• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mansha forest node war

240 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

70 Grind vs 70 Futilez + 37 Morghulis (numbers not confirmed)

Draw

Boring. Feel free to leave comments. 

Edited by Rebi

Posted

Valar Morghulis

Posted

but grind, didn't you have a second guild to help you out?

Posted

stargazer is my favorite roleplayer

VrZFop4.png

Posted

I was just fishing on the shore of Lake Kaia when this guild leader pops up from nowhere and summons his entire guild B|

Posted

70 Grind vs ~80 Futilez + ~30 Morghulis (numbers not confirmed)

Draw

I'm sorry your catfish was boring :(

Posted (edited)

PwP

Edited by thejr

Posted

but grind, didn't you have a second guild to help you out?

Grind let their 2nd guild win 2 nodes so they can get money. And you can't have more than 2 nodes so no backup.

Btw, Mansha Forest*

Was the node war bugged again? We managed to finish in 1h 30m so couldn't get to that point.

Posted

I'm sure that you don't represent your whole guild, but being called a scrub guild by some of grind member, really made me lost the respect i had for you, can't you accept that you've lost, do you have to QQ after the war is over ? I mean there is 3 guild in competion, we attack th strongest and closest, like it's simple strategie, I am the one building our fort, i didn't knew that yours was this close. still Gj on handling two guild, that was 3hours of fun for us 
Valar Morghulis

1 person likes this

Posted

did your asscrack sweat ? tell me all about your feelings.

Posted

I'm sure that you don't represent your whole guild, but being called a scrub guild by some of grind member, really made me lost the respect i had for you, can't you accept that you've lost, do you have to QQ after the war is over ? I mean there is 3 guild in competion, we attack th strongest and closest, like it's simple strategie, I am the one building our fort, i didn't knew that yours was this close. still Gj on handling two guild, that was 3hours of fun for us 
Valar Morghulis

It wasnt a loss? Derp. Draw is a draw. Futilez alone had more people than us tonight. Even with your help they couldnt win. Embarassing for Futilez tbh.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

It wasnt a loss? Derp. Draw is a draw. Futilez alone had more people than us tonight. Even with your help they couldnt win. Embarassing for Futilez tbh.

then why was grind so salty xD

i mean i understand that getting 1v1ed as a 163 ap lvl 58 ranger from a random sorc and then by a zerker feels bad, rip phd

Edited by BestSorcEU

Posted (edited)

Draw

We started with 58 at 20:00 and an hour into the siege we were at 65 and "someone" from grind told me you had 80+ :)

Edited by IKShadow

Posted

Salty is the best flavour ofc.

Posted

Good fights, it was intensive both time we fought Grind and also the fight against Harmony. My impression i got from all this experience is that between guilds of more or less equal force its hard to prevail and win the node, unless someone -----s up really bad. 

Posted

Draw

Rude! We had 37! :)

2 people like this

Posted

We started with 55 and ended up with 65 after  hour....

Posted

I killed 10 of your horses, and I'm proud of it.

Posted

We started with 58 at 20:00 and an hour into the siege we were at 65 and "someone" from grind told me you had 80+ :)

Nope and someone already told me you had more than 70 so no point lying Mr.Ikshadow. Alteast when i talk to Krogos he tells the truth *rollyeyes*  No point even trying to spin this one. You cannot deny you had full advantage today and couldnt pull a win. Nearly every large fight we had we came out on top, just say ggwp Grind, and save yourself further embarassment. Goodfight IKShadow but not good enough to win. Draw is a draw.

Posted

the best part of the war was when grind went full on siege on 37 members of morghulis and got rekt in their base when being heavily undergeared and outnumbered, feels like grind has a l2p issue

2 people like this

Posted

At one point when we wiped you and rushed to your base the bug came up and we couldn't kill your barricades/buildings, thats the reason we couldn't kill you and thats also the reason we went to deffence, of course it was a draw when buildings couldn't be damaged.

Posted

i mean i understand that getting 1v1ed as a 163 ap lvl 58 ranger from a random sorc and then by a zerker feels bad, rip phd

thats because sorc is op #neednerf

1 person likes this

Posted

We started with 55 and ended up with 65 after  hour....

First it was 80, then it was 65 now it was only 55... Nice inconsistance in storys xD Dont start lying too Krogos. 

Posted

Yea that was sad, I went and tried to solo your fort but it didn't take any damage :(

Posted

Boring siege. boring rules. and FU gameplay always stay in defence (boring for my opinion).