• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why Waifu Hunters are mad.

268 posts in this topic

Posted

calm down pace

a8c9eb55aa3eb69a84f670c23ad76a69.png

I've triggered two of you in here now already, easy day

Posted

I've triggered two of you in here now already, easy day

why u block me catfish

Posted

why u block me catfish

3 EZ

Posted

Selling popcorn

popcorn.gif

Posted (edited)

4 all the waifuhuntas on a suicide watch out there

Edited by Rouko
2 people like this

Posted

It starts with

One thing I don't know why

It doesn't even matter how hard you try

Keep that in mind, because your K/D will never be that high

Posted

This is some advanced shit posting.

Posted (edited)

We arent mad... we know thats what happened to gravity, and thats what happened to us... like please this is not a place for logic, Dank memes only pls.

I have your back.

lQGCeuh.jpg

4 all the waifuhuntas on a suicide watch out there

N4BPdQv.png

I tried.. too many memes today.

Edited by Sadist

Posted

This actually just shows you how stupid you guys are. You didn't account for a bug that is in game and everyone knows about and you lost. You only have yourselves to blame. Instead you somehow just want to complain because you were too stupid to take a bug into account and alter your gameplay to compensate for it.

And about this whole support thing... you guys keep touting as if you somehow ever had a chance to beat us because you got a support tower to 60% or whatever you people are claiming.... did you guys not notice like I did they had 0 base defenses? They freaking made 6 canon towers.... in what world do you think support was taking this node war serious at all? All that tells me is they wanted to mess around with some canons.... its laughable to think you guys are proud of what you got their tower to. Its actually kind of sad that you only got it to 60% or whatever with two guilds pushing support... on a tower that had 0 base defenses.... ZERO. 

But I get it, cognitive dissonance and all that. Keep telling each other what you guys have to so that your egos remain unhurt. But you only have yourselves to blame in the loss, and whatever you need to do to convince yourself others go do it... just don't pretend on her it was any different than what it was.

Also to add, you wiped us once at your tower. Once, and it was after we had literally decimated your guild several times over till you respawn zerged us down when our respawn point finally dropped. That is not a wipe. That is not a win. You never had even a chance of putting pressure on us, you were on the defensive the entire time. This whole thinking oh we almost got support, a tower that wasn't even using base defenses as if that mattered at all.... are you guys that dense, naive, or blind? You don't think it was entirely based around outpost cooldown? Hell you both pushed our outpost cooldown the second time and got thrashed. You never wiped us in a positive kill to death, you spent the entire node war on your heels. Reality check, you never had a chance, you couldn't even 2v1 a support tower with no base defenses. 🐸 🔫

LOL. "We used a bug, aka an UNINTENDED mechanic of the game, aka something that should not happen and needs to be fixed, to beat Waifu. It's their fault that they did not expect us to abuse a bug." I mean, at least you admit it lol.

In other games, if you abuse a bug to gain an advantage over a boss or in PvP, that is called exploiting unintended game mechanics and people have been banned for doing such things. To say that "Waifu should've known it was coming," is absolutely stupid. Yeah, some of them knew about the bug, some probably did not. Did they all know an entire guild was going to take advantage of it to win a node war? Probably not. 

I was watching the whole fight from Mango's perspective and saw Mango push @ the south side of Waifu's tower (also using the rock with the invisible walls as an advantage) at least 3 times during that first hour after setting down their respawn points, which were taken down twice? Mango made a huge push attempt toward the end, but was not successful. Then they finally pushed one last time really hard to take advantage of the bug they knew existed and ended up winning. 

Your account of Waifu defending the whole time you were attacking is partly true, because who in their right mind would leave a small defense group to fend off almost an entire guild pushing their tower? Of course Waifu was there in full force to defend every time Mango attacked because, well that's the smart thing to do. Every time Mango ran off after an unsuccessful push, Waifu would also run off with a group to attack Support or whoever. It was back and forth the whole time. Lots of battles were fought between all guilds participating. If Mango was actually that strong, why didn't the battle end much sooner? Why did Mango have to wait until the perfect time to take advantage of a bug to finally win?

I look forward to other battles in the future, after they fix the bugged mechanics that clearly give those who use them the greater advantage.

3 people like this

Posted

LOL. "We used a bug, aka an UNINTENDED mechanic of the game, aka something that should not happen and needs to be fixed, to beat Waifu. It's their fault that they did not expect us to abuse a bug." I mean, at least you admit it lol.

In other games, if you abuse a bug to gain an advantage over a boss or in PvP, that is called exploiting unintended game mechanics and people have been banned for doing such things. To say that "Waifu should've known it was coming," is absolutely stupid. Yeah, some of them knew about the bug, some probably did not. Did they all know an entire guild was going to take advantage of it to win a node war? Probably not. 

