• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Edan server +15 Liverto Amulets being sold in marketplace. Sorcs are re-rolling/declining/quitting.

81 posts in this topic

Posted

But its not, a wiz/witch spamming MMM does more dmg than a sorceress using all skills, and the list goes on. Retard be retard.

witch and wizard are balance right now to face awakening of other classes.
they won't get anything when other class gets their awakening.that's what I mean .

sorcs been OP since launch, now it's wizard. whats the difference.

Posted

Reduce that by 200 million and you're in the ballpark at least. Unless of course you're an idiot that doesn't understand failstacking and keep spamming your liverto. Then yeah, I can see that happening but it's more like a tax on stupid people so it's fine.

It's just math.  It takes 380 memory fragments to force.  I didn't say it was a good or bad idea but that fact remains that it would cost 266,000.000 silver if you were to do that.  I typically only force +15 myself and usually only after I try and fail at +25 stacks about 10 times.  It is also extremely possible to spend a ton of fragments on 14-15. 

Posted

they are gonna reroll then see that every other fcking class is as weak as the now-fixed-sorcerer.
they're will learn to play a not-totaly-broken-as-OP-bugged class like everyone who was not a sorc.

gj daum

Ever se a witch press 2 buttons before? 

Pretty scarey 

Posted (edited)

I dont get it, why are people surprised ?

You play a game that has competitive elements, top lists, rankings, etc, ofc everyone is gonna play the best class.

Now that OP class is trash, ofc people are rerolling.

Its like being surprised that the vast majority of athletes at the 100m are black.

TOP class level 56 gets beaten by a sub-par class lvl 58/59 that the player have stick with longer.

you can't really flavor of the month in a game with no level cap.
those guys rerolling will cry.

Ever se a witch press 2 buttons before? 

Pretty scarey 

Witch or sorc whats the difference.
sorc could 100-0 pretty fast before now they don't.

Edited by Sizer

Posted (edited)

very dumb decision... in this game you stick to 1 class, if a balance patch sucks wait untill the another one comes, the balance patches in this game are pretty good. 

sorcerer was never meant to be a "use 1 skill only class" they rely on the usage of combos and more importantly using skills that are not on cooldown.

in this game spamming 1 skill doesn't get you anywhere, you need to use combos.

No good/pro sorc spams Darkflames, only noobs do.

if you die from a sorc who spams darkflames and don;t know what to do, you are even more scrub than the sorc.

The critrate nerf is fine, the problem here is the missing hits and normal damage from DF animation, which is a bug.

Why can't you people understand that?

Edited by LFF
3 people like this

Posted

Pre Patch - Sorcs to Warriors: "Wait for awakenings guys, lol." "Just go full DP and be CC bots."

Post Patch - Warriors to Sorcs: "Wait for awakenings guys, lol." "Just go full DP and be CC bots."

This ^

1 person likes this

Posted

TOP class level 56 gets beaten by a sub-par class lvl 58/59 that the player have stick with longer.
you can't really flavor of the month in a game with no level cap.
those guys rerolling will cry.

Witch or sorc whats the difference.sorc could 100-0 pretty fast before now they don't.

But witch still can. And witch is a ranged class

:) 10/10 logic. 

Posted

But witch still can. And witch is a ranged class

:) 10/10 logic. 

witch and wizard are balance right now to face awakening of other classes.they won't get anything when other class gets their awakening.that's what I mean .

sorcs been OP since launch, now it's wizard. whats the difference.

Posted

Alarmists. This forums is overflowing with them. I wonder how some of you manage to get out on the street without having a panic attack. Assuming you ever do get out.

Plot twist: I get out and go to work every day.

Posted

witch was already op. 

Both excelled at different things. Now 1 excels at nothing. 

Your posts are getting really shitty 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

witch was already op. 

Both excelled at different things. Now 1 excels at nothing. 

Your posts are getting really shitty 

don't read it if it makes you so salty.
just because you suck at sorc doesn't mean the class is crap. good sorc still play good sorc and still destroy other classes.
the patch just filtered unskilled players playing an op class

Edited by Sizer

Posted

don't read it if it makes you so salty.just because you suck at sorc doesn't mean the class is crap. good sorc still play good sorc and still destroy other classes.

never said I wasn't doing well as sorc. 

I said compare it to other classes. The damage is very under whelming. 

You use emotion to get points across I'll use stats and fact. Who's argument is better?

jk sorry git Gud sorcs lolololol

Posted

Yeah it probably is dumb to sell it especially considering how much it actually costs to make a +15 liverto.  However, some people probably need the funds to level up a Liverto staff.  I've contemplated selling my Sorcs weapons but I've refrained from doing so thus far because its a massive loss. 

