• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Siege duration shorten for EU

67 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think you should outsource the management of this game.

Edited by KRAANIMAL

Posted

BLABLA

Trollmeter.gif

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

Following the recent issues we have encountered with the Node Wars schedule we have decided to run today’s Node War and tomorrow’s Conquest War only for a period of 2 hours, from 20:00 to 22:00 CEST only for the EU servers.

As most of you experienced, once 22:00 CEST passed players were not able to damage the fort anymore. This is a big situation that unfortunately we will not be able to fix in time for today’s node war. So to keep it fair for everybody, the fight will end completely by 22:00 CEST today 24th of June but also tomorrow 25th of June.

We apologize for the short notice, we’re aiming to resolve this before re-enabling the node war feature in the future.

The BDO Team

Thank you

1 person likes this

Posted

This game has issues with time since day 1.
Like on EU servers Calpheon dailies seems in game as doable at local midnight but they are really doable only after 2:00 (UTC 0:00).
Guild history is not working since daylight saving time is active... (workaround is to turn DST off in windows on local PC).

Why is this game even considering local time? It should use UTC everywhere.
Maybe it works in Korea when there are no different time zones, but client thinking that it is different time then what server is using makes all mess.

Posted

TL:DR of this topic:

Daum: We decreased the Node War duration to 2 hours due to a bug that will not allow towers to take damage after the 2 hour mark, thus not being able for a guild to win a node war that last more than 2 hours.

People with common sense: Sucks, but better than calling Node Wars off entirely.

Community: Lol fgt gtfo play on dead server git gud fgt. We so pro we need 5 hour wars u fgts.

3 people like this

Posted

Two hours is not nearly enough I am afraid. The three hours would already be fairly hard, two hours just seems impossible.

Posted

Daum you do what you need to, to get the issues resolved ignore all of the trolls and negative people. If there is an issue with the last hour the I say shorten it so that people will be able to at least end it if they can end it within the 2 hours. Sorry for how the community your for a bug that happened during transition from internal build to live client. Some of us understand that bugs will happen even if it wasnt present in the internal build :) Plus this is just a test week its good this happened during it :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you confirm if the damage reduction to sorc's darkflame is an intended nerf or a bug?

Radio silence on the issue is not the way to go!

Should I just quit the game and come back later in the year? The damage reduction nerf/bug is really affecting my progression at present especially at world bosses, I have 154AP and do not spam dark flame yet I'm not getting any loot from field bosses except a load of crap i.e. crystals etc...

In the meantime I'm seeing Wizards/Witches get the best loot over and over again. Bheg gloves where going up on the marketplace constantly due to the fact the top dps class at present (Wizards/Witches) are consistently getting them.    

I still think all loot should be RNG dropped, not based on dps. Melee classes have a 50% less chance to ever get loot because of the fact they cant touch the boss.

Posted

Sry but this is just a -----ing joke from a shity Company......OH my God.

everyone have trouble to win Node war when 2 Big Guilds fight each other and WHAT are u Idiots Do ?

Reduce the Time even more .....gg

U can directly say we cancel Siege and Node War completly and just say new Content = more Sosan Grind.

I'm curious, do you cry when your mom doesn't make you chicken nuggets for dinner too?? You sound like a baby.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lmao welcome to the world of other classes. You had your 5 minutes, you are no longer FOTM, too bad. Stop crying under a wrong thread just coz you can't faceroll anymore. Funnieh guy

Yeah it defo should be 100% RnG for everyone, I don't think it was very well thought out when they made the system DPS based. 

Posted

There are many "You"s when you don't even know me.

img932-1414204563.jpg

I know you, the guy that dodged the fun filled pvp server to go on a dead server with 0 competiton. How boring!

Posted

I know you, the guy that dodged the fun filled pvp server to go on a dead server with 0 competiton. How boring!

I know you too, you're the bullshitter from the european guilds section! ;)

As I said countless times, I have not dodged anyone. Your problem that your exclusive club of pro guilds made such a late server decision. But hey, have fun false accusing people around the forums, you're doing a great job so far!

latest?cb=20140824163822

Posted

Great amount of time to get my fishing life skill up.

Posted

if i would play on a death server where are maybe 1 or 2 strong guilds i would say the same....

And let me gues the 2 strong guilds u have are allied with each other.

And your guild was going for Tier 1 Nodes so far and no other guild / Guilds with 15 ppl were there so u won it in 20min ?

GG

There are many "You"s when you don't even know me.

img932-1414204563.jpg

Kelso-That-70s-Show.jpg

Posted

Can you confirm if the damage reduction to sorc's darkflame is an intended nerf or a bug?

Should I just quit the game and come back later in the year? The damage reduction nerf/bug is really affecting my progression at present especially at world bosses, I have 154AP and do not spam dark flame yet I'm not getting any loot from field bosses except a load of crap i.e. crystals etc...

