• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Time to let go.

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, you certainly don't have the power to do anything. Just to make that clear from the start.

But I'm not talking about nobody listening, I'm talking about your ideas being rejected by a large portion of the community.
I mean, let's face it. You are part of a small minority of constantly complaining circle jerkers, whose sole purpose seem to be creating negativity and misery on these forums.
This seems to be a hobby of yours. I have looked at your previous posts for a minute and this backs up my theory. 90% of them are just straight up oozing with whining and complaining; But hey, who would be surprised about that at this moment. 

I don't think I missed the point, as quite a lot of people seem to agree with me. And let's not forget, the majority of the player base doesn't visit the forums all that much.
Why do you think that is? Maybe because they actually like the game and are looking into the future in a positive way. At this moment, the dev team is implementing the entire progress of more than 2 years of KR development, which is a huge task on its own.
They already make it easy enough for weak-minded players like you. Mobs have been turned into butter 2 consecutive times and yield a huge lot more EXP than they did before. World Boss Damage has been lowered significantly. Crafting uses almost no energy anymore. We have asked for countless features and received a lot of them already.
Just maybe consider the current workload the dev/publisher team are facing right now before complaining they aren't doing anything.

You complain about them not catering to the western market. Which is a good thing. Just get that into your head already or go back to WoW.

I also don't equate randomization to difficulty, but as a viable feature for the endless progression system.
You are never done. You will never have full BiS gear. I know that this concept might sound alien to you because you are used to get full BiS gear for free.
Just don't try to apply your convenient, lazy attitude to this game.

But hey, at least you seem to have a good sense of irony. I mean, you are calling me attention seeking in a topic you created to seek for attention.
Wow, that's comedy gold right there.

Now, though, let's be serious for a second. You obviously don't like this game, its publisher and developers.
So why are you even still here? Don't torture yourself and take your own advice: Let go.

You know me so well, please tell me more about me. You assume a lot on a baseless ground. You don't know what I want or what I do want for the game. I don't understand this need to constantly attack my character and demean, but if anything it reflects highly on yourself. Are you a troll? Still subjecting yourself to this thread? Can't let go? Attention seeking would imply some egotistical platform to stand on where I emulate myself. Please point out where in the original post where I make anything about me, myself, and I. I know this concept may be foreign to you, but people do have conversations to resolve issues or spark debate. Crazy, I know.

Once more you assume my intention and always steer off course and attack me. Are you infatuated, don't have the maturity to attack the points and not the person, or is thinking critically beyond your scope? You've devolved into this petty little shit that goes on and on about fantastical supposes that stinks up the room as you rant and rave on how things should conform to your bias, and anyone who doesn't agree is just, "weak minded." Christ man, Narcissus may grow jealous. Let's move past me, as fabulous as I am, and either address what you agree with or don't agree with in my original post, or just piss off and moan to yourself that someone doesn't agree with your "stellar" thoughts. This may be hard, but bare with me, try taking a day off from being a douche bag. Use reason not emotion.

You assume much on behalf of the developers, care to share your sources? Actually, mobs and exp have been brought in line with the Korean client, you're free to test out Korean BDO if think I'm wrong, and some would argue this is a dumbing down of the game, but that is neither here nor their. Of all the failures of Field Bosses, not World Bosses, and you hone in on a reduction of damage? Man, if the issues were just so black and white, or even simplistic, players wouldn't have any reason to still avoid them or even criticize, now would they? I'd hardly call this endless progression, to be a Skinner box the player would actually have to be rewarded, but the current system is in place to create an endless tread mill of gear gathering, and at the end of the day is left with both time and effort wasted in an absolute atmosphere of RNG, as everything is left to chance, and the only guarantees now is forcing armor and weapons. Granted your anecdotes don't bare much weight in what others find fun, and newsflash some people see an endgame of endlessly farming accessories to be quiet lacking indeed. Honestly, how is that even remotely motivating?

If you're happy with bugs that persist over months, faulty or horrid patches that are either poorly implemented or misrepresentations of what has been reported, and generally having huge disparities between players, great? Once more, I know this is hard to grasp, but I'm going out on a limb here and will try to make this as simple as possible while not watering my point down too much: people don't always have to agree and can still play the same game. I didn't advocate people should quit I advocated people should stop spending money on a bad investment until the business has regained their trust. I am in effect calling for a boycott. Gasp, I know, how could anyone not think like you? For shame.

