• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

warfare <Risen> Recruitment is CLOSED TEMPORARILY. | Led by 1 yr+ KR Veterans | Solid Core | PvP and Siege Focus |

319 posts in this topic

Posted

Are you guys sticking to Orwen like CBT2? Loved seeing the army of flag waving in Heidel.

What...no comments on all the random horses on the roof neighing away as we wave those flag? And that is what happen when you forces people to Heidel unconditionally by giving them false intel.

Also Tyrael, it is fine I "disappear" to take care of classes before I throw away my life for the launch?

Posted

What...no comments on all the random horses on the roof neighing away as we wave those flag? And that is what happen when you forces people to Heidel unconditionally by giving them false intel.

Also Tyrael, it is fine I "disappear" to take care of classes before I throw away my life for the launch?

You may. 

Also we will release our server intentions closer to headstart. 

Posted

Aye, I remember that. I even took a few souvenir SSs

2016-02-20_559646153.thumb.JPG.f46a93635

Aaaaaaand joined the frenzy with my emblemless flag xD

2016-02-20_560098921.thumb.JPG.6bc1e1553

1 person likes this

Posted

EDEN seems to be the server that all the competitive players are rolling to.  Really hoping they combine the servers in the future tho.

2 people like this

Posted

EDEN seems to be the server that all the competitive players are rolling to.  Really hoping they combine the servers in the future tho.

Isn't it good if the non competitive/ non-PVP oriented people have the choice to shy away if they choose to on another server? Even though I'm rolling EDEN, I think it would be nice if people got to choose what they want. 

Posted (edited)

Isn't it good if the non competitive/ non-PVP oriented people have the choice to shy away if they choose to on another server? Even though I'm rolling EDEN, I think it would be nice if people got to choose what they want. 

Might make little difference as some PvP oriented guilds will join the server with less competition to be able to control zones with less opposition. Not everyone likes a fair fight.

Edited by Mr.Pug

Posted

well they would have many other channels to switch to if they so chose.  But this way they could still be apart of the ENTIRE community instead of just half.

Might make little difference as some PvP oriented guilds will join the server with less competition to be able to control zones with less opposition. Not everyone likes a fair fight.

youre right they might,  but they still wouldnt be able to call themselves the best.  They have no credibility if theyre on a server with no competition lol

1 person likes this

Posted

youre right they might,  but they still wouldnt be able to call themselves the best.  They have no credibility if theyre on a server with no competition lol

True. Although those kind of players don`t really want to be the best, they want to go on killing sprees and drink the tears of their victims. 

Posted

well they would have many other channels to switch to if they so chose.  But this way they could still be apart of the ENTIRE community instead of just half.

Never mind, you both are definitely right LOL. Though I think a better alternative for those guys would probably be this:http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/5454-requesting-an-rp-channel-or-server/ ------ the channel version

Seems to be the best compromise for all.   

Posted

Recruitment is now temporarily closed, until March 5. 

Posted

I need this in NA. wish this was the conquerors pack perk >.<

4b59a79a73.jpg1437aa448a.jpg

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I need this in NA. wish this was the conquerors pack perk >.<

4b59a79a73.jpg1437aa448a.jpg

Oh man, is that the new one from yesterday's patch? That is freakin' badass. 

Also, some more shenanigans from CBT2. The rooftop gang all together. 

1a5763cf22.jpg

Edited by Tyrael
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh man, is that the new one from yesterday's patch? That is freakin' badass. 

Also, some more shenanigans from CBT2. The rooftop gang all together. 

1a5763cf22.jpg

SKEL.thumb.jpg.5896bf8277863605b0de5e84f

Posted

Can't sleep, Hype is Real!!!

trip.gif

Posted

hmm  " the rooftop gang" hmmmmmm new guild name?! has good 80s ring too it. sounds like gang from the warriors. LETs do it >.< even though we end up being called the roofers!

Posted

THE LOOF THE LOOF THE LOOF IS ON FIRE

Posted

THE LOOF THE LOOF THE LOOF IS ON FIRE

Hah.

Final version of the Giant Conq armor doesn't look half bad.

9b105c999d.jpg

Posted

Guess what happens in 11h7min???

Posted

Guess what happens in 11h7min???

HYPE HYPE HYPE

Posted

We've chosen Edan.

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't sleep, Hype is Real!!!

same, i got like 4 hours sleep last night. I hope I can stay awake for the damn grind x_X

Posted

I would be hype, but I gotta wait longer because of Explorer package life :$ . Ahahah I had a feeling we were gonna go to Edan, PvP and PK addiction is what we are here for.

Posted (edited)

312x213.gif.4198ab40c1b00131a41c22000b22

Edited by Impact

Posted

is there a backup discord we can go to?

Posted

Hey there, its me Cecil / Rayvn. Did the teamspeak server go down for anyone else? I can't connect and website is down.