• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

When can WARRIORS play the game DAUM?

56 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude i can 1v1 almost every class i can grind ok on pirate island so whats ur problem?

Warrior is like befor we just have 1 unreliable cc less and alot of hp more (The nerf is really big when it comes to the g8sword combo but it was necessary). Warrior can beat Wizards/Ranger/Sorc's/Tamer/Blader/Plum sometimes Valks and Zerks aswell but these to classes are kinda hard to beat anyway cause valk has a heal warrior not using pots in both duells will take ages until some runs out of hp potions so warrior is really strong and flexible currently so you maybe just not that good. Warrior needs alot of practis for example spinningslash cancels most of u guys cant do it properly and if u ----- it up u miss like 50% of ur burst just saying(U can do up to 5 sometimes 6 spinningslash's after grab/knockdown). Pvp overall is not just knowlege about ur class u need to know every other classes aswell u need to learn all the different skills their use and how to counter them. The only buff we need is maybe a pve buff cause warrior farming is kinda shit but currently its OK.

Dude you cannot do 5 to 6 on a grab you can only do 2 and 3 if ulti spin is up IF they don't have resist 

Posted

Dude you cannot do 5 to 6 on a grab you can only do 2 and 3 if ulti spin is up IF they don't have resist 

dont forget people magically instantly getting up off of grabs and not letting you get off even one spin

Posted

dont forget people magically instantly getting up off of grabs and not letting you get off even one spin

yep

Posted

125 ap

found the problem

Posted

A valk with 120ap does the same amount of damage a warrior does at 140ap. It's a joke.

Posted

with 131 AP and 187 DP as a warrior i can preety much almost kill most archers/tamers/wizards/bladers in 1 combo, so the damage is on pair with other classes (excluding zerker for reasons).. a bit more defence wouldnt hurt since archers can preety much hold A/D+F and spam will of the wind untill block goes away. But we will get that with +16 - 20 items

Posted

with 131 AP and 187 DP as a warrior i can preety much almost kill most archers/tamers/wizards/bladers in 1 combo, so the damage is on pair with other classes (excluding zerker for reasons).. a bit more defence wouldnt hurt since archers can preety much hold A/D+F and spam will of the wind untill block goes away. But we will get that with +16 - 20 items

And Rangers will get more AP to counter the DP gain. That being said, with a 240dp + Kite Shield build and a thorns potion a Ranger can't even get through my block without killing himself. It's hilarious.

Posted

And Rangers will get more AP to counter the DP gain. That being said, with a 240dp + Kite Shield build and a thorns potion a Ranger can't even get through my block without killing himself. It's hilarious.

Inb4 Thorns removed once someone start whining about it in general section :D

Posted

first of all you lie and second of all ... you lie :-P

Ofc there is the possibility that you play ONLY in arenas with no pots and with shitty players or low gear players. So ill retract the lie comment if its liek this.

Oneuproad couldnt always kill most classes in 1 combo and he had 150+ ap if you include gems and alch stones etc now that that combo is broken ... YOU CANT DO SHIT TO ANYONE IN 1 COMBO.

Now go play with your legos somewhere else.

Posted

This patch didn't work properly for warriors, that's the problem.
There is plenty of evidence from the players that the skills that were supposed to be buff won't do the properly damage.

Damage for Ground Slash I, II, III will no longer decreases against players.

This one is useless, no one uses it, then why bother increasing the damage if that damage is not worth it?

Damage for Frenzied Charge has been increased against players.

This one.. when I test it I almost die laughing, it's a dame joke. This skill it was useless before and even more now. We are talking about a skill that have a 20 secs cd, it does nothing, doesn't give you any DP or AP boost for X time, doesn't give you super armor when using it, so if you cast it you will be open to dps and stun, and the damage its insulting, you do more damage using a regular spining spash, then what's the point of this skill?

Damage for Deep Thrust III has been increased from 133% to 225%.

The only one I notice a slightly change, but Deep Thrust it's not a dps skill, its mostly use to cancel animation, move arround with the Jump Deep Thrust and stuning players.

Damage for Scars of Dusk has been increased against players.

And the most important of them all, Scars of Dusk, the same damage from me and many many warrior. If we got more AP from the Vangertz shield I didnt notice the damage, why? Because EVERY class got more hp, so the damage you suppoust to do its maybe the same or even less due to the hp increse of players.

It's not about warrior beeing trash now or not, they can try to play the game, but what a warrior needs to do in orther to survive, or kill someone it's out of this world.

The important here:

Warrior patch notes are a shame, they dont work the way they should, and the change they want to implement in orther to use differents skills fail completly.

