• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Siege duration shorten for EU

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Greetings adventurers,

Following the recent issues we have encountered with the Node Wars schedule we have decided to run today’s Node War and tomorrow’s Conquest War only for a period of 2 hours, from 20:00 to 22:00 CEST only for the EU servers.

As most of you experienced, once 22:00 CEST passed players were not able to damage the fort anymore. This is a big situation that unfortunately we will not be able to fix in time for today’s node war. So to keep it fair for everybody, the fight will end completely by 22:00 CEST today 24th of June but also tomorrow 25th of June.

We apologize for the short notice, we’re aiming to resolve this before re-enabling the node war feature in the future.

The BDO Team

Edited by CM_Tytyes
2 people like this

Posted

but i think you cancelled siegewar for tomorrow anyway? @CM_Tytyes

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

Following the recent issues we have encountered with the Node Wars schedule we have decided to run today’s Node War and tomorrow’s Conquest War only for a period of 2 hours, from 20:00 to 22:00 CEST only for the EU servers.

As most of you experienced, once 22:00 CEST passed players were not able to damage the fort anymore. This is a big situation that unfortunately we will not be able to fix in time for today’s node war. So to keep it fair for everybody, the fight will end completely by 22:00 CEST today 24th of June but also tomorrow 25th of June.

We apologize for the short notice, we’re aiming to resolve this before re-enabling the node war feature in the future.

The BDO Team

Does this mean that on the 25th sieges will only last 2 hours?

Posted

Also some players (including myself) have complained about the fact that potions bought from the supply tent dont work.

Posted

this isnt long enough .. 3 or 4 hours maybe. we had 7 guilds fighting for the same node yesterday. i dont think we got it in 2 hours

Posted

this isnt long enough .. 3 or 4 hours maybe. we had 7 guilds fighting for the same node yesterday. i dont think we got it in 2 hours

You don't seem to understand. If the war lasts longer than 2 hours, nobody will get the node anyway.

Posted (edited)

Trolls.png

Sry but this is just a -----ing joke from a shity Company......OH my God.

everyone have trouble to win Node war when 2 Big Guilds fight each other and WHAT are u Idiots Do ?

Reduce the Time even more .....gg

U can directly say we cancel Siege and Node War completly and just say new Content = more Sosan Grind.

Edited by Loken
3 people like this

Posted

You don't seem to understand. If the war lasts longer than 2 hours, nobody will get the node anyway.

Whats the point then? 2 hours of wasting money, elixiers, pots for nothing. 2 hours isnt nearly enough to win it in the current state. Most nodes with equally strong guilds if its more then 3 end in draw after 3 hours!

Posted (edited)

if i would play on a death server where are maybe 1 or 2 strong guilds i would say the same....

And let me gues the 2 strong guilds u have are allied with each other.

And your guild was going for Tier 1 Nodes so far and no other guild / Guilds with 15 ppl were there so u won it in 20min ?

GG

Edited by Loken
1 person likes this

Posted

i don't see anyone win this siege in 2 hours... 

Posted

We don't have any way to fix the situation to make the war last longer than 2 hours at the moment. So it's either as you've experienced, it lasts 3 hours but you can fight only 2 hours, or the war itself lasts for 2 hours. This is for Node wars and Siege/Conquest War tomorrow.

Posted (edited)

You just constantly destroy this game

Edited by Dagda
4 people like this

Posted

please... stop talking nonesense.

5 people like this

Posted

We don't have any way to fix the situation to make the war last longer than 2 hours at the moment. So it's either as you've experienced, it lasts 3 hours but you can fight only 2 hours, or the war itself lasts for 2 hours. This is for Node wars and Siege/Conquest War tomorrow.

Can you confirm if the damage reduction to sorc's darkflame is an intended nerf or a bug?

Radio silence on the issue is not the way to go!

Should I just quit the game and come back later in the year? The damage reduction nerf/bug is really affecting my progression at present especially at world bosses, I have 154AP and do not spam dark flame yet I'm not getting any loot from field bosses except a load of crap i.e. crystals etc...

