• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

In-house hot fix team.

15 posts in this topic

Posted

For the love of God, every game fixes problems way faster than pearl abyss does. Yet they fail to comment on their short comings and do not issue hot fixes for classes fast enough. Who else thinks Daum should just hire some in house hotfix team when pearl abyss is too busy twiddling their thumbs in their bumhole?

Posted

You think we have it bad? The Russian version had that issue since the end of May.

Posted

I think the problem in this case isn't hiring an in-house dev team (which I would like and appreciate greatly).

Nobody knows the contracts between those companies. I'd guess that Daum is bound to let PA approve/implement changes.

Posted

I think the problem in this case isn't hiring an in-house dev team (which I would like and appreciate greatly).

Nobody knows the contracts between those companies. I'd guess that Daum is bound to let PA approve/implement changes.

As the publisher, Daum. They should have a lot of weigh in when it comes to getting stuff fixed and changed. The developer is literally getting funded by the publisher. If the publisher withdraws so does development for the game.

Its highly unlikely in the gaming industry for a developer to have solid control over the games development in this day and age. So a contract not allowing in house Dev teams seems extremely unlikely.

Posted

As the publisher, Daum. They should have a lot of weigh in when it comes to getting stuff fixed and changed. The developer is literally getting funded by the publisher. If the publisher withdraws so does development for the game.

Its highly unlikely in the gaming industry for a developer to have solid control over the games development in this day and age. So a contract not allowing in house Dev teams seems extremely unlikely.

You have a point there, but after reading what I wrote once more I guess I should have expressed myself better.

I'd guess that the relationship between Daum KR and Daum EU/NA also matters a lot in this case.
Maybe it's a cooperation of equal individuals, but I highly doubt that. In reality I think Daum EU/NA can only forward certain suggestions and feedback, while Daum KR decides if it's going to happen and Pearl Abyss does the actual work in implementing those decisions.

These are just speculations though
I totally agree with your suggestion 100%, I just doubt that it will happen and want to demonstrate some points which could hinder such an endeavour.
But there is still hope!

Posted

You think we have it bad? The Russian version had that issue since the end of May.

That is false. They had this issue for 1 week longer than us.

1 person likes this

Posted

have u not seen any shitty korean game thats been tried in the west

Posted

have u not seen any shitty korean game thats been tried in the west

Tera, and Tera has a in house Dev team. FFXIV has a global launch and has in house devs for each region. Granted that isn't KR it's JP. And finally all NCsoft games.

Posted

By now they should've just released awakenings in order to to fix this crap, probably won't need DF as much as I need it now.

Posted (edited)

By now they should've just released awakenings in order to to fix this crap, probably won't need DF as much as I need it now.

You don't even need to aim with awakening. It's goes like this: 

Enemy is knocked down? > spin to win

Enemy is standing still? > spin to win

Enemy is blocking? > spin to win

Enemy is dodging? > spin to win

Enemy is running away? > spin to win

Enemy is behind you? > spin to win

5 v 1? > spin to win

Edited by Berlioz
1 person likes this

Posted

You don't even need to aim with awakening. It's goes like this: 

Enemy is knocked down? > spin to win

Enemy is standing still? > spin to win

Enemy is blocking? > spin to win

Enemy is dodging? > spin to win

Enemy is running away? > spin to win

Enemy is behind you? > spin to win

5 v 1? > spin to win

I like that =D

Posted

That is false. They had this issue for 1 week longer than us.

Dont they have awakenings tho?

And yea the awakening will just be another thing which will make people complain about everything just cause they dont know how to handle other classes.

Posted

And yea the awakening will just be another thing which will make people complain about everything just cause they dont know how to handle other classes.

IIRC Russia does not have awakening yet.

Posted

No, they don't have awakenings either. Right now the RU forums are in an uproar too.

Posted

ow i see

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0