• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

full speed auto running.

18 posts in this topic

Posted

now i know using a macro is against the rules. but theres a trick where if you hold shift and press RMB it makes your horse do a faster auto running. 

the question is , is it against the rules to say , use a pen cap or something , to keep your shift button pressed while afk horse training to make it get xp faster.

Posted

Considered an exploit, as stated many times before..

Posted

Yes. Yes it is . However, should you fall asleep at the computer and said heavy object just happened to land on shift....I mean...ummm....the cat leaned on the keyboard, yeah, that's what it was.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

its considered an exploit to even do it while you are there auto running somewhere even if you arent afk? interesting good to know ty.

@Sturhm my apologies for not seeing every thread in the forums and knowing every single thing thats ever been discussed. i was just trying to verify something  BEFORE i do it so as to NOT get banned.

Edited by Burhead

Posted

If you actually hold your hands on keyboard to auto run it's also an exploit.

Filthy cheater.

Posted

Even if you dont auto run but just normally run pressing manually the directions is also an exploit. ._________.

Posted

why dont they fix it tho

are you guys suuuuure it's an exploit 

Posted

I'm pretty certain i remember a statement from Jouska a bit after launch where it was stated they are not against macros.

Also, before they implemented auto loop, people used to do that kind of stuff to grind carry weight.

Posted

Build a lego repeater for your keyboard, it's legal since it's not a software.

Posted

Why have that functionality in the game if it is an exploit?

Posted (edited)

a friend uses a pen cap i use something else , but basically you just press the key down and wedge something between the keys to keep the button pressed

also , if i remember correctly they started banned people for using macro's on razer synapse , and the anti cheat simply wont let the game run with AHK.

Edited by Burhead

Posted

wedge something between the keys to keep the butt pressed

RzcHx6v.thumb.gif.7256a14ac6b9ea78917ea7

Posted

+1 for the Austin Powers reference ,and ty for noticing the typo.

Posted

If it would be legal to run fullsteep autoloop, autoloop would run at fullspeed.

If autoloop dosn´t run fullspeed by default, making it run fullspeed is cheating.

@CM_Jouska , @CM_Praballo , @CM_Tytyes , any words on this?

Posted

If you are actually playing the game, that's an exploit! Get out of here you damn cheaters, hackers!! Leave us play AFK in peace!

1 person likes this

Posted

But but.. why is it considered as cheating, if u just accidentally leave something on your keyboard button >.<  

It's not a programming macro (which is against the rules).. what if im not afk and just pressing shift on my keyboard while watching series? >.<

@CM_Jouska please give an answer..

Posted

Putting your hands on your keyboard gonna be soon an exploit, be carefull guys.

Btw you don't even need to hold anything to auto loop faster, just a num lock and you're done and i can't see how is this being an exploit rofl, not possible to be honest, only game mechanics.

Posted

now i know using a macro is against the rules. but theres a trick where if you hold shift and press RMB it makes your horse do a faster auto running. 

the question is , is it against the rules to say , use a pen cap or something , to keep your shift button pressed while afk horse training to make it get xp faster.

Yes, you are allowed to put furniture on your keyboard to press buttons for you, if you find the activity too stale. "We" did that before macros existed and you see you can still do it. An exploit in essence is just a handy thing.. was anyone angry at you for taking a shortcut to your office or school? Did you ask if you were allowed to take a taxi when all else took the school bus? You all know this for yourself. Sometimes you do not ask, because that invites "No." 's. At some point you can measure through your own feelings and inner knowing what you better do not do, for the sake of cooperating with your environment and what you surely can do. Every CM or GM would reply to you with the phrase "If everyone body would do it..." - by that you know you can do it, but you dont talk about it (so everyone does it and new rules would be implemented because the game would change too drasticly).

Continue.

everyone body lol? everybody*

PS: Also through doing that you might even find out that it's quite fun to ride a horse yourself again, there you see whatever you do it all comes in handy