• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

warfare <Risen> Recruitment is CLOSED TEMPORARILY. | Led by 1 yr+ KR Veterans | Solid Core | PvP and Siege Focus |

319 posts in this topic

Posted

Applied, hope to see you guys in a little bit on TS.

Posted

Applied, hope to see you guys in a little bit on TS.

6PM EST - 10PM EST is when we hold interviews, other than that you're welcome on TS to hangout anytime. 

Posted

So, what if there are 5 or 6 of a group of people looking for a place to call home for the sole purpose of PvP and Seiges?  Do you want an application for each person?

Posted

So, what if there are 5 or 6 of a group of people looking for a place to call home for the sole purpose of PvP and Seiges?  Do you want an application for each person?

Each person would come in and interview and app of their own merit. Although, with our current class restrictions, I don't know that we could take groups anymore.

Unless you have 5-6 giants in that group. 

Posted

Each person would come in and interview and app of their own merit. Although, with our current class restrictions, I don't know that we could take groups anymore.

Unless you have 5-6 giants in that group. 

Well from the looks of it, a lot of people needs Giants.  Fortunately, I intended to either roll a Giant or Warrior, which Giant looks like it will be it until Blader is released.  I know for sure we have a Ranger and Sorcerer who would be interested.  Possibly a tamer.  I'm their voice on the matter for the time being so I can get everyone in the same guild, if possible.

Not everyone in my group is looking to pvp/siege, 2 of them are more casual, but as real life friends, we like to play with them regardless.  I didn't know if they could join the guild just to be in the same guild as us, but not necessarily be a bother to anyone but themselves.  Real life prevents them from committing to a schedule.

Posted

Well from the looks of it, a lot of people needs Giants.  Fortunately, I intended to either roll a Giant or Warrior, which Giant looks like it will be it until Blader is released.  I know for sure we have a Ranger and Sorcerer who would be interested.  Possibly a tamer.  I'm their voice on the matter for the time being so I can get everyone in the same guild, if possible.

Not everyone in my group is looking to pvp/siege, 2 of them are more casual, but as real life friends, we like to play with them regardless.  I didn't know if they could join the guild just to be in the same guild as us, but not necessarily be a bother to anyone but themselves.  Real life prevents them from committing to a schedule.

The issue is the amount of slots allocated to each guild. 100 people is the cap and we're very near that now. So taking in casual players who wouldn't be siege-ing with us wouldn't be beneficial when we have so many apps from people whose main focus aligns with ours. 

Posted

The issue is the amount of slots allocated to each guild. 100 people is the cap and we're very near that now. So taking in casual players who wouldn't be siege-ing with us wouldn't be beneficial when we have so many apps from people whose main focus aligns with ours. 

I wasn't sure about the guild cap.  If its not going to work, its not going to work.  No point in trying to stick a square peg in a round hole.  :)

Thanks for your time anyways.  Good luck.

Posted

I wasn't sure about the guild cap.  If its not going to work, its not going to work.  No point in trying to stick a square peg in a round hole.  :)

Thanks for your time anyways.  Good luck.

Of course, and good luck to you.

Posted

hey Tyrael, did they announce if it will be a megaserver or not?  if not what server are we gonna be on? also i missed the meeting last Saturday (family stuff, my bad) is there any way I could be informed on the info?

Posted

hey Tyrael, did they announce if it will be a megaserver or not?  if not what server are we gonna be on? also i missed the meeting last Saturday (family stuff, my bad) is there any way I could be informed on the info?

There were 2 servers announced for each region 2 NA server, 2 EU server each with 9 Channels. The names are still unknown, once they are released we can say more~ ^^

Interviews are being held soon, so hop on teamspeak :D 

Posted

There were 2 servers announced for each region 2 NA server, 2 EU server each with 9 Channels. The names are still unknown, once they are released we can say more~ ^^

Interviews are being held soon, so hop on teamspeak :D 

ahh why would they divide the community/competition between 2 servers? weird. also i am already in risen. interviewed about a week ago :P

Posted

ahh why would they divide the community/competition between 2 servers? weird. also i am already in risen. interviewed about a week ago :P

Haha, the interviews thing I said was towards applicants. ^_^

Posted

They cut it right in half. :( 

We'll find the competition. :) 

Posted

We'll find the competition. :) 

Until at last, we threw down our enemy and smote their ruin upon the inner gate.xD

~Leveraged in partial from the original Gandalf the White quote and is in no way affiliated with the views or endorsements of Risen leadership. ,

Posted

Until at last, we threw down our enemy and smote their ruin upon the inner gate.xD

~Leveraged in partial from the original Gandalf the White quote and is in no way affiliated with the views or endorsements of Risen leadership. ,

Excellence. 

Posted

Battle Royale for the recruits! 

battle royale.gif

Posted

Recruitment going on for 3 more days! then we will take a short break recruiting till a week after launch. Don't miss your chance.

We don't bite, yet.

Posted

Recruitment going on for 3 more days! then we will take a short break recruiting till a week after launch. Don't miss your chance.

We don't bite, yet.

She's lying, I bite. It's naughty. Rewr. 

That being said, we will be closing recruitment as of Friday the 26th, that will be the last evening we take interviews.

On March 5, any slots that have opened will need to be filled, (giggity) and we'll start taking applications again. 

Posted

Of course, and good luck to you.

And I'm back.  :)

Any chance you could let me know the server you will be on?  As I understand your guild is full and can't fit us in it, people do "disappear" after a certain amount of time.  Going through these forums only, you guys/gals have everything we're looking for in a guild.  If we can't join right away, there is always the possibility later once people start "disappearing".

We're simply looking for the best guild we can find before launch and sticking with them.  If there is no room at launch, we have no problem waiting until there is room, I just want to make sure the possibilities are there.

Sorry to be a bother, just looking out for our future in the game.  :)

Posted

Submitted and application hope hear back soon!

Posted

And I'm back.  :)

Any chance you could let me know the server you will be on?  As I understand your guild is full and can't fit us in it, people do "disappear" after a certain amount of time.  Going through these forums only, you guys/gals have everything we're looking for in a guild.  If we can't join right away, there is always the possibility later once people start "disappearing".

We're simply looking for the best guild we can find before launch and sticking with them.  If there is no room at launch, we have no problem waiting until there is room, I just want to make sure the possibilities are there.

Sorry to be a bother, just looking out for our future in the game.  :)

You're not a bother, at all. That's a legitimate question. We will be announcing our server, once we've chosen it on our TS before we post it. So hop on TS that evening or look here the next day for it.

Submitted and application hope hear back soon!

Hop on TS between 6-10PM EST! That's when we handle interviews.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're not a bother, at all. That's a legitimate question. We will be announcing our server, once we've chosen it on our TS before we post it. So hop on TS that evening or look here the next day for it.

I'm assuming you mean the evening of the 27th, correct?

Posted

I'm assuming you mean the evening of the 27th, correct?

0300 on the 28th, so yes. :)  Kinda. 

--------------------

Server Names are officially the same as CBT2:

[NA Server]

• Edan
  • Orwen

[EU Server]

• Alustin
  • Jordine

Posted

Server Names are official:

[NA Server]

• Edan
  • Orwen

[EU Server]

• Alustin
  • Jordine
2 people like this

Posted

Are you guys sticking to Orwen like CBT2? Loved seeing the army of flag waving in Heidel.

1 person likes this