Oh man you have people agreeing with you, well shit I should just pack up shop, huh? I mean you couldn't possibly be wrong or have a flawed argument with people agreeing with you, now could you?

1 person likes this

Posted

i agree, im playin less and less every day.. i just dont have another game to play right now.. someone said somethign about an old game called uncharted waters online.. i guess its got a great population and is pretty fun

Posted

Everyone is entitled to their opinion on a public forum.  The OP is expressing his opinion, he is not ordering anyone to do anything, he is suggesting and expressing his opinion just as I am about to express mine.  This game had so much promise and it has been let down by bad patches, bad communication, ignorance towards the playerbase and bad direction for a Korean game in an EU market.  Even with the arrival of nodewars/sieges the damage has already been done.  Most top guilds have lost a lot of their core playerbase or entire guilds have disbanded and the playerbase is fluctuating or more to the point dwindling.

The damage is already done, modern MMO players are fickle, once their mind is made up on something it's very difficult to sway that mind-set.  Daum/PA are unlikely to care if people stop buying the items they put in the cash shop as they already have the money upfront from game purchases, they probably don't care at all if a few people don't buy horse armour.  I don't think they will care either when they look to change the game to a F2P model, which they will do in an effort to extort more cash from new players who don't realise what an uphill grind the game really is.

I personally have stopped playing. everyone I started playing with at the start has also stopped and the majority won't come back because they know they will be too far behind gear wise and literally cannot be bothered to go through the time-sink grind + RNG cycle again, I don't blame them.

What could have been something great has been slowly torn apart by the developers AND the publishers, both are at blame for ignoring the majority and adhering to the whims of the minority.

1 person likes this

Posted

I for one won't be spending a single cent more on this game until some hard changes are made. I invite others to do the same and just let go of this bad relationship.

I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you but.. just stopping to spend money isn't "letting go" dude.

1. Delete all your characters.

2. Delete your Account.

3. Uninstall game.

That's "letting go".

So don't be a -----, be a man and DO IT!

Posted

I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you but.. just stopping to spend money isn't "letting go" dude.

1. Delete all your characters.

2. Delete your Account.

3. Uninstall game.

That's "letting go".

So don't be a -----, be a man and DO IT!

Convenient you get to set the terms. It's like a jerry-rigged saw trap. My manhood is at risk? I didn't know being a man entailed self-mutilation.

1 person likes this

Posted

It's too soon for these posts. In 6 months to a year? Yeah then you'd be hitting it perfect. We're barely what? 3 months? 4 months? They have been catering to us but it's been slow and a lot needs to be changed in the KR version as it comes through to us. That's how the development pipeline works.

Posted (edited)

No-lifer complaining cause he doesnt have enough money.. realise when you no-life you lose income, unless you are living in your parents basement then I don't know what your problem is

Edited by Becareful

Posted

I fo4 one am for a game that does NOT have a user forum. Lol. Less BS to read.

Posted

Yeah, a webpage with links to wikis and databases and sites that routinely publish guides would probably be just as beneficial with a lot less trolldung being flung all over.

1 person likes this

Posted

I didn't know being a man entailed self-mutilation.

Lol yeah you definitly need to let go.

Psy minute : been through your walls of text and here are the results :

you are just looking for attention and failed.

Now you keep trying to "argue" (there is not a single argument anywhere though , just rethoric) because your ego would hurt otherwise.

Much to learn you have.

Posted

The game is very enjoyable; it's unfortunate that you guys dislike it.

Posted (edited)

Time to leave...like the UK left EU?

Edited by Sirteddy

Posted

So dont read?

Posted

Clearly you live in a bubble, haven't been reading the forums, reddit, or interacting with the players in game. I didn't realize my voice is baseless or the experiences I've read or have been told. I wonder who's thoughts are base? Did you need a bibliography, a reference page, sources upon sources? Perhaps a 20 page report? I would call my thoughts an open letter from a slightly annoyed customer, but I guess we see what we want to see.

Calling anything that comes out of your bloody mouth a thought is rich. Passing wing perhaps, you silly annoying little self-entitled troll child.

Posted

Lol yeah you definitly need to let go.

Psy minute : been through your walls of text and here are the results :

you are just looking for attention and failed.

Now you keep trying to "argue" (there is not a single argument anywhere though , just rethoric) because your ego would hurt otherwise.

Much to learn you have.

