• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

45 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(Ignore pls if this is already brought up)

I was tooling around in the character creator, and I noticed after the recent maintenance from a while back, I saw some P's near some of the current hairstyles. So far, they're only on Witch and Tamer ( as shown below ). The handy-dandy little message that your shown is also below.

746b518e9c5d76212d276b91ecf857bb.png

nymrFq2.png
gR0lX2j.png

For KR, this makes sense since the game over there is F2P... But here, we already pay to even get the game, and now we have to pay further for hairstyles that were free originally, when a single costume is already $30 USD, among other overpriced things in the cash shop. I can't tell if this is just runoff from a patch KR did ( Since the pop-up window clicking one of these hairstyles in the CC is translated ) or a fully permanent decision from now on.

I'm just wondering what everyone else thinks about this so...
Discuss.

Edited by Radioactive Soda

Posted

"Suddenly"

Those have been there since the games launch. And have always been free.

Daum also said they would be free since the game is b2p.

5 people like this

Posted

They were free before

"Suddenly"

Those have been there since the games launch. And have always been free.

Daum also said they would be free since the game is b2p.

It seems they're making them paid now, I noticed they were free before.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I see them free on my sorc.

Sans titre.jpg

Edited by Reanbell
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

They appear free for me aswell (No 'P' shows up), both in the beauty shop in-game and in the character creation

Edited by Sweeziee

Posted

They are free, the thing that is not free is changing your appearance, the "P" just means that you can't just openly change to another hairstyle that has "P" you have to buy an appearance change voucher, this is not the case for EU because to change your appearance in any way you need to buy a voucher anyway.

Posted

Sans titre.jpg

It seems only Tamer and Witch have them so far, I don't know if they'll be slowly adding them to other classes? 

Posted

They were free before

It seems they're making them paid now, I noticed they were free before.

Most likely just a bug then, because I was messing with my witch last night and didn't have any problems or noticed anything myself. Also it'd be weird if its JUST tamer and witch getting them; all classes have paid hairstyles that are free in our version.

That sidetail is absolutely disgusting and the other two give 5-heads anyways.

Posted

It seems only Tamer and Witch have them so far, I don't know if they'll be slowly adding them to other classes? 

Most likely just a bug then, because I was messing with my witch last night and didn't have any problems or noticed anything myself. Also it'd be weird if its JUST tamer and witch getting them; all classes have paid hairstyles that are free in our version.

That sidetail is absolutely disgusting and the other two give 5-heads anyways.

I tried them, and it seems you can't modify the shape.

Posted (edited)

They are free, the thing that is not free is changing your appearance, the "P" just means that you can't just openly change to another hairstyle that has "P" you have to buy an appearance change voucher, this is not the case for EU because to change your appearance in any way you need to buy a voucher anyway.

That seems kind of... redundant, since that sort of means you still have to buy a coupon ingame to get that hairstyle, which costs money on it's own.

Posted

Sans titre.jpg

You know thats no the same hairstyle right???

Damn they really need money (( p2w dyes, now hairstyles, what will come next

Posted

I tried them, and it seems you can't modify the shape.

Means nothing, alot of hairs are like that: as someone who has 1 of every female class and bought multiple 30-day salon passes I can say at least half the hairs in game don't change period when you mess with their shape sliders. 

Posted

That seems kind of... redundant, since that sort of means you still have to buy a coupon ingame to get that hairstyle, which costs money on it's own.

disregard that post, it's just plainly wrong.

Posted

You know thats no the same hairstyle right???

Damn they really need money (( p2w dyes, now hairstyles, what will come next

These ones?

2016-06-21_227957164.JPG

2016-06-21_228040228.JPG

Posted (edited)

So they are not free since you have to buy a appearance coupons to get thoses hair. = pay to get thoses hair.

And that's indeed freaking lame ( even tho thoses hair are ugly ) to suddently request to pay for hair, especialy when we have payed a entrance free to get everthing REALLY free.

I do hope its only a bug, otherwise, that's really a freaking scam.

( even more since thoses hair style WAS free before the patch )

Edited by woots

Posted

Yes, it's a system in KR, in KR you can actively change your appearance to anything without a "P" however if you want to buy anything labeled with a "P" you actually have to buy a change ticket, this isn't the case in EU/NA because to change your appearance anyway you need a change ticket, basically, if this system comes into place for EU/NA this will mean its a positive thing because you would have free non P versions you can change but to pay for the "p" you would need a ticket, OP just want's to make daum look bad but in reality this change would mean you could freely change appearance to a basic appearance without paying for change ticket.

