• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why haven't you rolled tamer yet?

Should you make a tamer?   103 votes

1. 1. Should you make a tamer?

• Yes
    • Yes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

140 posts in this topic

Posted

I have a tamer with a ton of sp. Was red on it for a while, killing people @ sausans who were trying to hit 56 (back with xp loss). 

Since they fixed musa, I just couldn't play my tamer again. 

Posted

Came here for cute tamer pics. Was not disappointed

Posted

Good idea, suggest the emo sorc crying all over the place about their bugs to try tamer. They will understand how lucky they still are with balance and bugs. Maybe they will stop stealing all our salt.

Posted

DJVj833.jpg
if shes too cute for you to handle i can  understand

i think she's perfect 

1 person likes this

Posted

i think she's perfect 

^w^ 

Posted

I ran out of character slots and I cant get her eyes to be as round as I want them to be. :c

... Also there's no templates for round eyes.

Posted

I don't even know if the Tamer skills are fun to play or not, because I "hate" the looks and the noise made by that "pet" (some blackish monster). Now IF the Tamer could choose another pet, a Tiger or Leopard or Wolf or.... something else, maybe I would try a Tamer alt.

Posted

I don't even know if the Tamer skills are fun to play or not

Off the dog it's like playing Yoda in the prequels.

sDF4yTc.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

lol, Yoda was fun certainly ;)

Posted (edited)

Hi all im new here in foro!! my main languague is spanish so dont kill me for my bad english!! 

Well my main is Valkiria, but when i start i get a tamer, i really love tamer is super nice, in fat i love too much but i dont play too much with her couse people and many foro said is a bad pvp and make me go down and get valkiria.. my tamer is level  4&  i dont remember as well, but i will post photo... i think is so beutifulll.. u gonna love i know ^^.. 

and here is my tamer ^^2016-06-22_88933705.thumb.JPG.f39f99f896

Edited by Qtmato
Photo

Posted

Hitting 50 soon :$
2016-06-16_742500772.thumb.JPG.16b8b84fd

Posted

Love Tamer! Although first 20 levels were quite bad with the class.

Posted

most people avoids to create a tamer because in their little mind little boobs/not tall = children,
they are just scared to be labelled like pedo. If you search on the forum you will see lots of this kind of comments and you will understand why i'm saying this :D .

anyway , i would like know why some people voted 'yes' instead of 'yes' ¬¬

BTW my tamer is the best -_-

2016-05-06_14638032.thumb.JPG.2ce3d90037

1 person likes this

Posted

Am I the only one that just creates a char and not customize them at all ?

Posted

i dont worry about pvp 

not hate my brothers

Posted

Because I couldn't find the template or recreate this character which makes me really sad :D

1.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one that just creates a char and not customize them at all ?

Customization is everything ;)

Edited by Savaryne

Posted

I main Tamer and I love it. Super kawaii and I love the play style. honestly it's the only class that I enjoy PVE that I have tried so far. 

Posted

No because it's a local violation of the waifu protocol. :P

Posted

Well, Genghis Khan was a horse breeder, and tamer....and conquered more than Julius :)

Alright, although your words sound politically incorrect :D This should suffice to level the Tamer a bit more.

Posted

I made a Tamer yesterday and was planing to get it to 50 in 4 hours or so just I did with the Ranger the day before but that I realised that I needed to do quests to get CP to be ready for Valencia so for last 17 hours I've been doing quests... I mean every quest in Olvia, Velia, Heidel, Glish, and every node in between them. I got to 45 just before the maintenance. I have to say that even tho their still likely the weakest class... OMG THE CUTE OVERLOAD, PLAY TAMER NOW! Also their super fun to play and the skills are grate. I made mine of this template:

SOkrmln.png

Posted

Tamers are for girls and pedos xD

Posted

cause warrior is OP :)

I had to stand up and laugh for that. Thanks for making my day lol. (warrior main here)

Posted

Alright, although your words sound politically incorrect :D This should suffice to level the Tamer a bit more.

:D 

Posted

Tamers are for girls and pedos xD

Go die in a fire. Also, why do you have such a simple minded opinion? I mean can you really not think of anything else to say? Some people like this kind of character. I assume you only play Berserker and Warrior? I mena there is also Musa but really he's closer to a Tamer than to the other guys.