• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

TET or Quit - RIP

84 posts in this topic

Posted

RIP Flexyy

RIP.png

20 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

2 people like this

Posted

I LOVE BDO!

It teaches you how to be CONTENTED and be happy for what you already have.

8 people like this

Posted

Gambling away accessories on maybe a 10% chance to succeed and rage quitting from failure. Not the first and not the last person to do so. Bye.

Posted

Wow, that was some RNG (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

this reminds me of the expression "throwing the baby out with the bathwater"

lel

1 person likes this

Posted

seeing what he had left AFTER he blew up his stuff completely and instantly cured me from feeling bad for him :ph34r:

2 people like this

Posted

This thread is sponsored by:

rng.thumb.png.6056ff7c686e290b50fe258a09

6 people like this

Posted

How... meanwhile i'm still trying to +12 my liverto...

Posted

i wouldve lost it and died if i seen that live in the general chat

Posted

People are stupid. What kind of scared low skilled kid even need TET accessories? :)

Posted

People are stupid. What kind of scared low skilled kid even need TET accessories? :)

what the hell?

7 people like this

Posted

what an entitled nolifing -----got ass pleb

Posted

i will never get retarded statements like this -.-

any games  job is to insure you have a good experience which is worthwhile your time, effort and money... the RNG bs of enhancement is absolutely not within that statement -.-

its idiotic, plain out idiotic... all it does it make the Lucky, hackers and botters godmode powerfull, and punishing everyone else... its really stupid

Not sure what's not to get about the statement. In a lot of people's minds the guy was LUCKY. 

3 people like this

Posted

His luck had to run out sometime. Always keep a backup

1 person likes this

Posted

People in here jelly AF, bet $5 none of you even have a TRI lol xD 

1 person likes this

Posted

That guy is lucky to get that far, me I'm stuck failing duo for the 100th time and am well and truly burnt out. Unfortunately it's the nature of the game if your not going to enhance your shit theres no point in drops or grinding for silver

Posted

That guy is lucky to get that far, me I'm stuck failing duo for the 100th time and am well and truly burnt out. Unfortunately it's the nature of the game if your not going to enhance your shit theres no point in drops or grinding for silver

Stop exaggerating. 

How is he lucky? He could have failed 10 duos to get that TRI for all you know. 

Posted

rekt

Posted

stock-footage-the-f-key-of-a-keyboard-qu

Posted

People in here jelly AF, bet $5 none of you even have a TRI lol xD 

I don't even have pri because only stupid people bet fifty-fifty odds.

Posted

how does him being lucky change the situation at all? -_- 

the current system is shit because its based purely on RNG and rewards nothing put dice throw and makes people feel shit the vast majority of the time. to such an extend that people will quit SOLO on that point after investing properly 15h a day for 80+ days..... that alone should tell anyone with a working mind that the system needs serious rework in how it functions and which feelings/experience's it creates.

I wasn't saying the system is right. I'm just explaining to you the thinking you said you didn't understand, that's all. I'm a horse breeder/trainer. I am well versed in being crapped on by RNGesus.

Posted

Stop exaggerating. 

How is he lucky? He could have failed 10 duos to get that TRI for all you know. 

the system doesn't remember previous dice rolls so however you look at it getting tri for ~20% chance is lucky, only difference  is he may have grinded a shitton for more attempts. So when you succeed when the odds are against you by definition is lucky.

Posted

the system doesn't remember previous dice rolls so however you look at it getting tri for ~20% chance is lucky, only difference  is he may have grinded a shitton for more attempts. So when you succeed when the odds are against you by definition is lucky.

How does that dispute what I said?

Trying 10 times to succeed once at 20% success chance is not lucky. 

Posted

I don't even have pri because only stupid people bet fifty-fifty odds.

dude are u even lvl 45?