In the meantime I'm seeing Wizards/Witches get the best loot over and over again. Bheg gloves where going up on the marketplace constantly due to the fact the top dps class at present (Wizards/Witches) are consistently getting them.    

Posted

Can you confirm if the damage reduction to sorc's darkflame is an intended nerf or a bug?

Radio silence on the issue is not the way to go!

Should I just quit the game and come back later in the year? The damage reduction nerf/bug is really affecting my progression at present especially at world bosses, I have 154AP and do not spam dark flame yet I'm not getting any loot from field bosses except a load of crap i.e. crystals etc...

In the meantime I'm seeing Wizards/Witches get the best loot over and over again. Bheg gloves where going up on the marketplace constantly due to the fact the top dps class at present (Wizards/Witches) are consistently getting them.    

Lmao welcome to the world of other classes. You had your 5 minutes, you are no longer FOTM, too bad. Stop crying under a wrong thread just coz you can't faceroll anymore. Funnieh guy

Posted (edited)

Lmao welcome to the world of other classes. You had your 5 minutes, you are no longer FOTM, too bad. Stop crying under a wrong thread just coz you can't faceroll anymore. Funnieh guy

To be fair with you I'd rather they moved their arse and redesigned the loot table drops/system to make it fair for everyone. 

BTW i played sorc since closed beta 1+2 no FOTM player here! And there's no need to get salty! 

But I think radio silence on these things is not the way to go. 

Edited by SC0TY999

Posted (edited)

0006.thumb.gif.cfe1453ea37522850707cb14d

Edited by Vashy
5 people like this

Posted

Tytyes, when RU region ran test for Season 4 Sieges on June 2nd to June 7th - they also had a time table:

1. 2 Hours for Node Wars
  2. 4 Hours for Castle Sieges

https://gamenet.ru/games/blackdesert/post/1UzXaZ/

Maybe Pearl Abyss gave you the wrong time table. But this might explain why Towers go immune after 2 Hours instead of 3.

Someone being helpful, what a refreshing sight  xD

4 people like this

Posted

So you give us 2 hours to compete against 6-8 guilds. Wow. how about you just skip the war? same outcome

Posted

Other things that need to be fixed ASAP in my opinion are:

1.  the spawn to town while in siege war. If a guilds castle is near a town their opponent basically gets a free outpost / flag of determination.

2. non warring players should get 1 hp like Korea to stop the people from trolling with thorn elixirs

@CM_Tytyes

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just refund all ghille suits and we are fine

Edited by Jojo

Posted

Sadly the reading comprehension of players today is terrible.

Sieges are broken.  See previous announcement.  After 2200z no forts can be destroyed.  So the change to the time was to not let it go on and on when there will be no winner anyway.  In this case Daum was trying to do a favor but apparently a vast number of you would enjoy bashing your head repeatedly against a brick wall and waste your time.

If you don't like the change then DON'T participate in it.  Pretty simple.

If you do go.  Have fun.

Hopefully they will get this worked out soon as node wars have been fun.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

People complaining about game mechanics they don't understand, then forcing Daum to cave and switch game mechanics is what destroys the game.

Sure they picked bad times for node wars in the first place, but them changing it seemed to have messed it up worse than if they just left the start times alone.

but i think you cancelled siegewar for tomorrow anyway? @CM_Tytyes

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/96035-siegenode-war-times-build-times/&do=findComment&comment=1288284

I don't think they cancelled it, but I do think they messed up the start time.

2016-06-24_30216111.JPG

2016-06-24_30247712.JPG

Edited by Izakku

Posted

if i would play on a death server where are maybe 1 or 2 strong guilds i would say the same....

And let me gues the 2 strong guilds u have are allied with each other.

And your guild was going for Tier 1 Nodes so far and no other guild / Guilds with 15 ppl were there so u won it in 20min ?

GG

There are many "You"s when you don't even know me.

img932-1414204563.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Does this mean that on the 25th sieges will only last 2 hours?

Yes,

Maybe if you play on a dead server vs no strong guilds. Then yes, you can make it in 2 hours easily.

Good luck to anyone winning a Castle in 2 hours...