• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Misleading info about a unique costume (preorder)

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Can a community manager tell us wich information is correct please?

"Exclusive Costume" mouse-over "?"
"This exclusive costume is only available during pre-order throught the conqueror's package! It will not be sold in-game. It will be available for ALL CHARACTERS at launch."
v9yyNUOH.png

FAQ
"Do I get a unique costume for all available classes or only one costume for the character of my choice?
The unique costumes are meant to distinguish those who decided to support us, by pre-ordering the game. You will only get a unique costume for A SINGLE CHARACTER, of your choice. YOU WILL NOT GET A UNIQUE COSTUME FOR EACH CLASS."

ERiLSeQhC.png

Edited by sickboy

Posted

What i make of it is. The costume will be available for all the classes BUT you can only use it once for the character of your choice. So only one costume.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

The English on this site is often not clear. I think it's not the native language of the web team :( The press releases also lack finesse. When you announce preorders their should be more flavor in the announcement. It was barely functional.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

It'd be great to find out what costumes these are. Is it the porcupine one for every class? Or every classes starting armour?

Posted

Please, make it fit classes that realese after launch...Otherwise it's gonna be such a waste :( .

Posted

There is a version of the exclusive costume for each class.  Meaning your wizard won't be running around in plate armor and Your warrior won't be running around in robes. That is what it means by it will be available for all characters.

You will only get to claim once costume for one of your characters.  Meaning you won't get one costume for each character you make.

6 people like this

Posted

There is a version of the exclusive costume for each class.  Meaning your wizard won't be running around in plate armor and Your warrior won't be running around in robes. That is what it means by it will be available for all characters.

You will only get to claim once costume for one of your characters.  Meaning you won't get one costume for each character you make.

I like how you have brains.

2 people like this

Posted

I didn't find anything misleading there. 

4 people like this

Posted

Can a community manager tell us wich information is correct please?

"Exclusive Costume" mouse-over "?"
"This exclusive costume is only available during pre-order throught the conqueror's package! It will not be sold in-game. It will be available for ALL CHARACTERS at launch."
v9yyNUOH.png

FAQ
"Do I get a unique costume for all available classes or only one costume for the character of my choice?
The unique costumes are meant to distinguish those who decided to support us, by pre-ordering the game. You will only get a unique costume for A SINGLE CHARACTER, of your choice. YOU WILL NOT GET A UNIQUE COSTUME FOR EACH CLASS."

ERiLSeQhC.png

it ll be available for ALL - but one of your choice is what they are trying to say :D i think :D 

Posted

It'd be great to find out what costumes these are. Is it the porcupine one for every class? Or every classes starting armour?

On Reddit CM_Oli mentioned that they have artists preparing a preview of the unique costumes, so we'll find out soon.

Posted

On Reddit CM_Oli mentioned that they have artists preparing a preview of the unique costumes, so we'll find out soon.

Yep saw that, thanks for the heads up though, looking forward to seeing them :)

Posted

If you look at the FAQ on the pre-order page, open up the following question under Benefits and you'll see the costume for 4 of the classes: Do I get a unique costume for all available classes or only one costume for the character of my choice? Really could care less about any of those, so I guess I'm waiting to see what the witch one looks like. I wonder if there are any people who like both tamers and pre-order costumes and are annoyed they won't get one (or rather, are happy they won't have to get a super expensive pre-order to get one, because that's where I'd be at).

Posted (edited)

What I´m thinking about is, If I don't like the classes with the launch?

I just like Blader and Kunoichi so when the other classes are added to the game in the future "Tamer, Blader, Kunoichi" will they come with one exclusive costume for the Conqueror pack owners or do we will have to buy it when you add the class ?

Edited by Nada

Posted

Seems pretty clear to me. What I hope is the costumes are super duper awesome sauce ! ( Not like Cowboy outfits in that other game !)

Just better make sure it's for the character you really wanna stick with at launch though :)

Posted

i hope the picture there is an example situation, because that costume was sold on every other version via cash-shop.
making it exclusive to us, doesn't make it feel more special tbh,
something that was produced just for US, now that would actually meet the requirements for being called "unique"

1 person likes this

Posted

i hope the picture there is an example situation, because that costume was sold on every other version via cash-shop.
making it exclusive to us, doesn't make it feel more special tbh,
something that was produced just for US, now that would actually meet the requirements for being called "unique"

^ This exactly. I am hoping that costume image is just a place holder until they make something actually unique to NA/EU.

1 person likes this

Posted

^ This exactly. I am hoping that costume image is just a place holder until they make something actually unique to NA/EU.

same i rly want something that  looks totally badass i love a darker then black style costume for my wizard :P  make his hair grey with the mask ... id be happy :P
hei___darker_than_black_by_chicnfreak-d5

Posted

Still trying to figure out how that is misleading...... Even with the bold letters it makes it very clear that each class will get a unique outfit but you can only have one of your choice per account and you will not be able to buy in game from the cash shop. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank You guys!
It is clear for me now.
English isnt my native language ... topic closed.

Posted

Have my upvote, quoted in the hope more people will read it.

Posted

Have my upvote, quoted in the hope more people will read it.

I wonder what the valkyrie one will look like . 

Posted

What I want to know is if the costumes will be tradeable between characters, same goes with the weapon skins. Maybe I want to change which character I main after getting bored? Id love to be able to mail it to my other character and use it there then.

Posted

What I want to know is if the costumes will be tradeable between characters, same goes with the weapon skins. Maybe I want to change which character I main after getting bored? Id love to be able to mail it to my other character and use it there then.

Unfortunately I do not think so :( 

I would be totally 100% okay if it was not class specific and instead worked for all classes. Then it'll keep you more interested in keeping it on one main character instead of them all having it. Of course the option is there to move it if you want. 

Posted

Unfortunately I do not think so :( 

I would be totally 100% okay if it was not class specific and instead worked for all classes. Then it'll keep you more interested in keeping it on one main character instead of them all having it. Of course the option is there to move it if you want it.

I pray it aint so otherwise I don't feel like paying $100 to buy some costume I may eventually never wear. This games classes all seem cool and with varied playstyles it'd be a crime to not reward everyone who preordered with this feature.

Posted (edited)

This has been answered so many times. You can claim the costume on any character you want, but only on the starting classes on final release. Giant, Warrior, Ranger, Sorceress, Tamer, Valkyrie, Witch/Wizard.

Edit: All warehouses are shared between characters.

Edited by Kirihito