• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why Waifu Hunters are mad.

268 posts in this topic

Posted

Wait so Huntler is justifying using an unintended mechanic and calling us shit tier for not planning for it? 

Didnt you and all of mango bay cry on the forums when RedFace used the "unintended mechanic" on bheg with the musket?

lol the level of autism from mango is retarded

also please no one from alacrity can call another guild shit tier when u used to get wiped by every guild on the server so please, leave the trolling for the other mangos... 

crying-baby.jpg

Posted (edited)

Idk why you keep saying you guys when talking to me but ok. I have already said the bugg should have been accounted for, but you keep beating that horse to death, and as for you being wiped once in first hour of the node war then idk how that works since none of our main structures were touched in the first hour, and we were defending you and supports attacks and chipping away at supports main base within the first hour, but hey lets just beat dead horses PogChamp

I don't think anyone really did damage to support tower till close to any hour in... You really only did much damage on one push right before 8 pm.

Almost immediately after that you ran to defend your base again from mango and that was when they killed it. Support then followed suit and headed to havoc's base, wiping them and bringing their tower to 50%. Then mango rolled in on us after your base was dead and stole the havoc base kill from us ;-;

This really comes down to the enemy of my enemy is my friend and who has been the bigger pieces of shit recently. At least towards us your whole alliance can go ----- itselfs. Especially hostile.

Edited by Greggy

Posted (edited)

I don't think anyone really did damage to support tower till close to any hour in... You really only did much damage on one push right before 8 pm.

Almost immediately after that you ran to defend your base again from mango and that was when they killed it. Support then followed suit and headed to havoc's base, wiping them and bringing their tower to 50%. Then mango rolled in on us after your base was dead and stole the havoc base kill from us ;-;

This really comes down to the enemy of my enemy is my friend and who has been the bigger pieces of shit recently. At least towards us your whole alliance can go ----- itselfs. Especially hostile.

we both know you wanted to let mango win two t'3s so your friends gravity and gk can finally partake in some t'3s, its cool. The irony of a support guy telling someone that their alliance can ----- themselfs lul.

We all lost to mango in that node, just because you chose to get on your knee's on your own wont make the rug burns on your knee's go away.

TL:DR Everyone was in on it so they can go to T'3 that mango arent at. Kappa.

Edited by Zazule

Posted

we both know you wanted to let mango win two t'3s so your friends gravity and gk can finally partake in some t'3s, its cool. The irony of a support guy telling someone that their alliance can ----- themselfs lul.

Eh? Well think what you want but I'll be hoping we can fight someone different tonight. If we did end up in a node with gk, grav and your alliance I'd take gk and grav over you guys even if it meant giving another node win away.

Posted (edited)

Eh? Well think what you want but I'll be hoping we can fight someone different tonight. If we did end up in a node with gk, grav and your alliance I'd take gk and grav over you guys even if it meant giving another node win away.

Hydrogen peroxide is good for all rug burns and scrappes, apparently that word spelled correctly is chat filtered.

Edited by Zazule

Posted

Hydrogen peroxide is good for all rug burns and scrappes, apparently that word spelled correctly is chat filtered.

Rug burns and road rash are the worst man. 

Posted

Rug burns and road rash are the worst man. 

i think its just you and me awake, we can shitpost as much as we want. FREEDOM

2 people like this

Posted

i think its just you and me awake, we can shitpost as much as we want. FREEDOM

This is all I got when servers go down :*(

Posted

We all lost to mango in that node, just because you chose to get on your knee's on your own wont make the rug burns on your knee's go away.

TL:DR Everyone was in on it so they can go to T'3 that mango arent at. Kappa.

lol, support has been fighting mango since launch (if you include aa and 1-3 members being from wicked a lot longer). Still we are the only guild to have fought mango this long, it is not our job to police the server of mango we gave gk that chance and they spit it in our faces by trying to use mangobay as a tool. Excuse support aka RPpotato guild for having some fun for once, tbh tho shows the desperate need for the alliance if you couldn't even wipe support with both waifu and havoc, not sure if you guys really deserved the node. Oh reminds me another thing that might be helpful is if your supreme leader rimo didn't have such a weird hard on for support we may be more obliged to help the "mega" Zerg alliance who are clearly sheep following someone who is overly obsessed with a RPpotato guild.

TLDR: I'm not gay.

Posted (edited)

lol, support has been fighting mango since launch (if you include aa and 1-3 members being from wicked a lot longer). Still we are the only guild to have fought mango this long, it is not our job to police the server of mango we gave gk that chance and they spit it in our faces by trying to use mangobay as a tool. Excuse support aka RPpotato guild for having some fun for once, tbh tho shows the desperate need for the alliance if you couldn't even wipe support with both waifu and havoc, not sure if you guys really deserved the node. Oh reminds me another thing that might be helpful is if your supreme leader rimo didn't have such a weird hard on for support we may be more obliged to help the "mega" Zerg alliance who are clearly sheep following someone who is overly obsessed with a RPpotato guild.

TLDR: I'm not gay.

I have no clue what you mean by gk spitting on supports face but to my understand gk joined prx and support alliance? or are they back with gravity?

no way in hell GK could police mango lol

And there is no deserving a node, there are winners, losers and stalemates. Deserving doesn't really exist, in my opinion at least.

You guys did the smart thing, just letting mango get their second node removes them from the next t'3s for the rest of the week which gives you support also a bigger chance at them.

Edited by Zazule

Posted

also please no one from alacrity can call another guild shit tier when u used to get wiped by every guild on the server so please, leave the trolling for the other mangos... 

Your memory must be a little hazy.

It's okay, i'm sure losing repetitively in whatever shit guild you are in has made you go full autist. 

