• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

We cant dmg Forts anymore :)

27 posts in this topic

Posted

3 Guilds in Jordine trying to fight for soldiers grave.

NONE of the 3 guilds can damage buildings of other guilds the moment 22:00 CEST was hit.

GG daum you once more -----ed up

Edit: 

we now have comfirmation, that other nodes are also affected.

very well done

Posted

n1

2 hours wasted, guild funds wasted....

GG

Posted (edited)

Whole guild had to relogg to solve the issue. you cant be f*in serious :D

millions wasted. including the time people used up. well done

edit:

issue solved only for aprox. half of our members. same for the other guilds

Edited by Skiffy

Posted

you ask them to fix one thing, they break another

lol

Posted

maybe your guild forgot to turn their exploits off 

Posted

We destroyed one guild and were left 1v1, 22:00 hits and half hp enemy fort and some of the buildings stop registering dmg... GG ~30kk spent on war and 2h wasted for a bug WP

Posted (edited)

maybe your guild forgot to turn their exploits off 

feel free to come soldiers grave by now and see it yourself :D

EDIT: For some reason, the map shows that soldiers grave is the active war atm, while this should happen on friday and not on wednesday lol

Edited by Jylin

Posted (edited)

7400a821895d7e371ebdb2391e2c1eed.jpg

this is how it looks. according to combat chat, we arent even in war mode right now

@irrelevant - > CARE we have a smartass over here

Edited by Skiffy

Posted

wasted 3 hours gg

Posted (edited)

The problem at hand:

according to the servers, its friday since 22:00 CET. Means, WEEKEND IS ON

TY DAUM WEEKEND ALREADY

c0af92a5ac5097b23a6a14ed11947789.png

Edited by Skiffy

Posted

Same for Catfishmen camp on Jordine...

We've been attacked on both sides for 2 hours, defended like hell and lost around 40 milz of guild funds for.... nothing.

I'm cool because we know it's a test and it was still fun anyway.

But loosing 40milz for nothnig isn't right...

Posted

Thank you for the reports, this bug has been shared with the rest of the Team.  We will investigate the problem and report it to the Developers asap.

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you for the reports, this bug has been shared with the rest of the Team.  We will investigate the problem and report it to the Developers asap.

Cool, but will the time/money wasted on a bug will be compensated somehow? My guild is really mad right now

Posted

There's an event running at the moment rewarding participants with 30 000 000 Silvers to their guild funds. That should cover some money loss for a while guys. ;)

1 person likes this

Posted

Cool, but will the time/money wasted on a bug will be compensated somehow? My guild is really mad right now

its a testing phase ...

Posted

Thanks for the information Jouska. Looking forward that the developers can fix the problem :)

Posted (edited)

its a testing phase ...

Testing Phase should have buildings and ammo for free.. who does testing with full price on buildings?

Edited by Rusek
1 person likes this

Posted

There's an event running at the moment rewarding participants with 30 000 000 Silvers to their guild funds. That should cover some money loss for a while guys. ;)

WHAT? 30M is nothing, it takes 40Mish for a single T3 node. 

Posted

Maybe another bug is, that the mobs are not back at 23:00 p.m.. At the last days they were back at 23:00 p.m.

Posted

7400a821895d7e371ebdb2391e2c1eed.jpg

this is how it looks. according to combat chat, we arent even in war mode right now

@irrelevant - > CARE we have a smartass over here

Hehe it got close for the Montarace didn't it . Was a nice node war until the bugs though :) .

Posted

Hey guys pls check your items/ amor, we had a lot of downgrade's from yellow to blue, because of the bugging Nodewars. Thx, it's so great to be a alpha tester xD

But we're getting 30 000 000 Silvers to our guild funds... thats more as needed. xD

Posted

30mil is less then one war :(

Posted

Same thing happend on Croxus...

Posted

@CM_Tytyes Guys i really like you from the CM Team, but do you really mean what you write? Do you ever play a Node War? Do you know which costs we have there? Now we have nothing. And the Problem is that we thought the war is over in 3 and not 2 hours, and so we managed the time. So there was a node who ends before 22:00 they got money and can use it for next war, whats about the guilds where they guild bank says 0,00000 now? Thats absolutely unfair and you push with that Problem Guilds, All Guilds get this 30.000.000, but thats nothing. Thanks for nothing. Next Problem is that some horses get a kill counter from 22-23:00, but normaly in node war they should not get it. Who pays me pearls to get a kill reset for the horse? I cant understand why you changed something at the EU Servers, because yesterday was all fine and now its all crap....
At the moment i think Pearl Abyss see the EU and NA Players as Step Child. It looks for me that the CM Team Report all Issues but there is no interest about that fromPearl Abyss. I spend about 600 Euro in this Game... but in future i will spend no money in this game when i have the feeling that Pearl Abyss dont hear really to the community of the game / Sorry for my bad english

Posted

Same for our guild, we have the costa farm at 99% and the other guild node at 10% at 22:00 :(