• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mobile version BDO coming

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did you look at the Topics Date......?

"Brand New".....eh?

You mean a month and a half out, right about the time Kakako games became a thing?  Meanwhile you somehow concluded this was a companion app mentioned in some interview that was conducted at the start of the year?  An interview that didn't even mentioned they were even making such an app rather that they were open to the possibilty?  

Sure have me convinced with that logic!

Edited by Ladon

Posted

"The team is still deciding which content from the PC version can be ported over, but stated a new mobile-optimized in-house engine will be used"

This is not a companion app.

As clearly stated by them they are not even sure what parts of BDO they are porting over so that means its not for your current workers and stuff.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why all the fuss over this? The idea more than likely came from players:

On this forum:

Or on the international versions:

The idea is neither new; or refreshing. Clearly, there are potential customers already waiting.

Posted

I will stick to it, its just a Mobile App, and they havn´t decided what will be possible, like Worker managment, Auto-Loop, Fishing, Market Managment, Gardening ect.

Posted (edited)

Just saw this.... this is really what they want to do to make money from BDO? I don't see how the hell a phone can run this game when most computers have a hard time dealing with it.

most computers have hard time running it!? Are you crazy??? Most computers can run this game perfectly fine and yet despite the game being graphically intensive it still runs 10 times better than what games like tera could or even wow on full maxed out settings with res scaled to max.

Edited by Nebula

Posted (edited)

Btw this "news" is allready Stone-Old, its just a App that lets you manage Workers, Gardens and maybe Auctions House.....

http://mein-mmo.de/black-desert-faq-genderlock-klassen/

Apps to deal with workers

A question was to find out whether you're working for the future of a mobile app that allows you to monitor and manage about the camp or the workers . The developers show open to such requests , but want to ensure that the players of Black Desert are satisfied in all regions only .  With such a feature in the near future is therefore probably not to be expected .

" a mobile version of Black Desert is being worked on"  not some app for the merketplace

Edited by Rhygarth

Posted

BDO on mobile, all the possible items you want in cash shop ! With the small Kakao logo top left of the app icon. Perfect.

Posted

"The team is still deciding which content from the PC version can be ported over, but stated a new mobile-optimized in-house engine will be used"

This is not a companion app.

As clearly stated by them they are not even sure what parts of BDO they are porting over so that means its not for your current workers and stuff.

^ He also uses his brain ;)

Posted

Hmm, non-gamer led corporation that markets games........invests budget to make game in one of the growing markets based on another game that they have released.

Yup, ship is sinking, the company is in a scramble for money /sarcasm.

I think its a business who saw an opportunity to make money in a growing market, they are taking action to make it happen for them. Good for them, if I worked for them I would say do the same thing. 

If they aren't striking the market while it is hot, their business wont do so well. And investors will not keep investing money if the company isn't trying to do other things.

From a gamer standpoint, yea I can see how some people can speculate some negativity from this. But from a business standpoint <shrug> this isn't uncommon at all and innovation keeps you on top.

Posted (edited)

I've been playing BDO mobile for some time. How have others not? I didn't become a master cook actively playing the game on my desktop. Work and remote login to cook/send workers/lay in bed/level nodes. Though this is also how I got to 120ish days played time. 

Edit: teamviewer for iPhone app ^^

Edited by Muzak

Posted

I've been playing BDO mobile for some time. How have others not? I didn't become a master cook actively playing the game on my desktop. Work and remote login to cook/send workers/lay in bed/level nodes. Though this is also how I got to 120ish days played time. 

Edit: teamviewer for iPhone app ^^

reported

Posted

reported

lol no scripts or bots used. Remote Desktop login is completely fine. I'm controlling my PC on my phone. Sorry you don't understand this. 

Posted (edited)

lol no scripts or bots used. Remote Desktop login is completely fine. I'm controlling my PC on my phone. Sorry you don't understand this. 

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

Kakao was/is a company based off mobile media and apps and own one of the biggest social media phone apps in kr, they even publicly stated they are using gaming as a way to bring up quarterly revenue which lately has been depressingly low, this is no surprise that they want to pull funding and devs from pc gaming after raising profits enough to keep shareholders and go back to their roots lol. I remember this being talked about a while ago. Personally I would love to be able to manage all my workers from out of game.

Posted

For me is more than ok, if the "game" is just something that allow you to see your character 3d and these kind of things. I would love to see my character in 3d when out of pc