3 people like this

Posted

Guy streaming wasnt there when we deployed our secret weapon :)

zazzymeme.png

Hows this a secret weapon? looks like his dad missed his mouth and shot at his hair instead... incest is gross

Posted (edited)

Hows this a secret weapon? looks like his dad missed his mouth and shot at his hair instead... incest is gross

I don't have a dad.

Feelsbadman

Edited by Zazule

Posted

Meanwhile at Pearl Abyss

168zfv.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Your memory must be a little hazy.

It's okay, i'm sure losing repetitively in whatever shit guild you are in has made you go full autist. 

oo i hit a nerve lol? dude redface shit on ur guild when u led alacrity... REDFACE LMAO.... please dont talk..

Posted

If GK and Gravity were to fight. We who do you think would actually win?

Posted

If GK and Gravity were to fight. We who do you think would actually win?

the-rock-a-435.thumb.jpg.ed20634e04bd8d9

1 person likes this

Posted

for whatever reason,  im glad I missed this.

Posted

This actually just shows you how stupid you guys are. You didn't account for a bug that is in game and everyone knows about and you lost. You only have yourselves to blame. Instead you somehow just want to complain because you were too stupid to take a bug into account and alter your gameplay to compensate for it.

And about this whole support thing... you guys keep touting as if you somehow ever had a chance to beat us because you got a support tower to 60% or whatever you people are claiming.... did you guys not notice like I did they had 0 base defenses? They freaking made 6 canon towers.... in what world do you think support was taking this node war serious at all? All that tells me is they wanted to mess around with some canons.... its laughable to think you guys are proud of what you got their tower to. Its actually kind of sad that you only got it to 60% or whatever with two guilds pushing support... on a tower that had 0 base defenses.... ZERO. 

But I get it, cognitive dissonance and all that. Keep telling each other what you guys have to so that your egos remain unhurt. But you only have yourselves to blame in the loss, and whatever you need to do to convince yourself others go do it... just don't pretend on her it was any different than what it was.

Also to add, you wiped us once at your tower. Once, and it was after we had literally decimated your guild several times over till you respawn zerged us down when our respawn point finally dropped. That is not a wipe. That is not a win. You never had even a chance of putting pressure on us, you were on the defensive the entire time. This whole thinking oh we almost got support, a tower that wasn't even using base defenses as if that mattered at all.... are you guys that dense, naive, or blind? You don't think it was entirely based around outpost cooldown? Hell you both pushed our outpost cooldown the second time and got thrashed. You never wiped us in a positive kill to death, you spent the entire node war on your heels. Reality check, you never had a chance, you couldn't even 2v1 a support tower with no base defenses. 🐸 🔫

I like this guy, one the only non retards on the forum that makes sense. Im from support and yes we had no tower defense our tower maybe got under 60% at one point not entirely sure! but yes our goal wasn't too 'win'/take this serious yesterday are main focus was too teach waifu/havoc you can't ----- with us with your little alliance. 

Posted

WAIFUHUNTA STATUS = TOTALLY CUCKED

Welcome to MangoDesert, please enjoy your stay

Posted

Cringe^

Posted

Cringe^

crying-baby.jpg

Posted

Guy streaming wasnt there when we deployed our secret weapon :)

zazzymeme.png

Wigglepuppies are not secret weapons.  They are there to be cuddled and tickled only.

LOL. "We used a bug, aka an UNINTENDED mechanic of the game, aka something that should not happen and needs to be fixed, to beat Waifu. It's their fault that they did not expect us to abuse a bug." I mean, at least you admit it lol.

In other games, if you abuse a bug to gain an advantage over a boss or in PvP, that is called exploiting unintended game mechanics and people have been banned for doing such things. To say that "Waifu should've known it was coming," is absolutely stupid. Yeah, some of them knew about the bug, some probably did not. Did they all know an entire guild was going to take advantage of it to win a node war? Probably not. 

I was watching the whole fight from Mango's perspective and saw Mango push @ the south side of Waifu's tower (also using the rock with the invisible walls as an advantage) at least 3 times during that first hour after setting down their respawn points, which were taken down twice? Mango made a huge push attempt toward the end, but was not successful. Then they finally pushed one last time really hard to take advantage of the bug they knew existed and ended up winning. 

Your account of Waifu defending the whole time you were attacking is partly true, because who in their right mind would leave a small defense group to fend off almost an entire guild pushing their tower? Of course Waifu was there in full force to defend every time Mango attacked because, well that's the smart thing to do. Every time Mango ran off after an unsuccessful push, Waifu would also run off with a group to attack Support or whoever. It was back and forth the whole time. Lots of battles were fought between all guilds participating. If Mango was actually that strong, why didn't the battle end much sooner? Why did Mango have to wait until the perfect time to take advantage of a bug to finally win?
I look forward to other battles in the future, after they fix the bugged mechanics that clearly give those who use them the greater advantage.

It is a broken game mechanic that is literally unavoidable in this situation.  The only way to NOT abuse it, is to simply not participate in siege warfare.  By building a base, and entering the channel, a participating guild INTENDS to abuse that mechanic.  The only reason waifu did not yesterday (though they did in previous wars), was that they were not good enough to be in an offensive situation.

As far as the defense bit, yes, it is advisable to have your whole force on defense when your base is under a large scale attack.  But if a defending guild can not break a guild that is respawning from a Popsicle stick outpost, there is no way they will be able to actually assault a base anyways.  The outcome was predetermined, the only difference is that it could have taken longer to finish.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cringe^

use cringe too much for someone that came from redface

Posted

use cringe too much for someone that came from redface

touché sir, touché