• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why Waifu Hunters are mad.

268 posts in this topic

Posted

waifu feeders

Posted (edited)

a3e0cdef0eafa32b91831574828136e3.gif

Edited by Religious

Posted

wtf how did they die so much?

1 person likes this

Posted

wtf how did they die so much?

Dont you know? Waifu was beating mangobay until mangobay used exploits to beat them LUL

Posted (edited)

The thing is, Waifu didn't know about the bug on day one, of course until it happened. It was the first day of node wars. Mango knowingly used the bug to their advantage. They knew about the bug, charged Waifu at xx:01, which caused us all to rez at town when we died, leaving the tower open to attack with no defense. 

There's a difference between knowing about a bug and using it to your advantage, and not knowing about a bug until after the fact. I look forward to a better fight in the future, without someone having to use a known bug to their advantage. Either way, it was still fun. 

Edited by Munchiez

Posted

K/D dont matter bro when u couldn't get close to the tower ;) stream shows it all xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

Well same thing happened with us day 1.. Manup and baka made a push not knowing about the bug just at the exact time. Cant say they abused it because no one knew about it. Just wrong place at the wrong time on day one. But on day 3 cmon mango.. id like to say you're better than this.. but we all know you're not 

Posted

Well same thing happened with us day 1.. Manup and baka made a push not knowing about the bug just at the exact time. Cant say they abused it because no one knew about it. Just wrong place at the wrong time on day one. But on day 3 cmon mango.. id like to say you're better than this.. but we all know you're not 

either way it was fun as -----... xD a lot more sieges too come ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome to Exploit Desert where everything is bugged from class damage/accuracy to the most important content of Node/Siege wars in which they start an hour too early, and make it impossible to respawn or use siege equipment an hour into the fight!

You can tell it's bad when guilds are making strategies around bugs.

4 people like this

Posted

Welcome to Exploit Desert where everything is bugged from class damage/accuracy to the most important content of Node/Siege wars in which they start an hour too early, and make it impossible to respawn or use siege equipment an hour into the fight!

You can tell it's bad when guilds are making strategies around bugs.

hey cutie

Posted

b4bcfab99a.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

b4bcfab99a.jpg

she's cute

Posted (edited)

We gravity'd ourselfs after gravitying gravity. i think i am in space. Can this be the new name for a 7pm strike.

Edited by Zazule

Posted

The thing is, Waifu didn't know about the bug on day one, of course until it happened. It was the first day of node wars. Mango knowingly used the bug to their advantage. They knew about the bug, charged Waifu at xx:01, which caused us all to rez at town when we died, leaving the tower open to attack with no defense. 

There's a difference between knowing about a bug and using it to your advantage, and not knowing about a bug until after the fact. I look forward to a better fight in the future, without someone having to use a known bug to their advantage. Either way, it was still fun. 

Yeah.. also did you notice how Waifu pretty much let Mango bay slaughter them the whole time? Then they just gave up and let mango bay kill them, then Havoc? I feel like Mango Bay is in the alliance with Waifu to screw over Havoc.

b4bcfab99a.jpg

i'd make some puddin in that qt

Posted

Yeah.. also did you notice how Waifu pretty much let Mango bay slaughter them the whole time? Then they just gave up and let mango bay kill them, then Havoc? I feel like Mango Bay is in the alliance with Waifu to screw over Havoc.

If i was havoc I'd be looking for some new friends right now. 

Waifu didn't even try to attack Support's tower properly during that fight.

Posted

Otoudan pretty much just scouted for mango bay the whole time, while support dealt with havoc. Let Mango Bay wipe them real fast, then Havoc while they were being bullied by Support., and so forth. It's honestly easy to see if you think about it.. how else did 98% of waifu go negative KDR unless it was intentional bc being told to? Havoc needs to wake up and smell the taco dipping being done to them. Waifu is a backstab guild created by Ex Risen members, how can you trust a backstab guild in an alliance? Waifu confirmed spies for Mango Bay.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

wafius now dropped down to t3 guild rank.

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

Waifu took supports tower to 35% in that fight lol

Posted (edited)

Waifu took supports tower to 35% in that fight lol

Guy streaming from waifu(switch) said they took it to 65%..... So you admit to ignoring Mango Bay, so they could wipe you, while you took down Support with Havoc, letting Havoc think you had their back, While Mango Bay took you both out, then finishing up Support.. Backstab guild confirmed.

PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW WAIFU GM WENT 0-10 AS A WIZARD/WITCH

Edited by Ominance

Posted

Guy streaming from waifu(switch) said they took it to 65%..... So you admit to ignoring Mango Bay, so they could wipe you, while you took down Support with Havoc, letting Havoc think you had their back, While Mango Bay took you both out, then finishing up Support.. Backstab guild confirmed.

Guy streaming wasnt there when we deployed our secret weapon :)

zazzymeme.png

1 person likes this