Agreed, but frankly if you're re-rolling to wiz / witch you can just keep pushing to make money instead of taking such a massive loss (you need the skill points anyways)

it's like OMG sorc got fixed, their damage is not totaly bugged OP now, let's stop playing it, and reroll the other class that is way too OP at this moment - wizard
then in a month when awakening get released and wizards have none and stay the same.

OMG wizards are on par with every other class now, let's stop playing it and reroll warrior because their awakening is OP as ----- !

gotta love flavor of the month idiots.
those guys will never get over level 56.

There's still a bug and many are angry that Daum doesn't seem to know what's going on.

Also, a I have a guildie that rolled Witch from Sorc friday and he is likely 58 by now.

Posted

GOOD sorc still play AN AVERAGE CLASS and still destroy other classes played by shitters..

Edited for you.

Elite players sorc vs elite players something else, something else win.

1 person likes this

Posted

don't read it if it makes you so salty.just because you suck at sorc doesn't mean the class is crap. good sorc still play good sorc and still destroy other classes.

I thought you were a good forum member, but you just made yourself look like an idiot and completely ignoring the sorc bug.

Posted

I thought you were a good forum member, but you just made yourself look like an idiot and completely ignoring the sorc bug.

no no sorc was good for so long. Now it's time for them to not be good at all. That's how it works. Bug? I say justice

Posted

Edited for you.

Elite players sorc vs elite players something else, something else win.

Have you seen an equally geared pro Valkyrie vs Sorc 1v1 PvP? before patch, and now? Same result = Valkyrie dominates 1v1.

Then after the patch, sorc got 0% chance to win against a Valk, or barely even scratches a Zerks health. Go try it yourself.

Posted

Rerollerskaters.

Posted (edited)

no no sorc was good for so long. Now it's time for them to not be good at all. That's how it works. Bug? I say justice

"Good for so long" You mean those sorcs who got OP gear, Kzarka Weap,  Ultimate/Boss +15 gear , PRI/DUO Ogre ring + Accessories.

Edited by LFF

Posted

Agreed, but frankly if you're re-rolling to wiz / witch you can just keep pushing to make money instead of taking such a massive loss (you need the skill points anyways)

There's still a bug and many are angry that Daum doesn't seem to know what's going on.
Also, a I have a guildie that rolled Witch from Sorc friday and he is likely 58 by now.

FRIDAY and he's 58 ? nice botting.

Posted

Have you seen an equally geared pro Valkyrie vs Sorc 1v1 PvP? before patch, and now? Same result = Valkyrie dominates 1v1.

Then after the patch, sorc got 0% chance to win against a Valk, or barely even scratches a Zerks health. Go try it yourself.

Exactly what Im saying, anything else wins now on equal skills. Valk always dominated before :(

Sad time

Posted

I don't get it to be honest. 

I main a tamer, and from day one people were telling me that a sorcerer does everything a tamer does, only better. More burst damage/ better iframes/ more guarding, and a party buff to boot. So why play tamer when I could be a sorcerer?

Was I tempted to reroll? Yeah sometimes. It was depressing seeing a class not rely on a bugged pet and do this kind of damage 1v1 and buff and all the while being able to block pretty much everything.... 

But whatever you know? I just stuck around stayed a tamer and wow, this patch we got the fix for our dog and it's been amazing. 

What I don't understand though, I guess is the sorcerer main player perspective. If you've never played another class, I assure you that sorcerer single target damage was absolutely the highest in the game. No other melee came close at all... which begs the question, what is the actual point of tamers, of bladers, of plums? When a class like the sorcerer existed? People play them because they're fun and of course any of these classes can do a sick combo to kill you if you practiced and stars align / no resist / etc. But the combos of these classes can be interrupted and give people a chance to actually retaliate. For sorcerer damage this was almost never the case...

Anyways, welcome to normalcy, population: all melee who need to work for their kills, enjoy your stay.

And for the damn record, go fight some of the sorcs in arena in top end guilds. I assure you that they will still hand your ass to you since it's not like your entire combo kit was ruined. Just 1 skill, which may even be a bug in the first place, just wait it out. The awakening is still dope and strong too. Jeez.

Posted

"Good for so long" You mean those sorcs who got OP gear, Ultimate/Boss +15 gear , PRI/DUO Ogre ring + Accessories.

Nono everyone knows gear means nothing in this game 

/sarcasm 

Posted

FRIDAY and he's 58 ? nice botting.

Nope, dudes just a machine.

I helped him get 1-50.

Posted

no bug working as intended. confirmed.

oh noes. sorry i hurt u feels.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0