• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Best Solo Grind class for Sausan/accessories?

Best Solo Grind class for Sausan/accessories?   191 votes

1. 1. Best Solo Grind class for Sausan/accessories?

• Ranger
    • Zerker
    • Musa
    • Tamer

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Halp, need more burst solo grind

Edited by agony099

Posted

You didn't list all the classes

1 person likes this

Posted

A bot.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont make a sorc and it will be ok

Posted

You didn't list all the classes

Thats intentional? These are top solo farm classes.

Posted

Where's tamer?

Posted

> top 3

> musa

Posted

Where's Maehwa you chauvinist pig!?

1 person likes this

Posted

Maybe this guy has the listed classes above or wants to do one of them... but we got no info :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Tamer added for curiosity. 

IF you feel maehwa is good then just vote musa, i know different playstyles but i'd be playing my musa. 

Maybe this guy has the listed classes above or wants to do one of them... but we got no info :D

also pretty much this.

Sorc solo farm rip

need new solo farm character. 

Where's tamer?

added

Posted

Me <_<
MAKING YOU ADD TAMER.

2 people like this

Posted

Actually tamer is top 3 not sure why you put musa there.

added

Me <_<
MAKING YOU ADD TAMER.

added miss cute butt <3

1 person likes this

Posted

Tamer is best for low level stuff since they can agro 8 monster and let can aground 8 monsters.

Zerker is best profit wise because no potions needed.

Ranger for speed but cost alot of potions.

1 person likes this

Posted

daily reminder this is still viable

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

-snip-

the only thing that proved is how much idiot that person was. at the rate he was killing and getting only 1% per group, you could be clearing multiple groups at Helms/Elrics and gotten like 5-10%. this is why sorc players are born with autism.

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

Ranger is the best at everything.

Posted

also for the purpose of pirates in future. which ranger takes a lot of damage from... but yeah

Posted

Ranger is the best at everything.

was*

Posted

the only thing that proved is how much idiot that person was. at the rate he was killing and getting only 1% per group, you could be clearing multiple groups at Helms/Elrics and gotten like 5-10%. this is why sorc players are born with autism.

except at lvl 55+ you don't make that much xp from helms and you can still clear pirates at decent speed, meaning you'll be making -----loads of solo xp

Posted

Witch/Wiz is the best solo class hands down you dont need pots and can farm for a long time with out repairing (bar magic missile abuse).

If op has the gear and skill, sure. However until sorcs get scythes we are never going to compete with the trifecta of witch/wiz, tamer and ranger. 

Posted

160-180 AP, any class. :D

Posted (edited)

Witch/Wiz is the best solo class hands down you dont need pots and can farm for a long time with out repairing (bar magic missile abuse).

If op has the gear and skill, sure. However until sorcs get scythes we are never going to compete with the trifecta of witch/wiz, tamer and ranger. 

idk about you but i grind faster than a <Grind> wizard (lvl 57.78 according to his top2 growth) on my sorc (55.38), comparing our speeds 1v1 (i was stealing his camps all day until he pvp toggled and i killed him, unlucky) and yes im talking post dark flame nerf

Edited by BestSorcEU

Posted

warrior.

Posted

idk about you but i grind faster than a grind wizard on my sorc, comparing our speeds 1v1 (i was stealing his camps all day until he pvp toggled and i killed him, unlucky) and yes im talking post dark flame nerf

you must have been competing with a low geared wiz. My guild has two wizards of equal gear to me and the can wipe out packs much faster than I can at the same AP with the added bonus of no mana pots. when we farm they usally take out 1/2 to 3/4 of a pack by themselves and I just clean up after them.

Posted (edited)

you must have been competing with a low geared wiz. My guild has two wizards of equal gear to me and the can wipe out packs much faster than I can at the same AP with the added bonus of no mana pots. when we farm they usally take out 1/2 to 3/4 of a pack by themselves and I just clean up after them.

lvl 57.78 top growth wizard from grind, a guild that has ridiculous gear requirements to join, nice -----ing meme mate, he probably outgeared me but i still wrecked him, not like my 150 ap is bad though

also mana pots on sorc, nice joke, you just need to git gud it seems because when i grind im always at 0 hp and 0 mana pots (extra weight life) and still 1v5 people without pots just relying on the class' self sustain, -----ing plebs

Edited by BestSorcEU