• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Mansha forest node war

240 posts in this topic

Posted

0a2f48a3ff.jpg

Glorious <3

Posted

0a2f48a3ff.jpg

Glorious <3

I wish I had a fan who would take screenshot when he kills me ( and I did die a lot lol )

I really liked couple of Grind pushes and /respect on fast regrouping and rebuilding the outpost's, the pressure you guys were putting at beginning of node wars was really nice.

Posted

True true :) first attempt on Sunday vs Harmony1&2 was draw,
Monday was day off (other planed guild activities), 
second was vs Grind1&2 ( High down was also there attacking you and 2nd half defending against grind too) again draw ( really fun and having you rebuild whole base 5 times was fun to watch ),
third one was against Asura where match was won withing 26 minutes ( enemy had less numbers ) 
And now today draw again.

Well be happy we were not there on Monday its likely there would be another draw and in that case you could not get free t3 node lol and no topic Grind uncontested.

Dont worry once you guys recruit few more in guild2 and do nodes together it should be easier.  

FUdrawlez

Posted (edited)

It's nice to see all this butthurt about 2nd guild from guilds which used to have them also but they colapse due to bad managment and fails at recruitment. 

Like tons of alliances doesn't work the same way, lol.

Edited by Rebi

Posted (edited)

I wish I had a fan who would take screenshot when he kills me ( and I did die a lot lol )
I really liked couple of Grind pushes and /respect on fast regrouping and rebuilding the outpost's, the pressure you guys were putting at beginning of node wars was really nice.

That kill was well earned. I chased him through your whole raid lel :D

I think I can find one with your name aswell. You want me to search? :D

Edited by xMovingTarget

Posted

0a2f48a3ff.jpg

Glorious <3

Oh, you're one of my fanboys? Sorry... i only take asian babes in my harem ;)

Nice chasing for that kill :) 

It's nice to see all this butthurt about 2nd guild from guilds which used to have them also but they colapse due to bad managment and fails at recruitment. 

Like tons of alliances doesn't work the same way, lol.

Harmony and grind had and still have secondary guilds that are active in GvG. What other guilds ever had secondary guilds that were active in GvG?

1 person likes this

Posted

Harmony and grind had and still have secondary guilds that are active in GvG. What other guilds ever had secondary guilds that were active in GvG?

Harmony has an active 2nd guild? Please tell me more about this.

Posted

Harmony not anymore.

And on sunday i think we had even numbers vs FU with 2 guilds, so wasn't a zerg.

But IRON used to have more pvp guilds and.. i think no one else. So currently only Grind is the only with 2 pvp guilds.

Posted (edited)

Harmony 1 only had 46 players attending that siege thought :) where we fought which we could count from the attending by k/d after the war and 2nd Harmony was pretty much dead with like 20 or - members there lol for the distraction, so we merged the rest and recruited some more and we are only 1 strong guild now, cause of all the inactive players on both, which made it into 1 guild, which it practically was and is now finally sorted member wise again which is deemed to happen for every guild by time cause players leave bit by bit by time in most mmorpg's. Which i recall saying from the start of the game like for most games., but ya..you guys should stop the salt lol, in the end its just nice to have fun wars, that is what we are playing the game for.

I have to say thought i watched PhD's stream too..and you guys really need better co ordination, too much diversity of languages at the same time lol..So not really that much focus on tactics or strats can be made like that

Edited by Draconis

Posted

Why bring Butchers into this?  They were a breakaway sect of Tribunal from ru and they kicked all of their hackers from guild. Alot of people assumed half of them hacked but i played in one cp personally and no one hacked and we allied them and held kraken for majority of games lifespan at launch with them.

Butchers took first kraken cus they came from the top ru guild at the time, not exploits and hacks.

I'd believe you if not for the fact that you are a dude masquerading as a chick.

Posted (edited)

Much more respectful to have a second guild that actually works under your banner thanks to proper management than just allying with whichever guild you happen to share the spot with in order to defeat the biggest threat, because ultimately you all know we are.

At the end of the day the problem is simple: you are smart enough to understand you'd have no chance alone, and it's going to be fun with castle sieges. Truth is we get mostly dodged, and if we had any fun with FU, VV and HD two days before it's simply because we actively went to look for a fight, otherwise we could have simply have gotten our free node again.

Most guilds are out of funds or close to it, many will want to get their "safe" spot, if you try to challenge us you'll probably do so alone and you know what will happen? You'll dodge us or get defeated by our main guild alone.

Building cannons in an enemy base and allying with the first dude you meet is already an admission of defeat by itself, no amount of forum warrioring will change that, and even just the fact that so many looser are bragging about getting kills on some Grind members as a sort of "trophy" just proves how desperate you are.

Oh, and about BestSorcEU or whatever, use your real username like any proper grownup.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted (edited)

Well I had fun ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shame you left feeling frustrated Grind.

Edited by Deynai

Posted (edited)

We started with 55 and ended up with 65 after  hour....

bootcamp guild with 55 members at start? dont make me laugh man

( and I did die a lot lol )

nothing new

Regarding Stargazer - being negative karma and with the supply depot not able to provide. She was playing most of the time without any pots. :P

cause its so hard to restock in town as red karma. please

Edited by Norlas

Posted (edited)

I have to say thought i watched PhD's stream too..and you guys really need better co ordination, too much diversity of languages at the same time lol..So not really that much focus on tactics or strats can be made like that

Lol, they are speaking their language on discord channel while listening orders on teamspeak. And PhD's squad is sometimes divided from the main zerg with other things to do. If you wan't to see Grind organisation you won't experience it on PhD stream for sure x).

