• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No freaking refund on Ghillie THE -----?

93 posts in this topic

Posted

I know its another rant but for god's sake in Serbia I have to work aproximately 3 days cause we get paid around 10 euros per day to buy another outfit now that they changed ghillie i've asked for my refund to get myself wind waker and guess what the heck they answereD? No ..... the ----- is 18may to 14 june why is it 18th may it shud be from the date game was released up to this date....

1 person likes this

Posted

ghullie suit working as intended.

11 people like this

Posted

It is not it was meant to be used even in node wars so I could hide in bushes and gank enemy fortresses now it isnt doable

Posted

It is not it was meant to be used even in node wars so I could hide in bushes and gank enemy fortresses now it isnt doable

yes it is. tons of guilds got nodes. stop qqing. its a GATHERING item. read the words on the item.

7 people like this

Posted

No its not, Ghillie suit was meant to be used to hide your name at all times and not only at certain which is why people bought it, me for an example. It would be the same as if you bought a fcking car and companies comes months later and takes down tires on your car and sas yo it wasnt meant to be like that screw you.

Posted

Says who?

1 person likes this

Posted

I still love how everybody keeps saying its a gathering outfit, it give +1 gathering pretty low to be a gathering costume i think. 

Posted (edited)

Why did you buy a ghillie suit?

Node wars didn't have a release announcement yet when you bought yours if you've been turned down for a refund, so you must have seen some benefit to having one back prior to this new content being in the game.

I still love how everybody keeps saying its a gathering outfit, it give +1 gathering pretty low to be a gathering costume i think. 

They're saying that because that's the argument players were using to justify the ghillie suits' existence back when it was initially debated whether it was a fair costume to have in the game.

Edited by scau
1 person likes this

Posted

3 days cause we get paid around 10 euros per day to buy another outfit now

Have you considered not spending money on the cash shop if you are earning this little? 

7 people like this

Posted

Why did you buy a ghillie suit?

Node wars didn't have a release announcement yet when you bought yours if you've been turned down for a refund, so you must have seen some benefit to having one back prior to this new content being in the game.

If you remmember at launch they said node wars are gonna come in 3 weeks tops, which is the reason I bought it, just to harras folks in world and it will be there for node wars when they come in matter of weeks, yet it was delayed so it ended up being sole harrasment item till NW came, they came up and guess what happend??

Posted

You are both right.

It was intended to be a cash grab.  It targeted two types of players.

Someone who wants it to gather: Sweet +gathering!

Someone who PvPs: Haha, sweet, can hide my name!

Now stfu and buy dyes.

Posted

Have you considered not spending money on the cash shop if you are earning this little? 

not rly, we in Serbia have minimum wage of 170euros I get around 250 and I feel like I can actualy give myself 30 euros for customizations I want which is what i've done, but getting something and then being screwed up by company just cus they wanted to change something is not cool.

Posted

Yes but i've bought ghillie suit at the beggining of NA/EU launch so 72 hour has passed.

Posted

Your name is hidden when you crouch, problem solved.

1 person likes this

Posted

There are solid arguments about not having Ghillie Suits hiding names in node wars. I personally believe that a player should know who (what guild) his opponent is from in any Seige / Node War. That is tactical information each player should have the ability to see to appropriately manage the battle. We were fighting 2 guilds last night over a node, and it was truly helpful, and logical to allow each player to be accounted for. If you desire a refund it should be given to you, as the item is no longer the same item you purchased, but it is still a great item imo.

Posted

There are solid arguments about not having Ghillie Suits hiding names in node wars. I personally believe that a player should know who (what guild) his opponent is from in any Seige / Node War. That is tactical information each player should have the ability to see to appropriately manage the battle. We were fighting 2 guilds last night over a node, and it was truly helpful, and logical to allow each player to be accounted for. If you desire a refund it should be given to you, as the item is no longer the same item you purchased, but it is still a great item imo.

You hit the nail  on the head, there are definitely solid arguments as to why things have been changed. Imo they CAN NOT provid solid arguments on why people who bought the ghillie suit before that given time will not get a refund. It is a changed item, it is not working as it was intended at that time. 

- Jeasy

1 person likes this

Posted

Thats my thoughts right here. I've bought it cause I know how important it is, actualy not being able to see enemy names hiding is easyer, confusing which guild is which, could be done by lets say Guild A is fighting guild B, guild A calls alliance Guild C to distract guild B, all of the guild C come in ghillie suits and B thinks its guild A and attacks them, while actual A goes for the fortress and destroys it fast. Simple as that is the reason I want refund cause that was the idea I had for node wars and Ghillies

Posted

You hit the nail  on the head, there are definitely solid arguments as to why things have been changed. Imo they CAN NOT provid solid arguments on why people who bought the ghillie suit before that given time will not get a refund. It is a changed item, it is not working as it was intended at that time. 

- Jeasy

Agreed, I see you have passed me in forum posts after I gave up checking them for awhile =p

Posted

Send in another ticket.

If they say no request to escalate to a supervisor.

Posted

Send in another ticket.
If they say no request to escalate to a supervisor.

What kind of supervisor what are you talking about/?

Posted

"I want a refund on an item I bought when I didn't need it for not doing something I thought it would do, when no one said it would, 6 months after I have used it everyday."

*crickets*

If you're so tight on money why are you spending on video games?

Are you ill?

3 people like this

Posted

"I want a refund on an item I bought when I didn't need it for not doing something I thought it would do, when no one said it would, 6 months after I have used it everyday."

*crickets*

If you're so tight on money why are you spending on video games?

Are you ill?

I've bought it at the time when node wars were said to come 3 weeks after launch.

Posted

OP doesnt seem too bright, so I doubt it.

Posted (edited)

I am from Hrvatska ( Croatia ) and If I made this little I would not even be playing games. I would be finding another job.
But he is srpski, this is expected.

Edited by Visnja

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0