• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why Waifu Hunters are mad.

268 posts in this topic

Posted

prove it. you wont.

Does he really have to prove something the rest of the server can see clearly?

Posted

prove it. You won't 

Posted

If you're interested in helping to rebuild Waifuhunta's fort, pst Lifeburn master craftsman

Posted

honestly i would disband at this point if i got got harder than prx.

Posted

Posting on unknown names is weak fam

1 person likes this

Posted

If you're interested in helping to rebuild Waifuhunta's fort, pst Lifeburn master craftsman

You seem mad, the autism has always been great with you young one.

Posted

If it was a known issue that effects everyone, why didn't every guild try to use it to their advantage. This game is about war, not singalongs and hand holding. Using everything from terrain to well timed pushes is all perfectly reasonable. Its day 3 of this issue, so you should have expected it. But instead ignored it and then got mad when you lost. 

Posted

If it was a known issue that effects everyone, why didn't every guild try to use it to their advantage. This game is about war, not singalongs and hand holding. Using everything from terrain to well timed pushes is all perfectly reasonable. Its day 3 of this issue, so you should have expected it. But instead ignored it and then got mad when you lost. 

We arent mad... we know thats what happened to gravity, and thats what happened to us... like please this is not a place for logic, Dank memes only pls.

1 person likes this

Posted

Posting on unknown names is weak fam

its my name in game, fam

Posted

You seem mad, the autism has always been great with you young one.

poor guy doesn't understand winners are the happy ones.  Its ok you will get a chance next week!

Posted

notsomuch,

it was more of a, didnt know what caused it.

When it became apparent exactly how it worked, it was what it was.

We prefer a straight up fight, and until this is fixed, nodewars will just be a bit more annoying. It happens, win some, lose some.

poor guy doesn't understand winners are the happy ones.  Its ok you will get a chance next week!

I swear you were dropped on your lopsided face as a child :)

Dont worry, when sieges begin at 8pm the dynamic changes <3

Posted

If agent north was there i bet they would have won

1 person likes this

Posted

i can tell I've triggered you with the saltyness, ill back off and leave you in your safe space

Posted

We arent mad... we know thats what happened to gravity, and thats what happened to us... like please this is not a place for logic, Dank memes only pls.

I guess the you i used was more general. i think i read two of these threads at the same time involving guilds being mad because they lost due to a well timed push from an opposing guild. Its just silly to call it bug abuse or exploiting and i was more annoyed that people really had the audacity to complain instead of manning up and realizing their mistakes. 

Posted

Its ok we will allow this slip up once, but next time you must pay with meme.

I guess the you i used was more general. i think i read two of these threads at the same time involving guilds being mad because they lost due to a well timed push from an opposing guild. Its just silly to call it bug abuse or exploiting and i was more annoyed that people really had the audacity to complain instead of manning up and realizing their mistakes. 

Its k.

Posted

notsomuch,

it was more of a, didnt know what caused it.

When it became apparent exactly how it worked, it was what it was.

We prefer a straight up fight, and until this is fixed, nodewars will just be a bit more annoying. It happens, win some, lose some.

Your entire guild is dumpster tier if you didn't well before today understand how the game currently works in node wars. You easily and entirely could have played around how it worked, yet you guys didn't. You didn't spend 1 minute thinking about the aspect of the current game, albeit a bug, and decided to do the most dumb thing your entire guild could have done. Your stupidity made what was already a slaughter, basically a free win.

To complain that we pushed your shit in and were aware of how node wars are currently working is actually retarded. What exactly were we supposed to do? You guys we sitting at your tower the whole fight because you got slaughtered anywhere else. Were we supposed to stop attacking you and just wait out the rest of the siege when the bug starts? You could have just as well played the game.

Instead your entire guild is retarded and didn't play around something readily known about the game already. This is ENTIRELY on how bad you guys are and nothing on us, but I guess its reasonable to say we exploited something and should have just not pushed you guys at all once the bug was active. Maybe we should have all gone to the town at that point and held hands.

5 people like this

Posted

Its k

Your entire guild is dumpster tier if you didn't well before today understand how the game currently works in node wars. You easily and entirely could have played around how it worked, yet you guys didn't. You didn't spend 1 minute thinking about the aspect of the current game, albeit a bug, and decided to do the most dumb thing your entire guild could have done. Your stupidity made what was already a slaughter, basically a free win.

To complain that we pushed your shit in and were aware of how node wars are currently working is actually retarded. What exactly were we supposed to do? You guys we sitting at your tower the whole fight because you got slaughtered anywhere else. Were we supposed to stop attacking you and just wait out the rest of the siege when the bug starts? You could have just as well played the game.

Instead your entire guild is retarded and didn't play around something readily known about the game already. This is ENTIRELY on how bad you guys are and nothing on us, but I guess its reasonable to say we exploited something and should have just not pushed you guys at all once the bug was active. Maybe we should have all gone to the town at that point and held hands.