If I'm looking for attention you've certainly given it to me.

You'll teach me though right?

No-lifer complaining cause he doesnt have enough money.. realise when you no-life you lose income, unless you are living in your parents basement then I don't know what your problem is

You know this for a fact? Care to share your sources?

Calling anything that comes out of your bloody mouth a thought is rich. Passing wing perhaps, you silly annoying little self-entitled troll child.

Stop, you're embarrassing me with all your public displays of affection.

A hard concept to be sure, but you're welcome to not read anything I post. I'm giving you pearls here, pearls.

1 person likes this

Posted

watch your swears please this is a safe space

Posted (edited)

It's too soon for these posts. In 6 months to a year? Yeah then you'd be hitting it perfect. We're barely what? 3 months? 4 months? They have been catering to us but it's been slow and a lot needs to be changed in the KR version as it comes through to us. That's how the development pipeline works.

So being dissatisfied with hackers, dysenc, bugs for months, a harsh rng treadmill, a competitive pvp scene that requires time invested more in pve than actual pvp, lack of communication, nonexistent communication, and sloppy or faulty patching is too soon when the six month mark hasn't been reached? Care to share how you've come to this objectively?

watch your swears please this is a safe space

Right? I need my coloring book and crayons.

Edited by Artigan
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

The game has burned a lot of players since the release with either faulty or buggy patches, lack of customer support, a poor quality of service, and issues with communicating Daum’s and Pearl Abyss’ plans or intent with the game to their community. They constantly refuse to even try to cater to a western market in the slightest, and allow a Korean mindset to dominate over the game that is heavily myriad in randomness, wonky one shot mechanics, and a loot system that would make Las Vegas (gambling) jealous.

Realize that Daum and Pearl Abyss are the used car salesman, and stop spending money on a failing project. Show Daum and Pearl Abyss that their behavior and customer service is garbage, and do so with your wallets. Learn to let go of bad investments.

This is the west, and while we might not all agree on wants or desires in games, this goofy shit isn't even close to what would be considered a market in NA or EU. I truly hope the game turns itself around with Valencia, fixes all the little issues and bugs that have persisted for months, and that feed back (not a vocal minority yelling) is taken seriously allowing for quality of life changes to happen.

Daum is simply not going to bat for us or is allowing Pearl Abyss to steer an Asian market in a Western one. I for one won't be spending a single cent more on this game until some hard changes are made. I invite others to do the same and just let go of this bad relationship.

I agree. Im waiting for ninja and burning myself on sorc... I have 13k loyality keept for ninja as well as money on paypall to buy all needed weight increase items and costumes.

However looking at how DAUM acts or just how They CANT act due to PA restrictions im not sure if i want to give DAUM/PA more of my money.

Im seriously considering keeping my founds and wait and see if they keep the rest of their promises (p2w - dyes, and constatnt ninja delays state opposite atm)

Edited by Kelai

Posted (edited)

So dont read?

stop stop you're making too much sense

Edited by Skyfrog

Posted

@CM_jouska

Capture.thumb.JPG.b5bc32279ca7179df23475

Posted

More smart-assery to cover the tears and the emptyness of your though ?

Posted

Even with all the negative events that have happened, I'm happy.

We just need to keep communicating with Daum as much as possible and hope they will listen.

wow fanboy, "we just need to keep communicating with daum as much as possibe and hope they will listen" ????? 

fuk you ,you -----in filthy fanboy, stop -----in sucking daum's ----- , you -----in fanboys 

Posted

wow fanboy, "we just need to keep communicating with daum as much as possibe and hope they will listen" ????? 

fuk you ,you -----in filthy fanboy, stop -----in sucking daum's ----- , you -----in fanboys 

i think @Foxie's answer was a good break from all the shitposting tbh

<3 u fawksie

1 person likes this

Posted

Sounds like crouching tiger just massaged that guys prostate while hidden dragon unloaded a shower of pearls in his face. And there he is all butthurt by the way some sort of aliens conduct business.

Posted

Wow. I would argue that the demographic you mentioned, the game can do without. Every game gets those crash and burn types where its balls to the wall. Racing to that high that the low leaves you empty. Customer support? i would argue those people you mentioned, which i would add you dont know many, were just trying to get Daum/PA to cater to YOU. Sure i have issues with some of the game, as i have with many games i have played.

TLDR? If there is a window nearby, open it. Get some fresh air.