Possible solutions:

Frenzied Charge: Make this skill an important one, give the warrior a buff while doint it, maybe we could use it for an engage, if it gives us super armor or such, and the damage must be increase, a lot more.

Scars of Dusk: If warriors loose the counter combo, Scars of Dusk could be the skill to give us that damage we lost, but even if you have cast speed, the 3 animations are a bit slow, somethimes the last shot, the most important dont land on players, a mele class with cast abilities? a damm joke.

Posted

Just laughing at people coming here to troll.... cause there is ONLY ONE explanation to people saying that they one combo everyone with 130 ap, and THAT explanation is TROLLING. Im in jordine i welcome any warrior that says that can one combo anyone to get his FUKIN lies smashed to his more idiotic face.

P.S. You could NOT pull 5-6 spinning slash before patch.... and there is absolutely no way you can now.. either you re playing against bots or 45 lvls or youre lying.

3 people like this

Posted

what was your point exactly? that im some 400+ gearscore 17 year old jobless player that never touched starcraft or any other rts games and thinks he's god ingame?

damn im glad you know me so well!

TMI kid.

Posted

TMI kid.

if you learn to play

Posted

if you learn to play

you mad bro?

Posted

you mad bro?

nope, but you are triggered ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted

as psycotic has stated , if the risk vs reward on warriors were viable then i would have 0 problems with a ''git gud'' argument, but considering that warriors are physically limited compared to other classes.

we can put in 10x the effort and risk and barely get by.

its easy to say a warrior could do damage IF x happens. but when that maybe damage is less than other classes guaranteed damage while having more risk its just not balanced.

sadly its honestly looking to never be even remotely balanced untill awakenings come out, atleast purely for warriors. wont comment on other classes balance with awakenings.

hmmm git gud maybe?

Posted

hmmm git gud maybe?

classic salt from some incompetent forum warrior who knows he's lost the argument so he's just trying to troll people. but little do you know im the king of salt , all your trolling does is feed me. so feed me more minion , feed me.

Posted (edited)

ye i know who's actually triggered |:^) : 

what was your point exactly? that im some 400+ gearscore 17 year old jobless player that never touched starcraft or any other rts games and thinks he's god ingame?

damn im glad you know me so well! 

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

this get Gud statement cannot be applied to bdo since its gear based. I play with level 54 100/200 build and I still own people who are level 57 and have over 150 ap on warr. Only then can you tell someone to get Gud.

Btw I have no ult armor or pri accessories cuz I believe in handicapping myself hard enough to make people feel even shittier about themselves after losing to me.

Ohhhh the lovely taste of the salt in all you no life MMO try hard grind hards.. My Starcraft buddies make fun of MMO kids who talk about skill when they don't know shit. Your statement here is the epitome of a MMO player who thinks he's competitive when it's all just gear carrying your ass.

seriously man when a war lose, they should learn what they did wrong and learn from their mistake the next time, not b!tch about the class needs a buff. Even tho war did take a bit hit where you can't chain counter after grapple, but over all in my opinion warrior really shines in groups. And if you can't held on your own long enough for your guild to come to rescue, maybe they didn't build their warrior right. (Exclude boss armor/kzarka weapon)

~Shini~

Posted

ye i know who's actually triggered |:^) : 

took you 2 days to come up with that reply? rofl

Posted

Please buff warrior, duh.

Posted (edited)

Please buff warrior, duh.

I'm pretty sure anyone can go on a killing spree in arena versus semi-afk lower level players with bad gear that obviously have no clue what they're doing.

Edited by Tryldom
2 people like this

Posted

I'm pretty sure anyone can go on a killing spree in arena versus semi-afk lower level players with bad gear that obviously have no clue what they're doing.

And i'm pretty sure that most warriors are QQ players

Posted (edited)

took you 2 days to come up with that reply? rofl

more like i couldn't care enough to respond. |:^)

seriously man when a war lose, they should learn what they did wrong and learn from their mistake the next time, not b!tch about the class needs a buff. Even tho war did take a bit hit where you can't chain counter after grapple, but over all in my opinion warrior really shines in groups. And if you can't held on your own long enough for your guild to come to rescue, maybe they didn't build their warrior right. (Exclude boss armor/kzarka weapon)

~Shini~

nice match last night. PM me if you wanna duel again and redeem yourself from that massive double come back i made ;) xD

Edited by Xaqq

Posted (edited)

And i'm pretty sure that most warriors are QQ players

warrior players are QQ players because they are playing a nerfed class (its well known and factually proven warriors got plenty of the post awakening nerfs while not having awakening greatly nerfing a warriors capabilities)

but the second other classes get nerfed they arent QQ players , they are just players who are mad or right or something?

Edited by Burhead
1 person likes this