• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Grind Uncontested

135 posts in this topic

Posted

Wizard is love, wizard is life!

Wizard army vs berserker army :P how many did you have?

Hmm 20 in main guild, were also sorc heavy... which kinda suck. xD 

Posted (edited)

Wizard is love, wizard is life!

Wizard army vs berserker army :P how many did you have?

Around 20, to tell you that much. I cant give you an exact number. I dont keep track :P 

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

Haha I should say the same about your Berserkers army, ( we did have 20 wizards )
p.s. To bad no recording was looking forward to some nice movie.

I recorded but im on 2mb ADSL so gimme a few weeks and might be able to upload it all :P

Posted

I recorded but im on 2mb ADSL so gimme a few weeks and might be able to upload it all :P

you da mvp

Posted (edited)

Hmm 20 in main guild, were also sorc heavy... which kinda suck. xD 

Same problem with sorcs(15+), lol but latest patch made some rerolling :)

And its not helpfull when they converted rangers to melee class with all wow lol ( have quite few of those as well )

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

Sorry I really don't understand what you are trying to say :(

u talking about same numbers? but i see 3vs2.

Posted

Had a great time! Thanks for the fights ladies :)

Posted

We had awesome fights today, we started the siege with 72 at the end had 76,77 and fighting at Grind1 base was awesome.
Btw imo Grind2 had much better siege point, the monastery had lots of weaknesses.

Nah no alliances however we were focusing fighting with Grind and passing all other guilds that we meet. Except Grind and Veavictis no one was attacking our base and in this siege we did ----- up a bit as we left 15 to 20 for base defense and having another 10 doing cannons away from main raid so the fight was mostly 50 of us rushing in base that got defended by superior numbers. ( last 1.5h of fights ) 

Grind did great job defending main base and attacking High dawn in between. 

We dont build at start. we wait oponents. thats why u build on top, and we build on this shits place. 

Posted

u talking about same numbers? but i see 3vs2.

Its an all total war. Vaevictis were attacking us as well. so it was 1v1v1v2 - every guild decides what they wish to focus.

My reference to numbers was only about futilez vs grind 1 fights.

Posted

Its an all total war. Vaevictis were attacking us as well. so it was 1v1v1v2 - every guild decides what they wish to focus.

My reference to numbers was only about futilez vs grind 1 fights.

ur leader sayd VV atack u only 1 time. n1 argument. and this "every guild decides what they wish to focus." dose not means u bee on same numbers. 

Posted (edited)

0006.thumb.gif.cfe1453ea37522850707cb14d

Edited by Vashy

Posted

Posted

nobody wants to fight against hacker accepting guild

Posted (edited)

nobody wants to fight against hacker accepting guild

200.gif 

Not a single proven hacker. And if so, they gonna get kicked and reported faster then you can say "misinformation"

Edited by xMovingTarget
3 people like this

Posted

Oh no, don't start the hacker conversation in the forums, whenever does start that shit here it's mostly a trait of major chronic saltyness, lets not start baseless accusations in forums :P

Posted

Where are the guilds who claimed they are better or the same tier as Grind then. 

My guess is that they moved on when the game died along with PVP changes. You spent all this time grinding and didn't get the memo? :P 

Posted

200.gif 

Not a single proven hacker. And if so, they gonna get kicked and reported faster then you can say "misinformation"

Forgive me if im not up to speed but wasnt phd for a while ago streaming when he was using a hack notifying of nearby players, where he got notified by loken who was watching his stream to turn that shit off?

4 people like this

Posted

I wish to thank everyone involved on the plantation war :>
Was a great experience in terms of fighting and learning on such a scale.

Shout out to Grind I and Grind II for picking very strategic locations for their forts, whomever on your side picked those locations had a good idea behind them.
Shout out to all the Wizards/ Witches for the heals!

Also mad props for all the people involved to say good fight, and not flaming each other! Made it enjoyable for everybody involved!

I made some footage of the fight, I'll see if it has some viable footage in them worth uploading, (I switched settings during the larger attack waves to optimization mode for more fps) So i don't know if it has decent footage truth be told, but if I do I will of course post it.

Posted

hoping for a server merge Croxus + Jordine! and name it Jorxus or Croxine!

Posted

Forgive me if im not up to speed but wasnt phd for a while ago streaming when he was using a hack notifying of nearby players, where he got notified by loken who was watching his stream to turn that shit off?

And yesterday i saw IKShadow using cooldown hack, but after 1 minute his guildmates told him to turn it off. I didn't recorded it and i have no proof but you need to belive me.

That's how stupid your acusations looks like.

1 person likes this

Posted

And yesterday i saw IKShadow using cooldown hack, but after 1 minute his guildmates told him to turn it off. I didn't recorded it and i have no proof but you need to belive me.

No CD hack has been fixed from what I heard. Skills are now serverside.

Posted

yeah i hear u, but many knows it was a reality so at least dont sugar coat it to much by going all out saying you're pure and denying everything. Every guild has had its bad apples in many ways.

Posted

Well we need to do something about Ik spying on us and giving all the intell in the open :P

Ikshadow best spy EU.

But seriously guys looking forward to the next battles \o/

And again stop trolling / baiting FU members we dont need that shit and only Preacher had that permission....

Its something you unlock after being a FU member for 15 years :P

Posted

achievement unlocked! 

anyway gf guys seems wars will be interesting :)

Posted

Well we need to do something about Ik spying on us and giving all the intell in the open :P

Ikshadow best spy EU.

But seriously guys looking forward to the next battles \o/

And again stop trolling / baiting FU members we dont need that shit and only Preacher had that permission....

Its something you unlock after being a FU member for 15 years :P

Preacher is an awesome TV Show man!