In the meantime I'm seeing Wizards/Witches get the best loot over and over again. Bheg gloves where going up on the marketplace constantly due to the fact the top dps class at present (Wizards/Witches) are consistently getting them.    

I have a lv56 sorc in my guild with 150 sheet AP farming World bosses like maniac, and getting x2 liverto / day and top loot generally, So don't know what you talking about.

Git gud

Posted

Whats the point then? 2 hours of wasting money, elixiers, pots for nothing. 2 hours isnt nearly enough to win it in the current state. Most nodes with equally strong guilds if its more then 3 end in draw after 3 hours!

40 giants = GG :^)

Posted

Whats the point then? 2 hours of wasting money, elixiers, pots for nothing.

It's not for nothing, DAUM likes you draining your money.

Posted

I know you too, you're the bullshitter from the european guilds section! ;)

As I said countless times, I have not dodged anyone. Your problem that your exclusive club of pro guilds made such a late server decision. But hey, have fun false accusing people around the forums, you're doing a great job so far!

latest?cb=20140824163822

Wierd, me starting in a small guild knew where the said HC guilds are going 1 day before the launch, maybe even earlier. Without having any contact with any of those said HC guilds.

How come my little guild and many other not HC guilds knew about this and followed those HC guilds to Jordine?

It was announced the night before the launch if not earlier. I know your guild had some sort of vote about which server you guys going, and they choosed Alusting or whatever, because at that time every PvP guild said they will go there. So the main reason your people voted Alustin is because of the PvP.

Then the PvP guilds decided to go Jordine instead, and you choose to stay Alustin and not follow the others. Why so?

Posted

Wierd, me starting in a small guild knew where the said HC guilds are going 1 day before the launch, maybe even earlier. Without having any contact with any of those said HC guilds.

How come my little guild and many other not HC guilds knew about this and followed those HC guilds to Jordine?

It was announced the night before the launch if not earlier. I know your guild had some sort of vote about which server you guys going, and they choosed Alusting or whatever, because at that time every PvP guild said they will go there. So the main reason your people voted Alustin is because of the PvP.

Then the PvP guilds decided to go Jordine instead, and you choose to stay Alustin and not follow the others. Why so?

You answered it yourself, we had a vote. There was not enough time to have the entire guild participate in another vote, the night before headstart in which most people were asleep so they could wake up early for headstart on Alustin as we decided on as a guild.
We've been patiently waiting and keeping track of Deskas topic for information about where the 'top' guilds are going to play. Since time was short and the 'elite' still did not announce their servers, we had a vote and decided to roll on Alustin, as it was the unofficial PvP server at that point, as has been for the past few days until the night before when the 'elite' announced their servers.

Posted

Sry but this is just a -----ing joke from a shity Company......OH my God.

everyone have trouble to win Node war when 2 Big Guilds fight each other and WHAT are u Idiots Do ?

Reduce the Time even more .....gg

U can directly say we cancel Siege and Node War completly and just say new Content = more Sosan Grind.

Sry but this post is a ----ing joke of a person that did not read the statement at all it seems.

Everybode have trouble with winning a node war after! 2 hourse of it ongoing because the node/fort you are fighting for turn invulnurable.

Tell us how a guild would win the node if they cant destroy the object to take the node?

First Read the statement,  then understand what the statement means and then think and write your comment.

1 person likes this

Posted

You answered it yourself, we had a vote. There was not enough time to have the entire guild participate in another vote, the night before headstart in which most people were asleep so they could wake up early for headstart on Alustin as we decided on as a guild.We've been patiently waiting and keeping track of Deskas topic for information about where the 'top' guilds are going to play. Since time was short and the 'elite' still did not announce their servers, we had a vote and decided to roll on Alustin, as it was the unofficial PvP server at that point, as has been for the past few days until the night before when the 'elite' announced their servers.

Err the guy who made that poll and his guild went to Jordine, he trolled you good xD.  Alustin was never the unoffical PvP server, Ghost made a shitty pole for people like u then went into Jordine. Kinda funny you took his poll seriously tbh :)

Posted (edited)

I am hardly the one to blindly defend Daum, but they have a bug they cant fix on their hands. So what exactly all you whiners expect them to do? Fix it NAO even though they cant? You sound like my 2 yo did when she wanted me to fix her toy NAO even though it was broken beyond repair.

Edited by Kat

Posted

If 2 hours are too less for ya u are not Blitzkrieg enougth.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have a lv56 sorc in my guild with 150 sheet AP farming World bosses like maniac, and getting x2 liverto / day and top loot generally, So don't know what you talking about.

Git gud

Come and duel me, and you'll see its you that needs to, git gud! 

Besides someone answered the question that lately it boils down to RNG, I just noticed that since the dark flame bug that my drops were considerably lower so it seems that maybe I'm going through a bad spell of RNG. 

Edited by SC0TY999

Posted (edited)

i got a sorc 113 ap 124dp, i spam df on wb and  alwys end up in top loot, got 4 liv  post nerf

Edited by Tetsunoske