• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

who bought the conquerors pack

which pre-order did you buy    482 votes

1. 1. which pre-order did you buy

• Conquerors
    • Explorer
    • Traveler

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

144 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

MU9yTNp.png
Excited! :D

Edited by Xzoviac
2 people like this

Posted

I haven't bought it just yet, but I am planning on purchasing the Conqueror's package once I get some more cash later this month

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a question... What exactly do they mean by Limited Content vs Extra Content?

Limited Content (Pre-Order Only)

• In-game Title
  • Family Name Reservation
  • Character Name Reservation
  • Head Start (96hrs)
  • 3 Additional Character Slots
  • Exclusive Weapon Skin
  • Exclusive Costume

What is the difference between Extra and Limited content?
Only the pre-order packages will contain limited content. That is, until the release of the game. Once the game is released, the limited content will be removed and only the extra content will remain.

... So what does this mean exactly? Anyone have a clue? I find it hard to believe that the Costume and Weapon Skin won't be available after the actual game releases? ... pls halp. So confused.

Posted

i have'nt baught it yet :P

im waiting to see what daum brings at beta. if they improved and listened to our feedback.

Posted

yeah the costume is gonna be only for founders so u wont be able 2 get this one costume , infact u can only  use the costume on one char

Posted

i have'nt baught it yet :P

im waiting to see what daum brings at beta. if they improved and listened to our feedback.

if u dont preorder something ur unlikely to be able 2 try the beta unless u win a FB comp or something :P

Posted

if u dont preorder something ur unlikely to be able 2 try the beta unless u win a FB comp or something :P

i have a large guild and a fair amount of friends who might give their key to me to try it again and see what the situation is. i hope to get lucky ^^ i also expect quite some more keys being given around then there were for the alpha.

Posted

OH YES, 96h headstart t5 horse just stupid but whatever I have the money lol RIP traveler's.( I guess name of the pack comes from not having a horse right?)

Posted

OH YES, 96h headstart t5 horse just stupid but whatever I have the money lol RIP traveler's.( I guess name of the pack comes from not having a horse right?)

doin it donkey style

Posted

I have a question... What exactly do they mean by Limited Content vs Extra Content?

• In-game Title
  • Head Start (96hrs)
  • Exclusive Weapon Skin
  • Exclusive Costume

Only the pre-order packages will contain limited content. That is, until the release of the game. Once the game is released, the limited content will be removed and only the extra content will remain.

... So what does this mean exactly? Anyone have a clue? I find it hard to believe that the Costume and Weapon Skin won't be available after the actual game releases? ... pls halp. So confused.

It means that after the game is released you can still buy the 3 packs, just the "limited items" wont be in the pack anymore but rather in the cashshop (or not at all)

1 person likes this

Posted

I bought it..it's not something special though. I'm happy they didn't overprice it like blade&soul or any other company that adds pre-orders. Usually the middle is 50-75 and the highest it 125+.

Posted

I JUST SIGNED ON AND ITS ALREADY FUCKING OPEN!!?

ITS HEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

guy-opening-door.gif?w=1000

5 people like this

Posted

is the prices in USD or EURO?

Posted

I got it almost as soon as I logged on today xD Some people say that the conquerors pack is too much but honestly, I was willing to pay up to $150 on the game so I think it's a great deal. But you know... that's just me. (I am sure someone will tell me how it isn't but I am just happy to have it for 2/3 of what I was willing to pay)

1 person likes this

Posted

Still trying to buy it too, I think I tried like a dozen times, different browser settings, different browser, even tried it out in LoL to see if it was my payment but it's just fine. I'm not sure why this is such a hassle. ¬¬

ZBCcrZR.png?1

Posted

Still trying to buy it too, I think I tried like a dozen times, different browser settings, different browser, even tried it out in LoL to see if it was my payment but it's just fine. I'm not sure why this is such a hassle. ¬¬

ZBCcrZR.png?1

are u getting a error msg, what country are u from? :P

Posted

@Xzoviac 

You should make this a poll xD 

Posted

You bet your ass I bought it! Can't wait!

Posted

are u getting a error msg, what country are u from? :P

I live in the US. I don't get an error message or anything. After I click the continue button, it does the globalcollect is processing thingy then sends my back to the preorder page with no purchase stamp on the page, nothing under pre-order history, no email wait! don't tell me!... Is the USA IP Blocked too!? xD  

Posted

@Xzoviac 

You should make this a poll xD 

done :) i cant vote though :( so +1 conqueror

Posted

done :) i cant vote though :( so +1 conqueror

X3 Great! Well, at least we can get a gauge of what's been bought~

Posted

Of course I bought it, I waited so long for it to come to EU.. 

Posted

Finally. :-)

BDO.jpg

Posted

635651597247358261943728928_cXsAku-X.img

Posted

• In-game Title
  • Head Start (96hrs)
  • Exclusive Weapon Skin
  • Exclusive Costume

limited means only for the ppl who purchase the packages... i mean its kinda obvious,... to me atleast :). And about the skins and costumes - those are limited/EXLUSIVE only for this ocassion, ofc there are goin to be other in the game, but those are unique in its own way = they ll never appear in the ingame shop.