• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No refund on camo

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm a conquer pre-order and have spent at least $600 on this game yet they say no you do not meet the requirements yet my friend who got the suit before me did get a refund.

Edit: infact I don't even want a refund I just want a different costume I don't want my money back.

Edited by Malgorr

Posted

protest this, Apply again bro, you defo should get it.

Posted

According to my email, you can only get a refund for it if you purchased it between May 18th and June 14th. 

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting the Black Desert Online Customer Support and your interest in the game.

Due to the changes made to the mechanics of competitive PvP, we have decided to offer a extend our normal refund policy for any Treant Costume bought since we announced the siege patch on 18th May, up to the announcement of the mechanic changes on 14th June.

After investigation, I can see that the item was not purchased in this time period, so sadly that means it is not eligible for a refund back to pearls.

I hope this does not disrupt you enjoyment of the upcoming content."

Posted

Just another shit company with shit policies. They changed the suit, they need to offer refunded pearls. I don't give a shit if it's a year down the line. You cannot change PAID FOR items without giving refund options.

2 people like this

Posted

Daum, we do not want our money back, we want our PEARLS back so we can reinvest in something else! THERE IS NO LOSS FOR YOU!
Majority bought the ghillie for the FULL FUNCTIONALITY of the suit. Not just "Gathering +1". 
It is disgusting how you even dare to change some items AFTER it was bought and then deny a pearl refund! 
The item was supposed to hide our names ALWAYS and not just in OW. 

REFUND US OUR PEARLS, PLEASE. 

Also, how the heck can u split the customers like that? some do get a refund and other don't? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? 

Daum is turning into a scam Publisher. 

Posted

Yeah this is quickly becoming a joke.  I sent them a second refund request asking if the fact that my ghillie suit will remain fully functional since it wasn't purchased after May 18th and thus not worthy of a refund.  I'm guessing it will not work like all the ones they are giving pearls back for, though.

Posted

Send it in again, if they try to deny you again ask to escalate the situation to a supervisor. 

Posted

I sent mine back in and asked if my ghillie suit wouldn't be changed since it was purchased before May 18th and that was why I wouldn't get the refund.  From other responses i've seen, apparently people were incapable of planning for node wars and sieges before May 18th.  Who ever knew those would eventually end up in the game until they made the May 18th announcement!?!?

Posted

I'm a conquer pre-order and have spent at least $600 on this game yet they say no you do not meet the requirements yet my friend who got the suit before me did get a refund.

Edit: infact I don't even want a refund I just want a different costume I don't want my money back.

You spent 600 usd and now worried about a 25 usd?

Posted

64767932.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

So what if people purchased it to gather whilst invisible? Does it still work for that? 

Posted

guys..... guys.... but everyone stated that the camo is not OP what is the problem now? Why the refund? You still look awesome in the outfit, you gather like a baws as well and you still show nothing while farm/owpvp. Hype-train or camo is actually a bit OP which is it? 

1 person likes this

Posted

You spent 600 usd and now worried about a 25 usd?

I'm not worried about the $25, DAUM needs to learn you can't change an items effects if someone BUYS it

Posted

I'm not worried about the $25, DAUM needs to learn you can't change an items effects if someone BUYS it

Are you saying you didn't buy it for its intended gathering purpose?  You specifically bought it for node wars, siege battles, and red battlefield?

Posted

I'm pretty sure somewhere in that player TOS protects Daum EU from any crap they pull out.

Are you saying you didn't buy it for its intended gathering purpose?  You specifically bought it for node wars, siege battles, and red battlefield?

LOL the gathering costume now?

Posted (edited)

since we announced the siege patch on 18th Ma

y

Rotfl, like people didn't know about sieges before 18th may and Daum enlightened us with this announcement, Daum, if you're looking for a reason to refuse most refunds, do it better.

Edited by Valakas

Posted

If gathering is the intended purpose and it's not meant to work at wars and RBF...

Why are we the only server it's been changed for?

bought since we announced the siege patch on 18th May, up to the announcement of the mechanic changes on 14th June.

"When did you announce Battlefield again?" Would have been my response.

Posted

If gathering is the intended purpose and it's not meant to work at wars and RBF...

I have some ideas why we're the only server to change it, but in order to support them, it requires data that I don't have.  I just know the suit gives +2 gathering, and the NPCs wearing it all gather.  Its combat usefulness seems like an oversight to me, one that the other regions didn't deem important enough to change.  This region did.

But honestly I don't care.  I'm just amused about the demands for a refund, like things that impact combat balance in MMOs don't change all the time.  I don't care if they paid extra for it, they only did so out of a selfish interest to have a paid leg up, regardless of its potential impact on large-scale PvP balance/fairness for all.

Posted

I have some ideas why we're the only server to change it, but in order to support them, it requires data that I don't have.  I just know the suit gives +2 gathering, and the NPCs wearing it all gather.  Its combat usefulness seems like an oversight to me, one that the other regions didn't deem important enough to change.  This region did.

But honestly I don't care.  I'm just amused about the demands for a refund, like things that impact combat balance in MMOs don't change all the time.  I don't care if they paid extra for it, they only did so out of a selfish interest to have a paid leg up, regardless of its potential impact on large-scale PvP balance/fairness for all.

Weird, you need data you don't have to make assertions yet can assert what the intended use of the costume is? You do know people bring them to wars in other servers just fine right, and have for a long time? There are entire strategies worked up revolving around squads using them? There's no way this was just some oversight that came out of left field, this is a well known and well documented thing. People got the suits well in advance to use those tactics, especially people who came from those other servers.

Being amused that others feel cheated is a you thing... I agree that things change but at the same time it's bad business to change cash shop items after sale in general, especially on such short notice without ever involving the community. I don't personally thing the change was all that huge either... but I'm certainly not opposed to a pearl refund... it's not like it costs Daum money to give people pearls back and it's very likely to cost them future money to have angry customers.

Posted

"When did you announce Battlefield again?" Would have been my response.

Yup. The RBF would give them no defense. 

Those who are affected by this have an actual and impact grievance. Best is to write to your consumer protection agencies. Both Europe (EUROPA) and US (BBB & consumerfinance.gov) have pretty tough laws.  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0