• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorcs are useless on Nodewars now.

130 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol this community. Lot of haters. I will kill you all with auto attacks with my sorceress noobs xD

Posted

If you died in 1 combo you suck.

if you couldn't kill someone in one combo you suck.

Posted

I really thought that you were more mature than that. But you sound like any other sore loser on these forums.

Sorc block is the weakest in the game, as it is not a dedicated block and it is not affected by DP. Just like any other block that goes on while atacking, like the one from wizard or giant. Please learn the game. Saying that the blader block is weak proves that you have no idea what you are talking about. 

Sorc does NOT get super armor on the 100% skill. Good sorcs are still wrecking undergeared and under leveled people. Last hiting almost dead enemies is far from wrecking, and any sorc can tell you that. If you are not capabale to understand that our highest DMG skill dealing close to zero dmg is a bug, then you sir are ridiculosuly dumb. Laughed at any advice.... well, when a wizard comes to you and gives you adivce on how to play sorc, and i quote: "just spams hrad explosion"; "just do air kick combo". Who in their right minds would not laugh? How come we NEVER see a video of those sorcs from randoom guilds wrecking people in node wars, eh? 

You are talking about wizzard, that has frontal block on blizzard, highest dmg skill in game? Or about giant that has frontal block on their highest dmg skill? Heavy damage on sorc Dark Flame... sir, you are just dumb. That heavy dmg comes from: Dark Flame 2 off-cooldown + ultimate dark flame. That  hits 800-900 health on a 160 DP knocked down target. That is doable once every 20 seconds, and it's very hard to hit. 

You do not understand how the class works and refuse to understand. You act like a spoiled salty kid: "my blader is so weak, the block is shit, we have the slowest and longest combos, and all other classes are OP". Sadly, for you, blader is the most mobile class in the game, with the most CCs in the game, capable of chaining 3 types of CCs. To me you sound like you have no idea on how to play blader. And don't tell me: "you don't know shit about blader"; as i have played blader for 6 months. 

And you are talking about tamer that is weaker in ONE aspect than sorc. But i guess that you forgot that tamer has a pet, with high dmg, that is able to AOE stun enemies for seconds, while the tamer is CCed herself. You totaly missed the pet thing on tamer right... hard to notice, indeed. 

A skill that deals highest dmg on a class, dealing close to 0 dmg is a BUG. No matter how you spin it or whatever dumb excuses you manage to make. The "nerf" was ment to affect only the critical chance of the skill while the skill is used on cooldown, which no one complained about, since sorcs can keep up 60%+ critical chance on all atacks at all times. Also, most sorcs use DF while outside of cooldown (where the 100% critical chance is kept), and while the target is knocked down, increasing our dmg and critical chance. 

Sorry, I do know how to play blader (even told you exactly how we must do damage). I don't think it is weak, and wouldn't ask for buffs to it, It is just much more difficult to play than the sorc, even after the sorc nerf. I even adapted to when the blader had no super armor and made it work. Did I ask for a buff at that point? Yes I did, I gave out several ideas for a buff, not just ask for what was broken to be back. (sorry highest damage ability that is spamable while supplying a block is broken from a design standpoint).

Sorc block is stronger than the Blader's block. Sorry , it just is. I break blader blocks with the blader ult, while Sorc just laugh as their block easily last through the entire ult. A sorc complaining that they no longer have a skill that does more damage that many other classes skills, while also giving them a block that can last through ults that are known for one shotting just makes me laugh. It makes it seem like all they wanted was an easy mode class, and can't handle playing anything that requires more than doing a ranged knockdown into a high damage blocking maneuver.

Sorc most definitely gets super armor with their ult. So many times have I hit a sorc with multiple CC at the start of the fight while they did their ult and all it said was "immune". I'm talking stuns, stiffs, floats, and bounds, ever single type of CC the blader has. I have never ever knocked them out of their ult. I've never seen anyone knock them out of their ult.

Tamer pet is entirely bugged. It doesn't do what it is supposed to do half the time. Then there is the recent bug where some tamers pets don't even do damage currently. Oh then there was the recent CC nerf which made it immensely more difficult for them to do their CC.

I'll trust the sorcs in my guild that have fought and dueled others of equal gear, along with what I witness in game over randoms on the forums any day. BTW, I've seen sorcs give advice as well, not just other classes. They just get laughed at too.

Posted

Warriors are pretty fine to. Maybe a slight dmg buff would help but I can still get locked for 5 seconds from a good warrior. And 5 seconds is a lot of damage!

Yeah you can do some good stuff if you know how to, but its not "spam your keyboard buttoms" like sorcer was before

Posted (edited)

if you couldn't kill someone in one combo you suck.

You don't know the game bruh, if you get hit by 1 DF combo and die you suck, since it's a close range attack. Dafuq were u doing standing still?

Like what do you even mean with combo? 10hit combo? 20? all my skills on a single target? 

