• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Overall Class?

Best Overall Class?   143 votes

1. 1. Which class is the best overall? (In your Opinion)

• Warrior
    • Valkyrie
    • Wizard / Witch
    • Tamer
    • Ranger
    • Sorceress
    • Berserker
    • Musa
    • Maehwa
    • Ninja / Kunoichi

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I was wondering which class ( In Your Opinion) is the best overall considering Seiges, PvP, PvE etc...

Posted

Wizard/Witch is probably the best overall class as it is right now.

They can output the most damage against bosses easily and has insane utility in group fights as both offense and support. Since the latest balance patch they got even stronger and can hold their own quite well in low scale pvp as well.

Posted

Due to recent changes Witch/wiz before changes on Friday it would have been a tie between ranger, wiz, and sorc as being all fairly strong well rounded characters.

Posted

Sorc is best if you are at least average player. Can't really lose fight even if enemy outgear you.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorc is best if you are at least average player. Can't really lose fight even if enemy outgear you.

^ this

Posted

Warrior is a seriously under rated class. When built properly they become practically immortal and can dish out damage to back it up. Everyone thinks warrior is a one trick pony with spinning slash combo but there is so much more to them than that. Example, my warrior has 122 AP 229 DP and has fought and won against a ranger and sorc 2v1. Both were fairly geared. In pve their shield makes them hard to damage and the 100% critical makes mobs melt. Siege battles may be the warrior's weakest point but they are still a viable class to play. Deep thrust is a nice interrupt skill to use to get people off of your tower and you can do plenty of damage as well as take hits to be viable on the attack force.

Posted

sorc is super strong go with that

Posted

lol Sorc is not super strong right now they are ok.

Wizard / Witch are really the best overall class in terms of performance, especially with them being buffed up right now for not having awakenings (not that anyone has them)

Before the 17th Sorc and Archer were in a dead heat for "best overall" with Wiz Witch right behind and then Sorc and Archer got nerfed and Wiz got buffed.

Keep in mind though that Wiz / Witch tend to be a bit on the dull side because of how often you end up spamming the same 2-3 skills.

Posted

The one you are good at.

Posted

wizard for large scale pvp

berserker for 1v1 and smaller scale fights

Posted

wizard for large scale pvp

berserker for 1v1 and smaller scale fights

Damn, berserker became that good? :o

Posted

Damn, berserker became that good? :o

Aye, its the new fotm. Grab combo from berserker takes 50% of my warriors hp when im at +270dp. If you arent a tank like me u get oneshotted. Only thing better with wizard for large scale fights, is that it is ranged.

Posted

Aye, its the new fotm. Grab combo from berserker takes 50% of my warriors hp when im at +270dp. If you arent a tank like me u get oneshotted. Only thing better with wizard for large scale fights, is that it is ranged.

God... so basically a tamer gets 0-100 in one combo, nice :D

Posted

God... so basically a tamer gets 0-100 in one combo, nice :D

A message from Tamer:

fk you

Posted

I honestly think every class can be real strong (it's an rpg afterall and gear is the n1 factor), the question is if you play solo or group. For group of course wizards/rangers are the best out there, for solo I would say anything but wizard.

Posted (edited)

There is no best overall class, each class has a unique play style and covers a seperate role in pvp. You should be asking yourself which class suits you and your playstyle, watch some videos and/or try each class out. I can not stress this enough, play the class that you have fun with and then get really good at that class and master it. 

every class will have its ups and downs along the way, this is why you should stick to a class that you have the most fun with.

This is not the type of game where you can switch to the class of the month every time and stay competetive.

Edited by SavagePunk
1 person likes this

Posted

A message from Tamer:

Hidden Content

That was a sarcasm lol, got a 54 tamer, it's not like I'm happy about it.

Posted (edited)

Since recent patches imo Witches/Wizards clearly out infront (they alrdy have awakening its called a horse)

Also tamers and zerkers have been getting sneaky buffs since release and now both are mega strong! Ranger scales well with AP but atm unless u strongly outgear people u dont do much dmg since they keep nerfing shotty....and as much as i hate sorcs and thought they were OP im pretty sure dark flame is bugged sooo they r in unknown territory until we see the real nerf

Edited by Karolin

Posted

Warrior of course. mobility > all

Posted

Why would anyone honestly answer with anything besides Wizard/Witch?  And why does Valkyrie have so many votes?  Her role in GvG is the frontline sacrificial **tch (abuse me more please...), she is good in group fights but is still outclassed by Wizard/Witch, she excels in 1v1 but this is about best class overall not best class 1v1.

Posted (edited)

Warrior, Berzerker and Maewha (Musa maybe, but I don't play one) are probably the best physical melee classes. Wizard/Witch are probably the best magic class at the moment and well Ranger has its own category. Sorcs are ok now, but I think the last patch fixed them up and cut their "I win button" claws for good and well deserved.

It all depends on what you like to do and act like. If you're the magey type, then W/W, if you like "pew pew" then ranger, and if you like to slash and poke, you got 3 options.

Edited by Kasathar

Posted

wizards are so overly forgiving and overpowered its retarded 

Posted

You know they f*ed our grab combo right? :P But yeah, BWS / FS on downed targets hurts like a mofo.

Posted

Definitely Witch/Wizard.  Even prior to Sorc/Ranger changes Witch/Wizard was the best all-rounder IMO.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0