I was watching the whole fight from Mango's perspective and saw Mango push @ the south side of Waifu's tower (also using the rock with the invisible walls as an advantage) at least 3 times during that first hour after setting down their respawn points, which were taken down twice? Mango made a huge push attempt toward the end, but was not successful. Then they finally pushed one last time really hard to take advantage of the bug they knew existed and ended up winning. 

Your account of Waifu defending the whole time you were attacking is partly true, because who in their right mind would leave a small defense group to fend off almost an entire guild pushing their tower? Of course Waifu was there in full force to defend every time Mango attacked because, well that's the smart thing to do. Every time Mango ran off after an unsuccessful push, Waifu would also run off with a group to attack Support or whoever. It was back and forth the whole time. Lots of battles were fought between all guilds participating. If Mango was actually that strong, why didn't the battle end much sooner? Why did Mango have to wait until the perfect time to take advantage of a bug to finally win?
I look forward to other battles in the future, after they fix the bugged mechanics that clearly give those who use them the greater advantage.

thats a lot of typing to basically say youre an assblasted retard

2 people like this

Posted

Mango won

Posted

Mango won

He didn't say you didn't, you did well to avoid everything else he said though, either drop memes, troll or give lenghty paragraphs with facts, but dont just dodge then reply with ResidentSleeper material.

Minus 5 dkp for you.

Posted

He didn't say you didn't, you did well to avoid everything else he said though, either drop memes, troll or give lenghty paragraphs with facts, but dont just dodge then reply with ResidentSleeper material.

Minus 5 dkp for you.

minus one node victory for you

Posted (edited)

minus one node victory for you

sigh you did it again.

Edited by Zazule

Posted (edited)

Logic is hard for some of these people. Mango participated in a drag race knowing there's a big bump toward the end of their opponent's lane, but going through with the race anyway like they know nothing. Their opponent's car hits the bump, crashes, and Mango walks away with the victory.

Trying to justify that they used an (one more time) UNINTENDED GAME MECHANIC to win is cringeworthy to say the least.

There's this thing called integrity and Waifu expected Mango to display it tonight (by not using a bug to win), but it's clear they should have expected otherwise.

What's next, Mango? Are you going to hire hackers then say "Oh, the game is broken and allows it to be done, so until they fix it it's fair game." ??

Edited by heyitsmeurbrother

Posted

Logic is hard for some of these people.

Trying to justify that they used an (one more time) UNINTENDED GAME MECHANIC to win is cringeworthy to say the least.

There's this thing called integrity and Waifu expected Mango to display it tonight (by not using a bug to win), but it's clear they should have expected otherwise.

What's next, Mango? Are you going to hire hackers then say "Oh, the game is broken and allows it to be done, so until they fix it it's fair game." ??

sry ill go back to town next time at 8pm and stop farming waifu to the 517-1219 score

Posted (edited)

Logic is hard for some of these people. Mango participated in a drag race knowing there's a big bump toward the end of their opponent's lane, but going through with the race anyway like they know nothing. Their opponent's car hits the bump, crashes, and Mango walks away with the victory.

https://gyazo.com/d2496b8c3eb40f10e0879eb88abc83f9

They had a chance. Yes.

Meanwhile, Mango Bay's tower didn't drop below 99.6%.

Edited by Seyocean

Posted

guys don't bully waifu hunta, they are nice

Posted

Safe Space

Posted

Wait.. what happen to the zone chat spam about waffles being the greatest after beating gravity? Pixel warriors always die.

Atleast every guild worth a shit know about this bug now. GG?

Posted

So any bets on who will use this the best at castles? since everyone is aware of it.

Posted

So any bets on who will use this the best at castles? since everyone is aware of it.

after several of the top guilds implode from within because they get smashed in the trials. I'm sure a new "top" guild will arise with several of the disbanded to exploit it. 

Posted

after several of the top guilds implode from within because they get smashed in the trials. I'm sure a new "top" guild will arise with several of the disbanded to exploit it. 

Guild of Shadows will rise

Posted

Wait so Huntler is justifying using an unintended mechanic and calling us shit tier for not planning for it? 

Didnt you and all of mango bay cry on the forums when RedFace used the "unintended mechanic" on bheg with the musket?

lol the level of autism from mango is retarded

also please no one from alacrity can call another guild shit tier when u used to get wiped by every guild on the server so please, leave the trolling for the other mangos... 

Posted

Welcome to Exploit Desert where everything is bugged from class damage/accuracy to the most important content of Node/Siege wars in which they start an hour too early, and make it impossible to respawn or use siege equipment an hour into the fight!

You can tell it's bad when guilds are making strategies around bugs.

I love how you excuse your self every single time but i some how manged to won that war (hard to belive even if korean vetearns got detroyed ez pz) your history will not be same.