Edited by Jiyeon

Posted

Sorcs are useless on Nodewars now.

I don't think it's the Sorcs, I think it's the people playing them.

Posted

a block that can last through ults that are known for one shotting just makes me laugh. 

Sorc most definitely gets super armor with their ult. So many times have I hit a sorc with multiple CC at the start of the fight while they did their ult and all it said was "immune". I'm talking stuns, stiffs, floats, and bounds, ever single type of CC the blader has. I have never ever knocked them out of their ult. I've never seen anyone knock them out of their ult.

Tamer pet is entirely bugged. It doesn't do what it is supposed to do half the time. Then there is the recent bug where some tamers pets don't even do damage currently. Oh then there was the recent CC nerf which made it immensely more difficult for them to do their CC.

I'll trust the sorcs in my guild that have fought and dueled others of equal gear, along with what I witness in game over randoms on the forums any day. BTW, I've seen sorcs give advice as well, not just other classes. They just get laughed at too.

Your AP sucks if you can't melt the sorc block with your ultimate. My block gets melted by 1 shutgun before the shotgun nerf (now it takes 3), or by 1 blizzard, or by 2 giant atacks. 

You are saying that highest dmg skill having a block is a shit development decision? That's why they added frontaly block to highest dmg skill in game (blizzard on wizard), or to giants highest dmg skill? Dude.... 

Sorc does not get super armor with the ultimate, as I play sorc and was knocked back out of ultimate multiple times, hence i avoid using it. Again, your accuracy is probably negative, not zero, negative, if you can't land a CC on an unmoving target. 

Feel free to trust you sorcs in your guild. Please refrain from making retarded posts on the forum about a class that you have no idea how it works tho`.

From your posts it's preatty obvious that either your gear or your skill with that class sucks. When your saying that a dedicate block is weaker than a frontal block... god, you just make a fool of yourself.

Posted

You don't know the game bruh, if you get hit by 1 DF combo and die you suck, since it's a close range attack. Dafuq were u doing standing still?

Like what do you even mean with combo? 10hit combo? 20? all my skills on a single target? 

if you don't know how to use their mobility skill properly you suck. Dafuq were u doing running at enemy?

The fact that you question the combo already suggests that you didn't even know your own class. Go to Sorceress forum and learn.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/26-sorceress/

good day

Posted

Alot of people were like this at first after they realized the damage on DF was gutted.

But those same sorcs in the nodewars last night were raking in the kills.   Adapt and overcome. 

Posted (edited)

Your AP sucks if you can't melt the sorc block with your ultimate. My block gets melted by 1 shutgun before the shotgun nerf (now it takes 3), or by 1 blizzard, or by 2 giant atacks. 

You are saying that highest dmg skill having a block is a shit development decision? That's why they added frontaly block to highest dmg skill in game (blizzard on wizard), or to giants highest dmg skill? Dude.... 

Sorc does not get super armor with the ultimate, as I play sorc and was knocked back out of ultimate multiple times, hence i avoid using it. Again, your accuracy is probably negative, not zero, negative, if you can't land a CC on an unmoving target. 

Feel free to trust you sorcs in your guild. Please refrain from making retarded posts on the forum about a class that you have no idea how it works tho`.

From your posts it's preatty obvious that either your gear or your skill with that class sucks. When your saying that a dedicate block is weaker than a frontal block... god, you just make a fool of yourself.

150 AP (140 if I go with accuracy off hand), and they laugh at the ult with their block. This is against sorcs with with around 150 DP.

I also think it is a shit decision of adding block to blizzard (though at least the skill has a cooldown). They didn't add block to the Giants highest damage skill. They added it to tackling rock and from what I've been hearing, they had some of their super armor nerfed (and tackling rock loses the frontal guard effect when spammed). that said, I do think Giants are over tuned at the moment. This isn't a post about those two classes though.

Accuracy doesn't explain that I've never seen it, nor done it when the vast majority of those I fight are sorcs (typically around my gear level). There is definitely super armor on it.

177 DP, against a warrior with around 110AP breaks my dedicated block in a single spinning slash. My gear is not the best, sitting around 320 combined give or take depending on if I go accuracy or not, and I'm certainly not the best blader, but I have beaten a fair number of sorcs before and after the the patch. Block breaking is also not a skill issue. It is purely a gear and skill modifiers for the block and I can tell you for that it was not bad gear on my part.

I'll just say this. If other players are making the class work, and you are not, then the problem lies with you.

Edited by Noth

Posted (edited)

You don't get block for blizzards duration,  only the wind up time of the cast animation.  (around .5 seconds)

Edited by Sacklunch
clarify

Posted

I don't think it's the Sorcs, I think it's the people playing them.

We get it. You're still salty from what those mean ol Sorcs did to you, but you need to simmer down kiddo.

Posted

We get it. You're still salty from what those mean ol Sorcs did to you, but you need to simmer down kiddo.

