• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

The Actual Solution to the corrupt file problem from June 22nd

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Dammmmm, this sucks. Anyone have a Working PAD00012.PAZ? thanks in advance

Posted

We shouldn't have to do this. 

Thanks for helping guys (Support hasn't even looked at my ticket yet)

2 people like this

Posted

Can a GM please actually respond to this?  I"m tired of seeing this all over reddit, in game, and on these forums and not getting ANY response.  I also crashed 3 times during node wars due to another magical file being corrupted and I had no time to go through the steps to fix it because, again, nodewars.  Really, really shitty experience and I'm really frustrated.

Please respond, @GM_Huego

2 people like this

Posted

We shouldn't have to do this. 

^  

1 person likes this

Posted

I had tried everything but this solved the problem the first time around! Honestly thank you so much!

Posted

someone please upload PAD01201.PAZ for me please!

Posted

@Pituvul do you mind linking PAD03767.PAZ? thx!

Posted

Thanks for this thread.  I just finished a fresh download and the game immediately started patching and barfed as it was missing PAD03767.PAZ.  Kind of a poor first impression...

Posted

After fixing the problem by downloading a friends files, random files just started getting corrupted in game. I have just quit the game for now until they fix it. its sad to see no GM or dev has said anything about the issue. 

Posted

crashed again.. need PAD00897.PAZ now..

please upload!

Posted

This is so annoying dude... When I thought I fixed The issue I crashed again...

Posted

I submitted a ticket regarding this same issue and this is what I was told to do:

To attempt a repair you just need to do the following.

• Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder. (Usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Black Desert Online)
  • Rename the following file: version.dat to config.filecheck
  • Restart the launcher and it will repair your game files

DO NOT START THE GAME YET!

Close the launcher.

Edit version.dat to say 145 (Open the file, check the number and if it's not 145, change it to 145.)

Start the launcher and play the game.

It worked and I am not longer getting the error!

Posted

I submitted a ticket regarding this same issue and this is what I was told to do:

To attempt a repair you just need to do the following.

• Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder. (Usually C:/Program Files(x86)/Black Desert Online)
  • Rename the following file: version.dat to config.filecheck
  • Restart the launcher and it will repair your game files

DO NOT START THE GAME YET!

Close the launcher.

Edit version.dat to say 145 (Open the file, check the number and if it's not 145, change it to 145.)

Start the launcher and play the game.

It worked and I am not longer getting the error!

Which app did u use to make the changes? All I can use is notepad to open it and that messes up the whole thing. I.'m missing something here?

Posted

Having same issue. I keep borrowing to steal my wife's paz files from her comp but more and more files keep getting corrupted 

Posted (edited)

Mine was fixed after talking with a GM and he told me to delete the version.dat thing again( I did this multiple times before but it didnt work then but it workes now, hopefully it should fix for you) . props to @Pituvul for providing files to fix our game. 

Edited by masggzz

Posted

Which app did u use to make the changes? All I can use is notepad to open it and that messes up the whole thing. I.'m missing something here?

Nope I used notepad... just make sure you save it correctly.

Posted (edited)

Anyone able to give me PAD00746.PAZ

Deleting the log folder, the PAZ and the dat folder and running the installer fixed me for now.

Edited by Monarch

Posted

could anyone upload 02906???

Posted

could anyone upload 02906???

I need that file too. I'm going to delete the Log, and PAZ folder and see what happens I guess though. This is ridiculous.

Posted

Could someone please upload PAD02866.PAZ for me?