• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Still no word from Daum about this broke patch ?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Still no word from Daum on anything from this broken patch being fixed. Keeping your customers obviously isnt your first priority. 

Posted

Nope. They avoid the question. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Nope. They avoid the question. 

ESO had better CM's than this.....thats so sad to even say cause its bad over there.

Posted

You want a developer to mollycoddle knee-jerk balance reactions that very apparently don't even try to work around the changes, instead simply complaining that they can't do exactly what they used to do with the same effectiveness they used to do it, regardless of how well THAT was balanced?

K.

Posted (edited)

Still no word from Daum on anything from this broken patch being fixed. Keeping your customers obviously isnt your first priority. 

Actually there has been word.

They are compiling feedback to send to PA to find out what was intentional and what wasn't.

source:

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/95196-anyword-on-sorc-fix-ranger-fix/&do=findComment&comment=1270026

Edited by bakimono
2 people like this

Posted

I think daum is the middle man here.  I don't know but like what @bakimono said, they are sending community feedback to PA

Posted

Why?  Is this the Bug Forum?   ... it doesn't say Bugs Reports and Support, it says general

Also, you don't consider this to be addressing the patch??:        http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/93717-devs-team-communication-regarding-patch-1706/&page=1

...why not?  Or did you just not read it?

you mean those post before the patch even went live? And before they know of all these hidden changes. 

As far as when that post happened we all thought the damage was the same just without 100%crit. 

Hell most sorcs will say they are ok with 70% of the damage we had. But this is like 10%

Posted

Why?  Is this the Bug Forum?   ... it doesn't say Bugs Reports and Support, it says general

Also, you don't consider this to be addressing the patch??:        http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/93717-devs-team-communication-regarding-patch-1706/&page=1

...why not?  Or did you just not read it?

As NotPanda pointed out... that post was made Thursday and the patch was Friday.

This isn't a bug report, it's someone asking if there has been communication from Daum... you know... a General question about the game.

And you see that post right before yours that points to:

Hey guys,

We've been gathering feedbacks with the last patch and passed it along to the dev team + QA to doublecheck and see what went wrong, what was intended. We'll keep you posted once we know more. 

Didn't you consider that? Why not? Or did you just not read it?

Posted

no offense, but they should have already been doing that anyways. Can't please everyone though. 

Not offended, they should have run the test through even a cursory Q&A before live.

It's pretty laughable they don't even know what's in the patches before they inject it into the server and head home for the weekend.

Posted

Not offended, they should have run the test through even a cursory Q&A before live.
It's pretty laughable they don't even know what's in the patches before they inject it into the server and head home for the weekend.

this is why you never see patches on a Friday. 

Posted

this is why you never see patches on a Friday. 

One of many many reasons.

I actually warned my guild this weekend was going to suck because they are rolling out such a big patch when the office is going to be empty.

I wasn't wrong.

This patch was very bittersweet... some great QoL changes but some awful balance right before they opened war... I don't get why they had to monkey around with the balance so soon beforehand.

1 person likes this

Posted

Too many ninja buffs and nerfs. Like for real? Give us the REAL PATCH NOTES.

Posted

what a shame...

Posted

You want a developer to mollycoddle knee-jerk balance reactions that very apparently don't even try to work around the changes, instead simply complaining that they can't do exactly what they used to do with the same effectiveness they used to do it, regardless of how well THAT was balanced?

K.

I don't care if the nerf/buff classes but when the patch notes don't even remotely come close to what was changed in game they should be able to explain why...or you know do the shit that is in their patch notes.

Posted

As others have shown in quotes we are waiting for replies and as soon as we have an update a response will be posted on the forums.

1 person likes this

Posted

One of many many reasons.
I actually warned my guild this weekend was going to suck because they are rolling out such a big patch when the office is going to be empty.

I wasn't wrong.

This patch was very bittersweet... some great QoL changes but some awful balance right before they opened war... I don't get why they had to monkey around with the balance so soon beforehand.

one of the best QoL changes isn't even working....or at least i haven't see any confirmation the new Pre-orders work. 

Posted

As others have shown in quotes we are waiting for replies and as soon as we have an update a response will be posted on the forums.

What about the promised care for the PvP unlock Quest?

You want a "meaninfull" amount of Players that support it but don´t offer a "meaninfull" way to give it to you, like a "Sticky Poll"

You get stomped with requests about this broken Quest and a PvP lock since Release and yet still want more?

I got the feeling you only want it to sit out in silence.

Posted

thank you 

Posted (edited)

Waiting for replies.....2 weeks later.

Edited by DarthAznable

Posted

I'm not actually sure what they could say.  Maybe "sorry" and then it will be the usual wait while they compile bug reports, create fixes, ask the milkman to test them, and then release.

So whatever they say, we have to wait regardless, so we might as well just wait.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0