Ermm...did I say anything salty about Sorcs? Nope, just people who come here blaming the class for their own failures. Who's salty again? Yeah, your turn manchild.

Posted (edited)

That's RU and I won't take that as any proof.

Rangers are on the same boat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwVF7OKEUic

and this is that same warrior attacking back. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TJcROnynoY

you have so many CCs that you might just well finish your opponent with regular attacks.

Yup, Ranger feels utterly useless. I don't even have that kind of kill power on mine, because I am 15 less AP. I hope @CM_Jouska relays this to the balance team for review. I don't know what kind of QA/QC was done when testing these classes versus others. If they were done vs other classes, the gear/stats were not tested at varying AP/DP levels that are concurrent with what people use in game.

At least Sorcs still have their AOE KD's...

Edited by VipeR

Posted (edited)

if you don't know how to use their mobility skill properly you suck. Dafuq were u doing running at enemy?

The fact that you question the combo already suggests that you didn't even know your own class. Go to Sorceress forum and learn.

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/26-sorceress/

good day

Yeah, and you write one tiny combo, DF = a tiny combo, so we use skills to iniate, that knocks down, then a DF and it kills you? Get some DP bro, if a sorc killed you with that you suck -----. If the sorc did more, it's hardly a tiny combo. If you want to join into a conversation about nerfs/buffs/bugs, first learn the difference. Write down what tiny combo destroyed your lil DP. Again for retards like you, it's not a nerf that DF hits lower, the nerf was for the crit, nothing else. So baddies like you would still get owned easily if Daum didn't ----- up. 

Edited by Jiyeon

Posted (edited)

Yeah, and you write one tiny combo, DF = a tiny combo, so we use skills to iniate, that knocks down, then a DF and it kills you? Get some DP bro, if a sorc killed you with that you suck -----. If the sorc did more, it's hardly a tiny combo. If you want to join into a conversation about nerfs/buffs/bugs, first learn the difference. Write down what tiny combo destroyed your lil DP. Again for retards like you, it's not a nerf that DF hits lower, the nerf was for the crit, nothing else. So baddies like you would still get owned easily if Daum didn't ----- up. 

B5BSVqH.png

Edited by clangpicky

Posted (edited)

Nice comeback sir, this why you got 1100 posts? suck at the game, stick to forum.

Edited by Jiyeon

Posted

Nice comeback sir, this why you got 1100 posts? suck at the game, stick to forum.

Grats on your 100 sorc complain posts.

Posted

Grats on your 100 sorc complain posts.

Gratz on the 1119 hate on Sorc posts bruh :D Bring more off your easy to throw back nonsense, considering you spend way more time here that's an easy win. Only thing is, I keep shit to the class I play, you spend time hating on other classes because you can't handle them. Like I bother with other classes their nerfs/buffs/bugs, got no time to waste on that.

Posted

Gratz on the 1119 hate on Sorc posts bruh :D Bring more off your easy to throw back nonsense, considering you spend way more time here that's an easy win. Only thing is, I keep shit to the class I play, you spend time hating on other classes because you can't handle them. Like I bother with other classes their nerfs/buffs/bugs, got no time to waste on that.

Good to hear. Now let me continue convincing others to do the same. Glad you accepted the nerf.

Posted

Good to hear. Now let me continue convincing others to do the same. Glad you accepted the nerf.

Goodluck with that nolife xD

Posted

I got 140AP and participated a while ago but i am barely able to scratch anyone.

The node wars turned out to be a battle between Wizards/Witches and Rangers.

Another sad day. Back to farming potatos.

You were brokenly OP long enough.

You are in good spot now.

Posted

Dude just get Bheg's gloves and use the Helrick Talisman - you need accuracy for PvP and sorceress is no longer an exception. Not having an inflated AP stat is a bummer, but you need to adapt!

Posted

Just sit in a flamethrower and press space every so often like I did.

Posted (edited)

A class intended as a melee burst type dmg class, changed to a support type class is not "patching things up", it's either a bug or class design change, and in the case of the latter they should offer the possibility of refund to all sorc players, because they chose to play a burst melee dmg class, not a support class. 

Are you really that childish? 

Ranger was nerfed multiple times. Wizard was buffed due to him not having awakening in korea. Problem is, no one has awakening here, making wizard a god....

No, giant took everyones place. A tank, with highest health pool, high internal DP, lots of grabs, lots of AOE CCs, awesome melee dodges + burst type high melee dmg. A tank that fires with the speed of a ak47 and uses nuclear bombs as bullets. Sounds balanced, eh?

And even Jamrock arguably one of the best zerker in NA still dies to good players that play musa, maehwa, ranger, sorcs on his stream. Just ask him about his fights with February. Some of the best duels you will see and its a maehwa vs zerker.

At top gear levels fights between players uses skill as a major role. Zerkers are good but they aren't as great as you say they are. There is a bug with crit modifiers right now when used with specific potions and that will be fixed.

Edited by KeiirValk