• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Another damaged patch ?!

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This patch updated on my machine, then I got an error "An error occurred while downloading file. (errorcode: 12009) 

The 1.32 GB patch now screwed my game up. It had a file error while patching that crashed the launcher. I had to download 32 GB of files three times before it would take. Now the game will launch, go through server and character select, but run into an error once the game starts. After you click OK on the error message, the game crashes altogether. I don't see the file recovery option from the launcher itself. When I re-run the launcher it has the Play button like everything is fine. I will have to dig around.

jS3dkcX.png

Update:

I was able to force the launcher to re-download the 32 GB by renaming the version.dat file in the Black Desert Folder. Downloading now.

Update:

The download completed. I got the same error though

OnZAQte.png

Edited by oR-Bishop

Posted

Download and applied fine here.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's looking for hacking programs...turn it OFF!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Me too

Edited by February Oriole

Posted

Worked fine for me.

Posted (edited)

The patch file was corrupted also last time for me as well as this time. Also now because of this I will have to wait for like 8 hours. Also why does checking file takes so long and its downloading stuff at the same time? I mean I'm running SSD and game load very fast but this thing takes ages. I love the game but the last patch and the launcher downloading has been buggy like hell. Anyways, please look into the launcher files.

EDIT: Alright, the launcher downloaded some stuff at the begin and now it's going at 25MB/S. Not too bad. We will see when it gets to the patch files part of the game files check.

Edited by ALiC3

Posted

No error for me this time.

Posted (edited)

Well last time I did have some "corrupt errors" but checking only took on my ssd like 10-15mins each time I got a corrupted patch. It shouldn't take that long unless it's some new problem with todays version. I don't have superfast pc or anything, just amd fx-6300 and windows 10 alpha(fast ring).

Edited by Shaga
Added OS

Posted (edited)

Same problem here. Downloading for the first time on a new PC and I'm guessing it got to the new file then crapped out. Now it's checking files at a rate of 1.7MBps... Going to update my old PC and see if it gets the error too. 

Edit: Updated just fine on my 6 year old PC... figures lol.

Edited by Aguri

Posted

I never had any error or any need to repair, so this has to be related to your internet, system configuration, hardware errors (faulty disks, rams), conflict with other programs running, and so on... something on your end. It's bad that there are problems, but you have to know where to start fixing it.

This patch downloaded fine, the servers still down so can't test it yet, and likely there are bugs as always, but if downloads and patches just fine here, shouldn't be corrupt. (My system is Win7 64-bit, etc)

Posted

Really, two weeks in a row ??

BDO.jpg

Posted

I just patched and it went smoothly ... But then last week i waited for them to fix the issue before patching so maybe it saved me .

Posted

There's already a topic for it here.

Thanks, didnt see that.

Posted

Had no issue either. :)

2 people like this

Posted

all fine here

1 person likes this

Posted

I have had it twice now....This is just awesome.

Posted

git gud maybe?

Posted

The patch file was corrupted also last time for me as well as this time. Also now because of this I will have to wait for like 8 hours. Also why does checking file takes so long and its downloading stuff at the same time? I mean I'm running SSD and game load very fast but this thing takes ages. I love the game but the last patch and the launcher downloading has been buggy like hell. Anyways, please look into the launcher files.

EDIT: Alright, the launcher downloaded some stuff at the begin and now it's going at 25MB/S. Not too bad. We will see when it gets to the patch files part of the game files check.

If your filecheck takes long disable your anti virus live protection for a few minutes and/or make an exception for bdo. Its that slow because the anti virus checks the file that are accessed by the launcher in order for him to check them, this slows down the process by 80%.

Posted (edited)

Try rebooting your router or something. If it works for most people it could be your end. Rebooting router quite often helps with everything. :D

EDIT: When I mentioned my full filecheck takes just 10-15mins, forgot to add that I'm using MS Defender.

Edited by Shaga
Added EDIT

Posted

Their patches are in general a joke. They replace a whole file, just to make a slight change in it, instead of simply updating the file. This is why minor patches that don't actually add anything to the game are 2GB in size.

Posted

Just finish mine, All was fine. :)

Posted

We're all aware of it. Good game bad publisher. It feels like a curse from all KR MMOs going "western".

Posted

Third time it succeeded.

Posted

You guys need to stop mod the game or try to patch way before the servers go up.

No errors here and i started patching when servers where almost up.

Posted

Tried to fix it four times now. Re-downloaded the files three times with the file checker. Once more by changing the version.dat file. I get the same result. Please tell me I don't have to reinstall the whole game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0