• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When can WARRIORS play the game DAUM?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

The latest patch for warriors are broken...so when can we play our class without being broken DAUM?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I regred every word guys im sorry 

Edited by Rewarc
1 person likes this

Posted

Dude i can 1v1 almost every class i can grind ok on pirate island so whats ur problem?

Warrior is like befor we just have 1 unreliable cc less and alot of hp more (The nerf is really big when it comes to the g8sword combo but it was necessary). Warrior can beat Wizards/Ranger/Sorc's/Tamer/Blader/Plum sometimes Valks and Zerks aswell but these to classes are kinda hard to beat anyway cause valk has a heal warrior not using pots in both duells will take ages until some runs out of hp potions so warrior is really strong and flexible currently so you maybe just not that good. Warrior needs alot of practis for example spinningslash cancels most of u guys cant do it properly and if u ----- it up u miss like 50% of ur burst just saying(U can do up to 5 sometimes 6 spinningslash's after grab/knockdown). Pvp overall is not just knowlege about ur class u need to know every other classes aswell u need to learn all the different skills their use and how to counter them. The only buff we need is maybe a pve buff cause warrior farming is kinda shit but currently its OK.

I'm glad you're having fun with the class.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just want a less shittier field boss system and a way to turn off all other character models so I don't lag to shit.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

when you git gud

i really dont understad the warrior QQ's.  We lost an unreliable burst combo, in exchanged for a huge HP boost and stil good damage

Edited by Norlas
1 person likes this

Posted

What HP boost ffs? Mastery that everyone gets? Dont pretend like its buff to warriors only...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i wrote shit here aswell

Edited by Rewarc

Posted

But warrior scales with hp my friend 

You mean like most of the class in this game ?

Posted

Warrior is fine this patch, desync is the only problem. Berserkers too but ----- fighting berserkers this patch.

Posted

Warrior is in an overall okay state but easily gets stale to play since it has, by far, the lowest reliable damage/burst damage output of all classes (Sorceress bug excluded).

Posted (edited)

You mean like most of the class in this game ?

i talked bullshit

Edited by Rewarc

Posted

Damage is way to low for the effort required to do it, its easy to outpot a warrior =/. Scars fix would probs help loads -_-.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

What HP boost ffs? Mastery that everyone gets? Dont pretend like its buff to warriors only...

sure it is. we even have a block,

seriously guys...get good

Edited by Norlas

Posted (edited)

this get Gud statement cannot be applied to bdo since its gear based. I play with level 54 100/200 build and I still own people who are level 57 and have over 150 ap on warr. Only then can you tell someone to get Gud.

Btw I have no ult armor or pri accessories cuz I believe in handicapping myself hard enough to make people feel even shittier about themselves after losing to me.

Ohhhh the lovely taste of the salt in all you no life MMO try hard grind hards.. My Starcraft buddies make fun of MMO kids who talk about skill when they don't know shit. Your statement here is the epitome of a MMO player who thinks he's competitive when it's all just gear carrying your ass.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

this get Gud statement cannot be applied to bdo since its gear based. I play with level 54 100/200 build and I still own people who are level 57 and have over 150 ap on warr. Only then can you tell someone to get Gud.

Btw I have no ult armor or pri accessories cuz I believe in handicapping myself hard enough to make people feel even shittier about themselves after losing to me.

Ohhhh the lovely taste of the salt in all you no life MMO try hard grind hards..

then why do you reply to me with such a defensive statement if you think warrior is fine?

Posted

then why do you reply to me with such a defensive statement if you think warrior is fine?

because read my edit. 

Posted

The latest patch for warriors are broken...so when can we play our class without being broken DAUM?

God, you must be worst warrior ever... git gut

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

because read my edit. 

arent you being the salty one here now?

Edited by Norlas

Posted

arent you being the salty one here now?

then u missed the point kid.

Posted

His PvE game is weak. The HP boost helped a lot with his damage, but I would have really liked to have a good skill to sustain his HP.

tell me which classes? only ranger needs hp other classes skills dont scale with hp dude

Sorcerer, Berserker, Ranger, and Warrior all have skills that scale with HP. 

Posted

the hp boost helped pve survivability and pve damage a little , it helped in pvp survivability a tad aswell , but trying to argue that the boost in damage from the extra hp in any shape or form actually counters the other classes getting that much hp is laughable. 

theres also the fact that you are only really ever going to land spinning slashes on somebody who is cc'ed which severely limits our windows to damage people, this CC nerf affecting that greatly. then theres the fact that again , during our primary damage skill in pvp (spinning slash) we are extremely vulnerable.

so overall this patch did not help warriors more than other classes (im not going to rant and rave that its a giant nerf but the argument that its a buff is null and void)

Posted

then u missed the point kid.

what was your point exactly? that im some 400+ gearscore 17 year old jobless player that never touched starcraft or any other rts games and thinks he's god ingame?

damn im glad you know me so well!

Posted

what was your point exactly? that im some 400+ gearscore 17 year old jobless player that never touched starcraft or any other rts games and thinks he's god ingame?

damn im glad you know me so well!

to be fair your resposne to literally every comment anybody makes is ''git gud''  , starts to seem like you dont even read the reasoning behind their posts 

Posted (edited)

Really? Ok so I'm maxed gear as warrior, 340 gs and 125 ap and 215  dp, and my friend which is significantly less geared then i and can kill me in 3 combo's and its either kite until i finally cc and then do 200 hp damage to him or die, i've chosen to die because otherwise it will be a 3 hour fight, the effort vs reward for warrior is simply way too low. buff this -----ing class, its useless, seriously, valkryie has huge burst damage + a Heal and Amazing CC wtf does warrior have? mediocre damage and a 25 per use hp regen with unreliable cc. how is this remotely balanced?

You wanna throw around the gid gud card, and say everythings fine. when there is litterly hundreds of posts saying to buff warrior, how about you start comparing class stats/skills against one another and tell me if it doesn't seem the least bit off. 

Edited by PsychoticFlamez

Posted

as psycotic has stated , if the risk vs reward on warriors were viable then i would have 0 problems with a ''git gud'' argument, but considering that warriors are physically limited compared to other classes.

we can put in 10x the effort and risk and barely get by.

its easy to say a warrior could do damage IF x happens. but when that maybe damage is less than other classes guaranteed damage while having more risk its just not balanced.

sadly its honestly looking to never be even remotely balanced untill awakenings come out, atleast purely for warriors. wont comment on other classes balance with awakenings.