate to see the admin presents and receive some kind of fix about this.

Posted (edited)

Pls help us, we need this noob just for the tower ç_ç

Edited by Tonius

Posted (edited)

we need help with this situation that get us unplayable the new content u release i think its also in ur interest of make us at least try it

Edited by Jollywand

Posted

We can not participate in the node war and we can not get to enjoy the game, please try to solve the problem.

Posted

Like the other members above I join too in the request of help for this situation. First of all we don't even know the reasion of the ban, I understand your new strong policy about cheat and so but give information about the punishment and why it was done i think is only a matter of clarity. Second point is unfair that a lot of people is penalized by an error done only by one so please help us in this matter and solve this problem.

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo @CM_Tytyes @PM_Belsazar @GM_Tokaji @GM_Gemu @GM_Rhotaaz @GM_Nevermore

Posted

This is very bad situation, pls Gm do something 

Posted

You cant just, get the 20 mill and do it yourself thingie? 

Thats what i know many guilds have done, not sure whats hor hows but you can do it yourself afaik. 

Posted

Ridiculous that when a guild leader gets banned the position is not made empty so the guild can elect a new leader pay the silver and get on with guild stuff again.

This sort of amateurism in a game that calls itself MMO is absolutely idiocy.