• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - June 22nd

419 posts in this topic

Posted

Valencia next week.

makes sense.

Posted

That cant be all for a 1,3 gb patch...

smart :P 

What does "adjusted" mean? was it increased? decreased? I just wish you could be a bit more clear 

yeah forget about that :D its liek that forever patch notes are never clear :P 

theyve already said the 1.3 size is due to valencia preload files also with the patch

last time 4 gbs :D now 1.4 gb and before that  i dont remember , still you will see hidden changes ! im sure of that :DTbh i lvoe hidden stuff because when ppl actualy realise them they start talking  ,last time on 17 patch it was totaly everybody went RAWWWR :D 

Posted

Keep up your hard work :)

Posted

put the power crystal +5 ap in b its is impossible to buy atm...  people who snipe the auction are still in play!

Posted (edited)

I just love how they focus on tuning the classes who got a tiny buff yet they buff the shit out of giants and witches and don't tune them to a balanced level.... They choose the one class, being tamer..... To make a change to make them weaker LOL. 

^ this.

Thoses guys really do hate tamer, that's not possible other way.... They should really have kept the 1sec CD... seriously.

Edited by woots

Posted

what the hell the tamer LBP. Why not just adjust the distance AND keep the 1sec CD ? especialy since the CD start AFTER the LBP end...

No, either crap LBP distance with 1sec or "adjusted distance" with 1.5... you dont really want to give tamer a decent mobility with that skill right ? ¬¬

If AT LEAST the LBP cd was starting once you use the skills... anyway.

Well..

There's the double jump, and all the evasive attacks.. Dunno why people would get so mad over an added cool down. If ya' can't get around with any other skills, maybe you should upgrade those other skills! 

Posted

Nice Joke :D Now can we have the real patchnotes?

Posted

nerfing tamer? but not fixing sorcs DarkFlame bug? np my witch is 52 already...#sorcisdead

1 person likes this

Posted

• Guild Ranking Windows will no longer open when clicking guild name in guild ranking.

• The button that displays the guild information was removed in Guild Information (G) menu 

When will this function come to EU/NA?

Posted

smart :P 

yeah forget about that :D its liek that forever patch notes are never clear :P 

last time 4 gbs :D now 1.4 gb and before that  i dont remember , still you will see hidden changes ! im sure of that :DTbh i lvoe hidden stuff because when ppl actualy realise them they start talking  ,last time on 17 patch it was totaly everybody went RAWWWR :D 

Go easy on the smileys. They have families too!

The large patch sizes are Valencia content getting ready for launch.

Posted

Test it for me I'm at work! 

It was perfect as 1 second to me though.

I liked it as well with 1sec but didn't really enjoy the travel distance I got. I didn't test the distance before but it felt like it was travelling shorter. With 1.5sec cd if the travel distance would be greater, it would beat the original LBP by far(Imo even 1sec cd shorter one). I bet there will be posts about it once the server goes on.

Posted

There are only 2 tamers in my 100 person guild ):

Posted

Well..

There's the double jump, and all the evasive attacks.. Dunno why people would get so mad over an added cool down. If ya' can't get around with any other skills, maybe you should upgrade those other skills! 

what people are forgetting is the cooldown was 3 seconds before the patch on the 17th so overall its a 50% cooldown reduction even after adjusted back to 1.5, they are crying because they got BUFFED lol, leave it to the kawaii tamer plebs

2 people like this

Posted

stop cry for the classes the problems are more

Posted

:x:x:x

Fishing Boats can now move backwards

:x:x:x

2 people like this

Posted

what about fixing the issue where we buy pets and when they jump on your mount you cant actually see them they dissapear into the actual mount?

Posted

Hope they never fix sorcs, people playing them deserver to suffer.

2 people like this

Posted

1 second cooldown was a HUGE buff for LBP for Tamers. 1.5 seconds is still a huge buff, especially if they adjust the distance back up with this patch.

1 person likes this

Posted

don't worry, we sorcs are just playing other classes or life skilling atm lol

wrong, the players who actually know how to play sorc are still owning in rbf and winning gvgs

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

^ this.

Thoses guys really do hate tamer, that's not possible other way.... They should really have kept the 1sec CD... seriously.

I still remember when the game first came out tamer was the only class that wasn't on the class page of BlackDesertonlines website and me thinking tamer wasn't going to release with NA, then logging into the game and realizing it was in the game lol. 

They really do forget about us and or don't like our class. Our class isn't weak but.... Why are the strongest classes getting stronger (aside from sorc which honestly needs damage buff now on dark flame). Ranged classes should not be the strongest damage wise no matter what. Having the ability to do more damage as a ranged class is very broken, being ranged alone is very broken, its a strength melee doesn't have. We have to walk into the witch/ranger shit storm. 

Ranger is balanced right now, witch is really broken. Sorc needs to be fixed, melee deserves more damage then ranged OR more defense. 

Edited by Asami
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

to CM_Jouska :

The damage from the siege cannon are very small, of the order of 1%.
Cannons can carry a maximum of 50% damage!

to use a gun, you need to construct a building (cost 2kk); 1 cannon = 1 tower; lol!!!1
Explain to me, why did you do it?

what is now needed in this game cannon? Thank you, you have killed the whole art of shooting! I hate you

Edited by Sygma
1 person likes this

Posted

Salty?

not salty, want an explanation

1 person likes this

Posted

I liked it as well with 1sec but didn't really enjoy the travel distance I got. I didn't test the distance before but it felt like it was travelling shorter. With 1.5sec cd if the travel distance would be greater, it would beat the original LBP by far(Imo even 1sec cd shorter one). I bet there will be posts about it once the server goes on.

Hopefully you're right. I'l stop moaning until then!

1 person likes this

Posted

I still remember when the game first came out tamer was the only class that wasn't on the class page of BlackDesertonlines website and me thinking tamer wasn't going to release with NA, then logging into the game and realizing it was in the game lol. 

They really do forget about us and or don't like our class. Our class isn't weak but.... Why are the strongest classes getting stronger (aside from sorc which honestly needs damage buff now on dark flame). Ranged classes should not be the strongest damage wise. 

lemon.

Posted

Warriors have not received a single direct buff since NA launch. Our float combo was removed with the cc changes last patch and without any buffs to compensate. Please apply the buffs that were supposed to go in last patch as warrior is currently lowest damage class in game.

2 people like this