• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorcs are useless on Nodewars now.

130 posts in this topic

Posted

I got 140AP and participated a while ago but i am barely able to scratch anyone.

The node wars turned out to be a battle between Wizards/Witches and Rangers.

Another sad day. Back to farming potatos.

4 people like this

Posted

I got 140AP and participated a while ago but i am barely able to scratch anyone.

The node wars turned out to be a battle between Wizards/Witches and Rangers.

Another sad day. Back to farming potatos.

Sorc is the best fishing class.

3 people like this

Posted

Sorc is the best fishing class.

I agree. Sadly.

Posted

Every time I see people complaining about sorc, this is what I see. "Waa, I can't fight people 5 vs 1 and win anymore, Waa." Sorc got the nerf it needed.

35 people like this

Posted (edited)

Every time I see people complaining about sorc, this is what I see. "Waa, I can't fight people 5 vs 1 and win anymore, Waa." Sorc got the nerf it needed.

Every time i see people saying "Waaa" this is what i noticed. They really have no idea what's wrong with sorc bugged skills,

and think sorcs can fight 1 v 5 without any gear. 

Edited by LFF
3 people like this

Posted

Alex just wants to use the Zerker bathroom now so he is pretending not to identify as a sorc anymore.

Posted (edited)

Every time i see people saying "Waaa" this is what i noticed. They really have no idea what's wrong with sorc skills. 

Every time i see sorcs giving excuse this is what i noticed. They really can't accept being nerfed.

Edited by clangpicky
2 people like this

Posted

Every time i see people giving excuse this is what i noticed. They really can't accept being nerfed.

I accept the crit rate nerf stated on the patch notes, but not the damage and missing/explosions bug.

You need to have an experience using Sorc to know it is a bug. That's why it's really hard for a lot of people to recognize it

and just jump straight to the sorc hating bandwagon.

Posted (edited)

Every time i see people giving excuse this is what i noticed. They really can't accept being nerfed.

Nerfed is fine, I'm okay doing without the 100% crit chance on subsequent darkflame spam. However the current damage on our kit is bugged not nerfed.  

This sorc is in full +18 boss armor/kzaka and Darkflame I hits for 20 damage with back attack modifier.  Darkflame I hit for ~500 damage pre patch.  

Edited by Deverox
4 people like this

Posted

Nerfed is fine, I'm okay doing without the 100% crit chance on subsequent darkflame spam. However the current damage on our kit is bugged not nerfed.  

This sorc is in full +18 boss armor/kzaka and Darkflame I hits for 20 damage with back attack modifier.  Darkflame I hit for ~500 damage pre patch.  

That's RU and I won't take that as any proof.

Rangers are on the same boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVF7OKEUic

and this is that same warrior attacking back. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJcROnynoY

you have so many CCs that you might just well finish your opponent with regular attacks.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Rangers are on the same boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVF7OKEUic

and this is that same warrior attacking back. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJcROnynoY

you have so many CCs that you might just well finish your opponent with regular attacks.

"so many CC's" =  I loled so hard, and those CC's require Darkflame to deal damage = main sorc damage skill. Just like how Rangers have their Shotguns.

Other sorc skills are fake attacks / teleport / knockdown / and 2 other skills like SE & DoD that deals damage but has 30 sec and 10 sec cooldown.

But those skills will barely scratch a Zerkers health.

Edited by LFF

Posted (edited)

"so many CC's" =  I loled so hard, and those CC's require Darkflame to deal damage = main sorc damage skill. Just like how Rangers have their Shotguns.

Other sorc skills are fake attacks / teleport / knockdown / and 2 other skills like SE & DoD that deals damage but has 30 sec and 10 sec cooldown.

their teleport does need more stamina consumption now that you reminded me. can't have that big of a mobility to escape death.

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

their teleport does need more stamina consumption now that you reminded me. can't have that big of a mobility to escape death.

Sounds like you don't know how to deal with a sorc more than anything, mate.

