• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What am I doing not properly with pre-orders and How is this user constantly buying out this specific item?

79 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am now waiting for my pre-order to get through, for over one hour and I constantly get the message in 10-15min segments that this user here "Jyrzi" is constantly buyout out all Rough Stones. Does this mean I have to put the silver up I want to spend for it? Its already at 1k per one single stone. I can not imagine it needing to be higher, current prize is regularly 500-600.

Is s/he on a different channel? If so, I have seen inbetween multiple rough stones coming through, lying around in the MP without getting in my bank. Why is that? I have a 500 stack order ready to go

Unbenannt-1.jpg

Edited by Displaynamex

Posted

The bid goes to the highest bidder... Obviously that user is outbidding you.

Posted

He payed more than you. Maybe he paid 500k per stone, while you paid 1k. 

Posted

??? and now I wrote him and got the message that this player is offline ???

What is going on here

Posted

Which i think this system is also broken.

Posted

because 1k > 150% of the max market price. your bid is not being considered.

Posted

What is going on here

Yes and he placed orders higher in value than you , and he's offline. There's no correlation between the two. The items he won will be received when he logs in.

Why are you fretting over rough stones anyway, it's the singe easiest thing to mine.

Posted

What is going on here

The whole -----ing point of the system is that it keeps going even after you are offline wtf?

How is any of this a surprise for you? He's probably paying 5k or maybe even more per piece.

Posted

I gotta ask, what do you want Rough Stones for?

Posted

because 1k > 150% of the max market price. your bid is not being considered.

I am now waiting for my pre-order to get through, for over one hour and I constantly get the message in 10-15min segments that this user here "Jyrzi" is constantly buyout out all Rough Stones. Does this mean I have to put the silver up I want to spend for it? Its already at 1k per one single stone. I can not imagine it needing to be higher, current prize is regularly 500-600.

Is s/he on a different channel? If so, I have seen inbetween multiple rough stones coming through, lying around in the MP without getting in my bank. Why is that? I have a 500 stack order ready to go

Unbenannt-1.jpg

This is what I have heard and it makes sense because then you can't destroy any chances of buying other items. It has to be at least <150% of market price. Your price is too high so it won't be considered.

I gotta ask, what do you want Rough Stones for?

theyre Important in lots of recipies especially for metal solents

Posted

I think this Bid system is stupid. I think a pre-order system is fine but if someone bought an item the next person on the list that per-ordered should take the next.

Posted

Oh I know what they're used for, I craft a lot. I am just wondering what the OP wants them for. Cant imagine ever wanting to buy it. I make a lot of Solvent etc and I'm still sitting on over 1200 Rough Stone, myself. I am just being nosy. 

Posted

thanks for all the replies so far

This is what I have heard and it makes sense because then you can't destroy any chances of buying other items. It has to be at least <150% of market price. Your price is too high so it won't be considered.

what do you mean by wont be considered? i get no warning in this regard. shouldnt there be an ingame warning or information because of that?

He's probably paying 5k or maybe even more per piece.

quoting friendlyfireon - this assumption would not work.

Posted

what do you mean by wont be considered? i get no warning in this regard. shouldnt there be an ingame warning or information because of that?

i have heard it from a few people but haven't tested it myself but it wouldf explain the issue youre having and also help eliminate items being extremely overpriced. 

Posted

If we lose a preorder because someone just placed a higher amont does it keep your preorder listed or does it return your silver back and now you have to replace a new order?

Posted

If we lose a preorder because someone just placed a higher amont does it keep your preorder listed or does it return your silver back and now you have to replace a new order?

yes, so many questions...

would also like to know an answer on That

we should do a complete Q&A

Posted

It keeps your order in the list of pre-orders.

1 person likes this

Posted

it keeps the pre-order until it's fufilled. it'll stay forever if it's not fufilled

Posted

Jyrzi is getting em all!

2016-06-22_200950812.JPG

and still marked as offline. what does that mean? one batch goes through for One player? meaning max of 500 for one player at a time?

2016-06-22_201002327.JPG

@CM_Jouska can we please get a proper clarification on that? @CM_Praballo

Posted (edited)

It keeps your order in the list of pre-orders.

now, if you lose do you get an mail that you lost. So im not blindly leaving a too low of a buy order out there

Edited by Majorapplesauce

Posted

Edit: this time I took my price down from 1001 silver to which was minimum 626

Posted

now, if you lose do you get an mail that you lost. So im not blindly leaving a too low of a buy order out there

No, or else I imagine you would just receive a huge avalanche of emails during play or logging in after a long period of being offline. You are more or less bidding blindly, so if you're going to bid, do it in large amounts, for a huge price, if you're desperate for large quantities. In a way it ensures that the order goes to the person who is willing to pay the most for it (even if the seller only gets max price and the extra cash disappears as 'tax').

Posted

What happens if multiple players place a purchase order for exact 150%?

Posted

No, or else I imagine you would just receive a huge avalanche of emails during play or logging in after a long period of being offline. You are more or less bidding blindly, so if you're going to bid, do it in large amounts, for a huge price, if you're desperate for large quantities. In a way it ensures that the order goes to the person who is willing to pay the most for it (even if the seller only gets max price and the extra cash disappears as 'tax').

got it. So it truly is now acting as a double blind bid?  Buyers will just have to be mindful on check quanty sold verses their BO. For example if i place 15mil on liverto +2 enhance and the current sold qty is 34, but when i get back from work and i see my BO still up and the qty increased by 1 then i know im too low or i was at least from that one

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You're right. There should, but I'm no surprised given PA's stance on "players should have fun exploring for themselves!"

Gives them an excuse to pass on broken/half implemented/terrible idea to begin with stuff.

Edited by Ilst