Yea its our faults we weren't ready to use a strategy with a bug as good as you guys were, thank you for the lesson on using them we will take this into consideration.

Kappa

Posted (edited)

Its k

Yea its our faults we weren't ready to use a strategy with a bug as good as you guys were, thank you for the lesson on using them we will take this into consideration.

Kappa

This actually just shows you how stupid you guys are. You didn't account for a bug that is in game and everyone knows about and you lost. You only have yourselves to blame. Instead you somehow just want to complain because you were too stupid to take a bug into account and alter your gameplay to compensate for it.

And about this whole support thing... you guys keep touting as if you somehow ever had a chance to beat us because you got a support tower to 60% or whatever you people are claiming.... did you guys not notice like I did they had 0 base defenses? They freaking made 6 canon towers.... in what world do you think support was taking this node war serious at all? All that tells me is they wanted to mess around with some canons.... its laughable to think you guys are proud of what you got their tower to. Its actually kind of sad that you only got it to 60% or whatever with two guilds pushing support... on a tower that had 0 base defenses.... ZERO. 

But I get it, cognitive dissonance and all that. Keep telling each other what you guys have to so that your egos remain unhurt. But you only have yourselves to blame in the loss, and whatever you need to do to convince yourself others go do it... just don't pretend on her it was any different than what it was.

Also to add, you wiped us once at your tower. Once, and it was after we had literally decimated your guild several times over till you respawn zerged us down when our respawn point finally dropped. That is not a wipe. That is not a win. You never had even a chance of putting pressure on us, you were on the defensive the entire time. This whole thinking oh we almost got support, a tower that wasn't even using base defenses as if that mattered at all.... are you guys that dense, naive, or blind? You don't think it was entirely based around outpost cooldown? Hell you both pushed our outpost cooldown the second time and got thrashed. You never wiped us in a positive kill to death, you spent the entire node war on your heels. Reality check, you never had a chance, you couldn't even 2v1 a support tower with no base defenses. 🐸 🔫

Edited by Huntler
4 people like this

Posted

Man... How could Waifu even talk shit after getting got harder than PRX zerg. Waifu even recruited Agent North and even he left because he understood what a shit guild it is... How can you even live with knowing your in a guild that struggles to keep members with autism too.... FeelsBadMan

1 person likes this

Posted

This actually just shows you how stupid you guys are. You didn't account for a bug that is in game and everyone knows about and you lost. You only have yourselves to blame.

And about this whole support thing... you guys keep touting as if you somehow ever had a chance to beat us because you got a support tower to 60% or whatever you people are claiming.... did you guys not notice like I did they had 0 base defenses? They freaking made 6 canon towers.... in what world do you think support was taking this node war serious at all? All that tells me is they wanted to mess around with some canons.... its laughable to think you guys are proud of what you got their tower to. Its actually kind of sad that you only got it to 60% or whatever with two guilds pushing support... on a tower that had 0 base defenses.... ZERO. 

But I get it, cognitive dissonance and all that. Keep telling each other what you guys have to so that your egos remain unhurt. But you only have yourselves to blame in the loss, and whatever you need to do to convince yourself others go do it... just don't pretend on her it was any different than what it was.

Also to add, you wiped us once at your tower. Once, and it was after we had literally decimated your guild several times over till you respawn zerged us down when our respawn point finally dropped. That is not a wipe. That is not a win. You never had even a chance of putting pressure on us, you were on the defensive the entire time. This whole thinking oh we almost got support, a tower that wasn't even using base defenses as if that mattered at all.... are you guys that dense, naive, or blind? You don't think it was entirely based around outpost cooldown? Hell you both pushed our outpost cooldown the second time and got thrashed. You never wiped us in a positive kill to death, you spent the entire node war on your heels. You never had a chance.

Idk why you keep saying you guys when talking to me but ok. I have already said the bugg should have been accounted for, but you keep beating that horse to death, and as for you being wiped once in first hour of the node war then idk how that works since none of our main structures were touched in the first hour, and we were defending you and supports attacks and chipping away at supports main base within the first hour, but hey lets just beat dead horses PogChamp

Posted

Idk why you keep saying you guys when talking to me but ok. I have already said the bugg should have been accounted for, but you keep beating that horse to death, and as for you being wiped once in first hour of the node war then idk how that works since none of our main structures were touched in the first hour, and we were defending you and supports attacks and chipping away at supports main base within the first hour, but hey lets just beat dead horses PogChamp

You and reality should meet

2 people like this

Posted

You and reality should meet

thats it? no rebuttal? no explanation? no hey we were attacking more than once? or hey we did take down your base hard before the first hour? how about hey supports base was at 100% the whole time? 

It was fun playing horse sim with you.

Posted (edited)

He's saying you guys, because he's racist. Learn mental gymnastics, stupid

Edited by Ominance
1 person likes this

Posted

Selling popcorn

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

<Waifuhunta> recruiting construction workers to rebuild forts.  Pls have all mining nodes leveled a large quantity of Shining Steel Pickaxe

calm down pace

Edited by trepX