That's how basically myths are beeing created, next week everyone will be saying that we are unorganised zerg with russians overtalking Merevin xD.

Edited by Rebi

Posted (edited)

we ok with coordination. no one from guild dont listen russian in main chanel =). I am very surprised that you think that all hear our sykblyat.

1110.gif

Edited by app1c

Posted (edited)

Much more respectful to have a second guild that actually works under your banner thanks to proper management than just allying with whichever guild you happen to share the spot with in order to defeat the biggest threat, because ultimately you all know we are.

At the end of the day the problem is simple: you are smart enough to understand you'd have no chance alone, and it's going to be fun with castle sieges. Truth is we get mostly dodged, and if we had any fun with FU, VV and HD two days before it's simply because we actively went to look for a fight, otherwise we could have simply have gotten our free node again.

Most guilds are out of funds or close to it, many will want to get their "safe" spot, if you try to challenge us you'll probably do so alone and you know what will happen? You'll dodge us or get defeated by our main guild alone.

Building cannons in an enemy base and allying with the first dude you meet is already an admission of defeat by itself, no amount of forum warrioring will change that, and even just the fact that so many looser are bragging about getting kills on some Grind members as a sort of "trophy" just proves how desperate you are.

Oh, and about BestSorcEU or whatever, use your real username like any proper grownup.

Stuff like "you have no chance alone", "you'll dodge us or get defeated by our main guild alone" is what is creating all that hate towards Grind. 

Making Alliances before, during, or after war is 100% legit, so is dodging. The problem is when you think that guilds are dodging Grind due to some kind of fear.

Thinking like that and exposing it to the public, is what makes and will make guilds go together against Grind.

And sorry to break your dream about 2 guilds under the same Banner thanks to a proper management, if you have 2 guilds is because other guilds were/are full.

Edited by Alu

Posted

stop making up excuses, you got a guild in full boss armor and 160+ ap people, if you can't win with that, then you have to start wondering why you suck so much asshole, and it comes from a skill/coordination issue

You got dropped on your head when you were a baby i'm guessing because even thinking that we have many people with even several pieces of boss armor gear is just ridiculous. The time where we were outgearing people is long behind us. You speak about 160 ap as if everyone in our guild has it, while it's only a handful of people.

Talking about tactics, you guys remind me of Italy playing on the European footbal. You sit with 99% of the people in your base, you have a few scouts and that's it. Playing offensive or attacking something is not your playbook because you don't know how to attack. That's ok, not everyone can understand the technique that is required for such playstyle. But when you then come on the forum, do yourself a favor and be modest, because the only ''tactic'' that you know is: sit in the base for 3 hours. So, explaining our advanced tactics to you would be to advanced for your brain cells. You would not understand it. 

While we were severely outnumbered, 2 guilds vs grind + some harmony/ asura and other scouts that you guys had giving away our positions it is quite clear who is the moral winner in the story. Grind

Thanks for the fight and the salt. Cya next time on the battlefield, euh i mean in your base ;)

Posted

You got dropped on your head when you were a baby i'm guessing because even thinking that we have many people with even several pieces of boss armor gear is just ridiculous. The time where we were outgearing people is long behind us. You speak about 160 ap as if everyone in our guild has it, while it's only a handful of people.

Talking about tactics, you guys remind me of Italy playing on the European footbal. You sit with 99% of the people in your base, you have a few scouts and that's it. Playing offensive or attacking something is not your playbook because you don't know how to attack. That's ok, not everyone can understand the technique that is required for such playstyle. But when you then come on the forum, do yourself a favor and be modest, because the only ''tactic'' that you know is: sit in the base for 3 hours. So, explaining our advanced tactics to you would be to advanced for your brain cells. You would not understand it. 

While we were severely outnumbered, 2 guilds vs grind + some harmony/ asura and other scouts that you guys had giving away our positions it is quite clear who is the moral winner in the story. Grind

Thanks for the fight and the salt. Cya next time on the battlefield, euh i mean in your base ;)

Speaking for Harmony: we went there to see the fight, not to scout. 

Posted

Crap I'm almost out of popcorn!!

Oh nm got some fudge cake. Please do carry on :)

Posted (edited)

Making Alliances before, during, or after war is 100% legit, so is dodging.

It is, never said it isn't.

The problem is when you think that guilds are dodging Grind due to some kind of fear.

Well, it's true though. 

Thinking like that and exposing it to the public, is what makes and will make guilds go together against Grind.

We had fun.

And sorry to break your dream about 2 guilds under the same Banner thanks to a proper management, if you have 2 guilds is because other guilds were/are full.

Yeah, and for some reason most "top" guild are half dead, without counting those already disbanded.

Edited by Sheranna

Posted

So Grind got contested and now this is also a complaint?

Atleast it sounds like you guys all had fun when the hurt pride and lost guildfunds have settled

Posted

So Grind got contested and now this is also a complaint?

Atleast it sounds like you guys all had fun when the hurt pride and lost guildfunds have settled

The drama , the salt and the tears always adds more fun for me :)  Its the highlight of any MMO.

1 person likes this

Posted

all the russian flame / excuses gets old fast, lots of people flame the entire group homogenously and wont acknowledge the fact its possible 1 culture may not be entirely "hackers" or whatever.

we had russian cp as well divide from main raid with cp leader having comms on main raid and his group at same time.

TBH your guild got rekt by Reborn and Legit

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't get the hate on Grind. It's not like they have anything to prove, they know they're one of the top guilds EU.

I must admit we've been -----blocking them quite a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted

lol