Posted (edited)

These ones?

2016-06-21_227957164.JPG

2016-06-21_228040228.JPG

gR0lX2j.png

Tamer/Witch

Yours is a sorc

Edited by Heroes.Never.Die
1 person likes this

Posted

gR0lX2j.png

Tamer/Witch

Yours is a sorc

I know but these hairstyles werent there during CBT and release

Posted (edited)

if this system comes into place for EU/NA this will mean its a positive thing because you would have free non P versions you can change but to pay for the "p" you would need a ticket, OP just want's to make daum look bad

Actualy, they DO look bad because our version is a BUY to PLAY version, and the fee entrance we paid ( even tho our version have more pay stuff, like no in game dye vendor ) should have granted to total FREE character creation.

meaning thoses pay to get hair style SHOULD be free during creation and NOT force anyone to pay 8$ for get a hair style

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes, it's a system in KR, in KR you can actively change your appearance to anything without a "P" however if you want to buy anything labeled with a "P" you actually have to buy a change ticket, this isn't the case in EU/NA because to change your appearance anyway you need a change ticket, basically, if this system comes into place for EU/NA this will mean its a positive thing because you would have free non P versions you can change but to pay for the "p" you would need a ticket, OP just want's to make daum look bad but in reality this change would mean you could freely change appearance to a basic appearance without paying for change ticket.

I never wanted to make Daum look bad, I was just wondering that if this is something that needs payment, why add it in? ;o 
It just seems a little redundant for something that could be viewed as positive, as, I mean -- even faces in KR have a "P", and in KR, the majority of hair choices are with a P, such as Kunoichi styles here.

Do you mean to say that non-P hairstyles can just be changed without a coupon?

35652aa72fcdc3d8fe523b3136507d7d.png

Posted

I never wanted to make Daum look bad, I was just wondering that if this is something that needs payment, why add it in? ;o It just seems a little redundant for something that could be viewed as positive, as, I mean -- even faces in KR have a "P", and in KR, the majority of hair choices are with a P, such as Kunoichi styles here.

Do you mean to say that non-P hairstyles can just be changed without a coupon?

35652aa72fcdc3d8fe523b3136507d7d.png

Yes you don't need a coupon if you don't use any of the P versions in KR, it's a straight up change and to it being B2P, the whole conception that a game is B2P is taken way out of context, there's only a couple of games that I know that are true B2P, one of them is GTAV, so obviously you have the option to buy cash in game in GTA V, however every other game you have like packs and DLCs that are paid, just because it's B2P doesn't mean you have the right to have everything else free, if you believe that's the case you're idea of B2P is wrong, you should stop playing the game if you don't like where it's going, the game is korean, if daum kr can push $56 costumes to koreans then you got to re-evaluate what their sub division is doing, because at the end of the day they are 1 company just under a different brand, the same bosses still push things to daum eu, just reality, sometimes you got to deal with it.

Posted

Yes, it's a system in KR, in KR you can actively change your appearance to anything without a "P" 

no.

2 people like this

Posted

Yes you don't need a coupon if you don't use any of the P versions in KR, it's a straight up change and to it being B2P, the whole conception that a game is B2P is taken way out of context, there's only a couple of games that I know that are true B2P, one of them is GTAV, so obviously you have the option to buy cash in game in GTA V, however every other game you have like packs and DLCs that are paid, just because it's B2P doesn't mean you have the right to have everything else free, if you believe that's the case you're idea of B2P is wrong, you should stop playing the game if you don't like where it's going, the game is korean, if daum kr can push $56 costumes to koreans then you got to re-evaluate what their sub division is doing, because at the end of the day they are 1 company just under a different brand, the same bosses still push things to daum eu, just reality, sometimes you got to deal with it.

well GTA 5 you only can buy in game currency to buy cars or so, otherwise everything is "free" as long as you play the game.

here, that's a lame change because we PAYED a fee entrance ( so we should AT LEAST have all character creation options aviable )

Otherwise, i want other advantage ( like more inv slot free for all my character.; etc )

that's actualy very sneaky what they are doing here. I do hope its only a "bug"

Posted

You are completely 100% wrong. You can not freely change your appearance at any time in KR, in order to alter a character that's already made you have to buy an appearance change voucher just like here in NA/EU. The only difference is that in KR you can't choose any of the "P" options when first creating your character; it's objectively worse.

Posted

12191436_10205168210226599_2060019586208

2 people like this