• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

events Oath - "Cherophobia is the fear of fun"

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Oath does monthly contest/events to promote activity within the guild. We will update this thread with a "different" contest/event periodically.
Only submissions from a member of an Oath affiliated guild can participate for prizes.

Draw_me_Yokami_zpsax0pnhxv.png

art_ven_zpskytk0mgs.png

Submit your own creation; literature, drawing, screenshots, buildings, Crayola, etc...

contest_ven_zpsrmunzh0w.png

Introduce us to your character, you know, the one we will be seeing everyday of our in-game lives. As the release date for Black Desert closes in on us we want to familiarize ourselves with the people we will be around. So why not a contest? We would love to gaze upon your beautiful characters!

details_ven_zpstletqjjc.png

Take a screenshot of your character and post it on this thread. You can even go above and beyond with a background story or a drawing for your character, no need to be a simpleton. Just give a "like" to the character you think looks the most spiffy. Heck, you can give as many likes to whichever character, this goes for people outside the guild too. Officers will finalize the voting and decide on the winner.

More than one creation can be submitted for entry to further your chances of wining but only quality works of art get you prizes not quantity.
Guild officials can not enter to win a prize and all participants must be aware that their creation may be shown on the website.

Prize has yet to be announced.

Contest ends 2/6/16

pastwinners_ven_zpsspme9fn9.png

otherevents_ven_zpsblzk6qxg.png

c_1_zpsbkrlmads.png
Edited by Delve
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well, I guess I'll go first.

731cf2e50f.jpg

9a128e176f.jpg

This will be my Tamer. She is a fierce warrior hailing from the Northern lands, come South in search of Gold and Glory!

Edited by Wrath
3 people like this

Posted

Alrighty, second it is! This is going to be my Witch.

Witch3.thumb.JPG.48e2d8d33bbcc669cfb78e4

1 person likes this

Posted

This is will be my ranger.

2016-01-25_393264558.JPG

5 people like this

Posted

This will be my Tamer :)

Here is the model

IU_1381435198_af_org.thumb.jpg.50758f73e

And here is the result

2016-01-29_29884445.thumb.JPG.86f78f0920

2016-01-29_29927778.thumb.JPG.55ac8fe498

2016-01-29_29536251.JPG

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

My main Warrior! Yellow/orange eyes implying that he has fallen to darkness at least once in the past and has managed to control it!

2016-01-31_90139968.JPG

Edited by Erlando
4 people like this

Posted

My sorceress. She's sassy.

2016-01-25_912294072.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

Here is the beauty I will be playing at launch. She is a tamer and she is all fired up for launch. :D

2016-01-31_92250610.thumb.JPG.34ac5c3f71

Posted

My Valk.

Kat.JPG

Posted

How can you not love this guild, love you guys already, can't wait to chat with you guys soon. PC build in progress.

4 people like this

Posted

2016-01-31_6828169.thumb.jpeg.d908c45bf3

3 people like this

Posted

2016-01-31_710856185.thumb.JPG.435d0aef4

I heard tamers aren't very liked because they suck without their pet... BUT im rolling one anyways!

Here's mine looking down at you plebs! jk.

1 person likes this

Posted

My Valk. I'm loving this guild so much, everyone is so much fun and supportive! Can not wait until launch and have fun with everyone!

2016-01-28_321775222.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

what I made so far :D

2016-02-01_89230529.JPG

Posted

My warrior tried to make him look like Geralt from witcher 3 xD

2016-02-01_126748032.JPG

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

My Ranger for launch.

2016-02-01_83575656_zps96962fkr.jpg

2016-02-01_83590297_zpsg0k0ygra.jpg

2016-02-01_83645731_zpswog9rhnk.jpg

2016-02-01_83709848_zpsym8q4xgn.jpg

2016-02-01_83746732_zpslhcdfeof.jpg

2016-02-01_83770989_zpsnqkwqg43.jpg

Edited by Archer Yuuki
2 people like this

Posted

Mine looks like the thing from Zelda

2016-01-29_12775665.JPG

2016-01-29_12787968.JPG

2 people like this

Posted

Man I love this guild! Trying to make a background story on mine for the Introduction event. 

2 people like this

Posted

Man I love this guild! Trying to make a background story on mine for the Introduction event. 

I do love this guild as well. Delve has made a really great community. Discord is pretty hiliarious as well ... usually late at night when I'm a little loopy. Haha.

1 person likes this

Posted

An archer I'm working on, still tweaking it a bit.

Kessa 1.JPG

Kessa 2.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Kentin, at your service bound by an ancient service to the leaders of Oath.

2016-02-02_131227368.JPG

2016-02-02_131257536.JPG

3 people like this

Posted

[[No one made any background story for their submissions?? Well, here is my little blurb, anyway.]]

The Story of Senna 

Senna comes from the elusive and secretive race of Elves, who reside very deep in the forest lands. She is very quiet and likes to keep to herself; doesn't keep her companions with her for very long; having too many liabilities will slow her down, in her opinion. But she keeps to her own code of honor, independent of what the laws of the land command. She is a warrior and a hunter-- ruthless and coldblooded when it comes to getting what she wants. And right now, she is looking for her brother, Fyon, who, from what Senna was able to glean, was forcibly captured and taken away. Although she is somewhat of a mercenary, Senna has taken a liking to the Oath faction. She stumbled upon them while they raided the base of a mutual enemy, and decided to join forces to achieve their common goal. Since then, she didn't see any reason to leave, and befriended the leader and his loyal members. They were like a family, warm, welcoming, loyal, and proud. When did it stop correcting them when they referred to her as one of their members? She doesn't know, but she didn't see any reason to continue wasting her breath, seeing as she has no plans to leave anytime soon.

2016-01-21_617595876.JPG

2016-01-21_616464532.JPG

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

4540612.png

Originally hailing from the Median region, Kintori’s ancestors had their roots planted within part of the Royal monarchy, boasting their title as a family of respectable Lords and Barons. During the time in which Media thrived from the influence of Calpheon’s black stones and marketed off of the war between the Alliance and Valencia, the family, flourishing in wealth along with the nation in which they resided, moved to the eastern coast to the city of Altinova. Back in those days it seemed as if nothing could go wrong for the reputable family of lords, that is until the vicious Sezec Hunters swarmed into Altinova. Things quickly went spiraling downhill and the family, in an attempt to keep their status position in society secure after the fall of the monarchy, began training in the arts of combat. To this day the bloodline to which Kintori originates still is known for producing prestigious fighters, many of which went on to become Valkeries, Warriors, Rangers, Sorceressess, etc. However, as for Kintori’s direct relatives, she knows little about them other than that her mother died when she was young and her father, who did the majority of raising the young Valkerie to adulthood, worked for mysterious officials in the east. When she turned 16 Kintori set off into the world on her own eventually becoming an official member of the exhaled guild Oath and, through a series of odd events, found herself ending up in Belanos.

Edited by Kintori
5 people like this

Posted

Mine looks like the thing from Zelda

2016-01-29_12775665.JPG

2016-01-29_12787968.JPG

Gorons

Posted

Here's my newly created sorceress!

2016-02-03_43630949.jpg

2016-02-03_43634737.jpg

2016-02-03_43640098.jpg