Posted

Sounds like you don't know how to deal with a sorc more than anything, mate.

Sounds like you can't accept the nerf. probably too used to killing in one tiny combo. now game TOO HARD

Posted

Sounds like you can't accept the nerf. probably too used to killing in one tiny combo. now game TOO HARD

You sound bitter.

Perhaps reorient your anger somewhere else instead of venting it onto Sorcs.

Σ(・□・;)

Posted

You guys just love to assume don't you? or is it that lemon added to the salt that's making things burn for you?

To be frank, the nerf was fair; the bug was not. But what do i know, right? I'm apparently just a lowly scrub sorc whose only able to use 1 skill because salty people covered in lemons said so.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol, you think NA is different than KR/RU in terms of class toolkits?  The latest patch is copy paste from a patch KR/RU got 2 weeks ago.  I can replicate the same test this sorc is doing on my sorc in NA.  The only difference is the +18 gear as we're capped at +15.  

Go look on http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/notice/read?articleId=50&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BN001  I'm sure you will find the sorceress bug listed in there :).

We have no more CC's than some other classes because the CC patch doesn't allow the same CC to take effect more than once every few seconds.  You have obviously never played a sorc to a high enough level to make your input relevant here.

Posted (edited)

You guys just love to assume don't you? or is it that lemon added to the salt that's making things burn for you?
To be frank, the nerf was fair; the bug was not. But what do i know, right? I'm apparently just a lowly scrub sorc whose only able to use 1 skill because salty people covered in lemons said so.

im sure you're the salty one here. I'm here enjoying laughing at your whine posts. 

Lol, you think NA is different than KR/RU in terms of class toolkits?  The latest patch is copy paste from a patch KR/RU got 2 weeks ago.  I can replicate the same test this sorc is doing on my sorc in NA.  The only difference is the +18 gear as we're capped at +15.  

Go look on http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/black/notice/read?articleId=50&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BN001  I'm sure you will find the sorceress bug listed in there :).

We have no more CC's than some other classes because the CC patch doesn't allow the same CC to take effect more than once every few seconds.  You have obviously never played a sorc to a high enough level to make your input relevant here.

of course completely avoided about how rangers are the same level. go reroll wizard if you wanna kill that badly

Edited by clangpicky

Posted

im sure you're the salty one here. I'm here enjoying laughing at your whine posts. 

I'd love to see how i'm salty mate, and i'd surely love to see how exactly i'm whining.

I'm almost positive, at this point, you're just a poorly fabricated troll who loves to make assumptions :) 

Posted

I'd love to see how i'm salty mate, and i'd surely love to see how exactly i'm whining.

I'm almost positive, at this point, you're just a poorly fabricated troll who loves to make assumptions :) 

you don't sound positive on your previous posts. keep whining tho and stay salty.

Posted

of course completely avoided about how rangers are the same level. go reroll wizard if you wanna kill that badly

This isn't a thread about other classes, this is about sorc.  I leave the #buff (insertclasshere) threads to those classes.  

I have a 54 ranger at this point to farm with until sorc gets fixed.  :)

Posted

This isn't a thread about other classes, this is about sorc.  I leave the #buff (insertclasshere) threads to those classes.  

I have a 54 ranger at this point to farm with until sorc gets fixed.  :)

at least you're moving on. too bad the other sorcs are getting salty here in the forums about it.

Posted

Node war today. all Sorc of my Guild completly destroy the kill count...after ranger x)

Learn to not spam Dark flame.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Ok, Sorc get some damage back on DF, but lose the block from it. How long before cries of how bad that is come in about being CC'd out of their attacks, or having to expose and take damage to do damage, despite it being something all other melee classes have to put with.

BTW, @Deverox, I saw nothing about df change being a bug in that list you linked.

Edited by Noth

Posted

Node war today. all Sorc of my Guild completly destroy the kill count...after ranger x)

Learn to not spam Dark flame.

^This.... Have any of you even tried adapting to the change? 

1 person likes this